Pakistanism(s) in Pakistani discourse

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ram Mandir — a metaphor for intolerance

India’s Intrigues Exposed
The Sikh community is persistently oppressed due to their distinct demand for political autonomy and a separate country.

Filtered India’s Infiltration
India’s role beyond its territorial boundaries to commit terrorism is a cause for significant concern.

Last edited:

The Juggernaut

Country flag

Hindutva, Hindutva, Hindutva
RSS, Modi, BJP, RSS.....

Secularism, secularism, secularism, Secularism....

Yeh log jitna muharram mein nahi roye, utna India ke secularism ke liye ro rahe hai. Mano inka koi apna mar gaya hai....
Bhai itna hi pyar tha secularism se inko, toh khud ke mulk mein secularism paida Kar dete.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
RSS, Modi, BJP, RSS.....

Yeh log jitna muharram mein nahi roye, utna India ke secularism ke liye ro rahe hai. Mano inka koi apna mar gaya hai....
Bhai itna hi pyar tha secularism se inko, toh khud ke mulk mein secularism bana dete.
paki intellectuals talk so much about "secularism in India" is because they view it as a liability for India, but their understanding of Indian secularism is lutyens version of nehruvian secularism.

Blademaster

And yet they want Pakistan to be an Islamic state not a secular state and deprive any rights to Hindus. Do they think that we are that stupid not to realize their duplicity and sheer hypocrisy? And they have already destroyed thousands of hindu temples already.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
And yet they want Pakistan to be an Islamic state not a secular state and deprive any rights to Hindus. Do they think that we are that stupid not to realize their duplicity and sheer hypocrisy? And they have already destroyed thousands of hindu temples already.
Look the way they exhibit their express their lies and keep repeating it. "Mir baki looked at uninitiated land and made a mosque with beautiful architecture." Hell must have some special place reserved for them for the lies they practice.

From which angle the mosque was good-looking, it was ugly dacha, a lump of waste materials.
It's evident that there was a temple before it.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
‘India has no right to call itself a republic’
SAPM said RSS-inspired fascist government unleashes wave of state terrorism, brutalities to suppress dissenting voice

January 28, 2024

shade

Country flag
RSS, Modi, BJP, RSS.....

paki intellectuals talk so much about "secularism in India" is because they view it as a liability for India, but their understanding of Indian secularism is lutyens version of nehruvian secularism.
I've said it before and i'll say it now, Librandus and Piggies use 1:1 same terms and narrative jhumlas

>secularism khatre me hai
>RSS
>BJP
>Modi bad
>Manipur
>minority oppression
>dara hua musselmon
>gai ka moot peene wale
>brahmin/upper caste oppression

What conclusion can we draw from this where both the suave, articulate "liberal" enemies of the nation and domestic lefties and liberals and assorted congress premis speak and express in exactly the same way ? :troll:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I've said it before and i'll say it now, Librandus and Piggies use 1:1 same terms and narrative jhumlas

>RSS
>BJP
>Modi bad
>Manipur
>minority oppression
>dara hua musselmon
>gai ka moot peene wale

What conclusion can we draw from this where both the suave, articulate "liberal" enemies of the nation and domestic lefties and liberals and assorted congress premis speak and express in exactly the same way ? :troll:
conclusion is that paki "intellectual" talking points always flowed from Ganga-jamuni tehzeeb to islamabad.

The Juggernaut

Country flag

>RSS
>BJP
>Modi bad
>Manipur
>minority oppression
>dara hua musselmon
>gai ka moot peene wale

Pakis fancy themselves as liberals. In Dawn, the articles being written are almost parroting what western propaganda pieces are writing. Be it about Trump. germany, RSS, Hindutva.
Two main reasons
1) if they are radical then left shouts islamophobia, left become shariyah compliment.
2) if they are secular type, when what white man says become gospel of truth, and popular narrative of Hindutva = Islamic extremism. RSS=SS, BJP=Nazi, Modi==Hitler.

Azaad

Country flag
conclusion is that paki "intellectual" talking points always flowed from Ganga-jamuni tehzeeb to islamabad.
It's a two way traffic, I guess . Till date I haven't been able to figure out if the theory about Jinnah demanding & getting paxtan was merely a bargaining tool gone wrong & that the Congress was responsible for partition - popularized by Ayesha Jalal was actually propagated by her or did she get it from A. G. Noorani or was it the other way around.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
It's a two way traffic, I guess . Till date I haven't been able to figure out if the theory about Jinnah demanding & getting paxtan was merely a bargaining tool gone wrong & that the Congress was responsible for partition - popularized by Ayesha Jalal was actually propagated by her or did she get it from A. G. Noorani or was it the other way around.
counter argument to Ayesha Jalal comes from this book.

Jinnah: His Successes, Failures and Role in History
Book by Ishtiaq Ahmed

The author says no one has countered him so far.

Azaad

Country flag
counter argument to Ayesha Jalal comes from this book.

Jinnah: His Successes, Failures and Role in History
Book by Ishtiaq Ahmed

The author says no one has countered him so far.
Yes , this is a recent development.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Indian Fascism
These developments warn of an impending genocide.

Babri Mosque to Mander
The negative conseque-nces of the Babri Masjid’s conversion extend beyond immediate repercuss-ions.

Babri Masjid to Ram Mandir
The fascist regime is playing politics in the name of Ram Mandir and religious event has been turned into a political event.

shade

Country flag
Indian Fascism

Babri Mosque to Mander

Green mazhubis love the word "genocide" to accuse the kaffir .
Whether it's our Padosi Mulq piglets or their Hummus biraders, they all exude major "the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you" vibes

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Indian Fascism

Babri Mosque to Mander

Babri ka gam bardast nahi ho raha hai, gyanvapi par kya rona hoga. Yeh demolition real-time, internet par hoga.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Green mazhubis love the word "genocide" to accuse the kaffir .
Whether it's our Padosi Mulq piglets or their Hummus biraders, they all exude major "the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you" vibes
Babri ka gam bardast nahi ho raha hai, gyanvapi par kya rona hoga. Yeh demolition real-time, internet par hoga.
Gems from 1st article
IMG_20240130_114619.jpg

IMG_20240130_114727.jpg

Last article
IMG_20240130_114957.jpg

IMG_20240130_115230.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles