Pakistan's Descent into Chaos: Terrorist & Drone Attacks

Butter Chicken

Country flag
BAP candidate Nawab Siraj Raisani among 25 killed in Mastung blast

At least 25 people, including politician Nawabzada Siraj Raisani, were killed while over 50 were injured in a blast in Balochistan's Mastung district Friday afternoon, Home Secretary Haider Ali Shikoh said.

Levies sources say the blast targeted a corner meeting for election campaign of Nawabzada Siraj, a Balochistan Awami Party (BAP) candidate from PB-35 (Mastung).

Siraj was the younger brother of former Balochistan chief minister Nawab Aslam Raisani.

Siraj's teenage son, Akmal Raisani, had also been killed in an attack at a football in the district in 2011. Siraj, who was also present in the stadium then, had escaped unhurt.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Pmln supporters crossing blockades and heading all the way to Lahore airport to welcome the son of soil and their beloved life time Quaid.

Whole Lahore has been blocked and mobile signals jammed

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Shits getting real in Pak. 2 pro establishment candidates dead in 3 days. Nawaz and Maryam Promising to take on the establishment. Elections coming in next 10 days. Interesting times ahead.

Poseidon

Country flag
115 kills in suicide attack on rally of Pak army proxy candidate Siraj Raisani confirms Reuters.
Siraj Raisani among dead.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Whole going through turbulance, Pakistan is also one of them.
While I feel a bit sad for so many death but I am just watching these devlopemtens in Pakistan with more-or-less like TV shows or movies.
Interesting observation that But look they haven't blamed it as "RAW is shaazish." Usually blaming RAW would get some brownie points but in this time it will only backfire, public will ask then what is the ISI doing?

pruthvi24

Country flag
Whole going through turbulance, Pakistan is also one of them.
While I feel a bit sad for so many death but I am just watching these devlopemtens in Pakistan with more-or-less like TV shows or movies.
Interesting observation that But look they haven't blamed it as "RAW is shaazish." Usually blaming RAW would get some brownie points but in this time it will only backfire, public will ask then what is the ISI doing?
sorry my friend
pubic hair of pussy generals of pakistan PEE-DF has already started to shit from its mouth

@admin #sorry for foul words when i see pakistani cunts my blood boils again sorry

pruthvi24

Country flag
I know pakis don't have balls but 120 dead and counting instead of asking the question where the fuck is ISI pakistan media is busy showing nawaz shariff and her daughter tomorrow ghafoor will do some photo-op and and address questions in fixed press conference Bajwa will start another operation music videos will be produced and everything will be back to normal in terroristan

Samsung J7

Savage attack. ISIS claimed responsibility for this attack.

Only one attacker.
How much expolosives required to cause this kind of devastation?

Yggdrasil

Country flag
Can someone explain to me why ISIS is attacking a pro-establishment guy's rally? Wasn't ISIS an offshoot of Taliban which is an offshoot of ISI? Who is fighting whom here?

Samsung J7

Can someone explain to me why ISIS is attacking a pro-establishment guy's rally? Wasn't ISIS an offshoot of Taliban which is an offshoot of ISI? Who is fighting whom here?
Pakistan establishment's influence over Taliban is exaggerated. Taliban's r not a single entity. Pakis r in good terms with some groups in afghanistan but many groups r independent. Also many Islamists see Paki establishment as a proxy of USA.

Tanmay

Country flag
The ISIS need to prove their ideology is more "religiously closer" to the real religion. The Taliban wants to prove it's better than the usual politicians with more stricter version of religion. The politicians say they have established a religious republic.
Each is replaced by the new power who has more fundamentalist interpretation of religion

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles