Pakistani terrorists attacked Army Camp in J&K's Uri

Status
Not open for further replies.

SANITY

Some interests do converge in common between that of India and USA with US's long term global plans.

It wil all depend upon how India will be able to USE one of the most powerful nation in the world as a strategic ally to ensure permanent peace along Indian borders.
What interest? Do we make or plan to make regional strategies together? Did they not just supported Pakistan's territorial integrity rejecting Baloch independence? Any idea about how sooner or later will it happen? !0 years, 15, 20, 30 perhaps?

Immanuel

Country flag
RIP the brave to laid down their lives, time to retake Azad Kashmir, such an slaughter would take 72 hrs and we get back territory which is ours even as per UN resolutions.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I understand your concern ,it is not moral right to it but so does what Pak does is not right . If we do a covert action it will Pak the massage to stop such attack or else these attack will happen on you to .
You didn't get my point.
I'm talking of boomerangizing their muzzies against themselves, what's need of sacrificing our Jawans?:p

sukhish

Still less pathetic than lefties and techn enclave forum members.:D

I hope you know that why I only trolled you when a lot of members are criticizing.
at least lefties did not promise moon, like the 56 incher. also now a days military installations are being targeted, this so called nationalistic defense minister is also a load mouth(farting), who has plenty of time for self patting. when the time comes to show his real skills, the is a big UNDA (zero).

sukhish

Message should be clear for every terrorist attack we will capture one strategic location in the disputed territory. Small steps correlated to terror acts.

We should punish them with a small piece of land as a token for there stupidity. It should be official policy.

No more big plans like capturing huge chucks or surgical strikes.

Take one enemy post at a time, soo negligible that even UN is immune off as it is busy with syria.

Small steps .... and let loose our covert monster and stop holding it under the influence of political class not less than pmo.

This terror act is pak seeking attention of UN for kashmir(nawaz sherif). In such fear of UN (internationalising JK issue ) pak thinks that India don't retaliate at its borders highlighting the issues. Which is perfect camouflage for Indian forces, the moment Pakistan arranges a meet at UN while India responding to them officially. Start our retaliation at loc and capture a strategic post of enemy and secure it.

Let message be clear, diplomatic sweat and sharp words at UN. And rat poison to pak Army at borders.

And brace ur self for next capture of post correlated to attempt of terror attack or major incursions.

Jai Hind.
yes. keep giving load and clear messages in the form of self patting lectures and sermons.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
at least lefties did not promise moon, like the 56 incher. also now a days military installations are being targeted, this so called nationalistic defense minister is also a load mouth(farting), who has plenty of time for self patting. when the time comes to show his real skills, the is a big UNDA (zero).
Do you live on Moon? Ever listen to them.:D
As far as promises of current government are concerned, there's a list of success too, with a far far better record than communist agents.
yes. keep giving load and clear messages in the form of self patting lectures and sermons.
And you keep having peaceful talks like Manmohan after beheading for soldier.
You do know about army's every retaliation, at least on internal actors if not cross border, which did not use to occur at UPA.

sukhish

also the 56 incher mentioned that all those behind the attack would not go unpunished. guess what, they have been killed by the hands of our jawans. so his commitment is already over.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
also the 56 incher mentioned that all those behind the attack would not go unpunished. guess what, they have been killed by the hands of our jawans. so his commitment is already over.
Will look ahead in operations to get start in valley after the attack. Only 4 terrorists killed inside the base aren't culprit.
Again, we can hunt and kill traitors inside but striking in other country isn't an easy task.

sukhish

Do you live on Moon? Ever listen to them.:D
As far as promises of current government are concerned, there's a list of success too, with a far far better record than communist agents.
the list of success is so great that that some folks created a special thread for it.

1)exports are down from $31 billion to around $20 billion a month. also the loss of massive jobs in the
unorganized sector who are dependent on heavy exports and imports.
2) constants attacks in kashmir with impunity despite the so called nationalistic bravado
I wonder if there will ever be a thread for these achievements

sukhish

Will look ahead in operations to get start in valley after the attack. Only 4 terrorists killed inside the base aren't culprit.
Again, we can hunt and kill traitors inside but striking in other country isn't an easy task.
I have seen lot of clean up operations since 2014, I do not buy it anymore. I understand that going to other country is not easy, but much easier is giving lecturers on daily basis and self patting.
but wait this was also successful military operation just like pathankot.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
the list of success is so great that that some folks created a special thread for it.
1)exports are down from $31 billion to around $20 billion a month. also the loss of massive jobs in the
unorganized sector who are dependent on heavy exports and imports.
Exports fall arrested already YoY which was falling constantly from one year, not only in India (will grow slowly, because most countries have declining, even PRC), imports declined by 14%, industrial growth on year high,
India will have surplus in Q1, check out the updates daily, not ones.
So, ruppee will get appreciation so a higher nominal GDP growth.
Now, for R&D, innovation Index, HDI and per capita income growth, I can list up a lot.
Daily check the economy section.
2) constants attacks in kashmir with impunity despite the so called nationalistic bravado
That's not new thing BTW. At least someone is not defending Pak like Antony or Singh.
I wonder if there will ever be a thread for these achievements
Indian Special Forces thread.
I have seen lot of clean up operations since 2014, I do not buy it anymore. I understand that going to other country is not easy, but much easier is giving lecturers on daily basis and self patting.
but wait this was also successful military operation just like pathankot.
I'm not talking of current operation. I'm talking of post attack cleansing that occurs after every attack.

I understand what you are saying that why these attacks occur. But if you check out the info, daily I see the news of terrorist arrested having heavy weapons with intentions of a major attack. So, a lot of attacks were avoided too. How many will we stop with such a peace loving neighbor.
And I hope you know about Pakistani groups' against Indian Right Wingers too.

Attempts for more terror attacks are obvious.

sukhish

some list of attack success since 2014 under the 56 incher
Herat, Gurdaspur, Udhampur, Pathankot, Mazar-i-Sharif, Pampore, Jalalabad, Uri and not to mention some small skrmishes that go on and on.

sukhish

Stop behaving like a women and instead think like an brave India soldier. Btw atleast did you read what i suggested and pls come out of ur comfort zone en understand issue instead of propelling ur centi sermons as usual ( like congi aap).
woman will handle this issue much more maturely than this in competant 56 incher. a woman in 1971 showed how much balls she had when most of other men were busy in doing mental maste*bation.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
woman will handle this issue much more maturely than this in competant 56 incher. a woman in 1971 showed how much balls she had when most of other men were busy in doing mental maste*bation.
Even she did not accomplished in a day.
Baluchistan too gonna be a long term card because we will have no supporter like Soviet to cover ourselves up against external attack.
Instead, need a much bigger Navy capable of fighting and blocking multiple fronts (enough discussed on strategic section in details).

And she is not alive now.
If you think current congi establishment can do anything, she'll be far more pathetic than 56 incher calling it false flag.

sukhish

also people who are so much worried about the security of this country should join India territorial army, just recently some minister of the GOI passed out of the Indian territorial army, hats off to him. may be people like him should be sent to places like Uri and have him show his newly acquired skills.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Lol propaganda tin box... contribute positively with a suggestion or solution against such terror attacks if u have one.
He doesn't have a solution.
Just plain criticism.
Faced such plenty on a leftist forum.:biggrin2:
IMG-20160622-WA0016.jpg

Fine, I don't think I will achieve anything by wasting time on him, I'm leaving.

mayfair

Another Failure From Part of Armed forces Hell they don't Even Protect themselves Leave Citizens apart

people Blaming Politicians giving those Local army commander Escape Route Who Neglected their duties
This is what Gen. Hasnain had to say

Syed Ata Hasnain ‏@atahasnain53 15h15 hours ago

Uri attack, this is my old HQ.Warned the Cdr specifically on 8 Sep. Happened in 10 days. Done to remove pressure from hinterland army move
He also outlines the reason why this was done. More than the international optics, this was done to ease off the pressure on the piglets in the valley after 4000 troops were moved in for combing operations in South Kashmir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles