Pakistan Navy in process to buy Type 052D Destroyers from China

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
View attachment 121130

View attachment 121131

View attachment 121132

This is from one thread about AMCA. I can post more musings. But, you're a member there. So, just open the Indian defense section and see for yourself. "Best at trolling"
Come on there is no one in pdf who has even a bit of knowledge like our members
I have never seen any depth technical discussions
Only youtube and some random news updates
No research papers, no discussions about designs based on technical terms, no proofs and too much of boasting and overconfidence
No depth discussion about India or China's capability
Only number comparisons
They even don't compare missiles with different types of engine but rather on basis of range

Super falcon

Country flag
Come on there is no one in pdf who has even a bit of knowledge like our members
I have never seen any depth technical discussions
Only youtube and some random news updates
No research papers, no discussions about designs based on technical terms, no proofs and too much of boasting and overconfidence
No depth discussion about India or China's capability
Only number comparisons
They even don't compare missiles with different types of engine but rather on basis of range
Keep living in supa power wet dreams we r generation ahead of u see when indian visits pak videos u guys have ego and hatred

Angel of War

Country flag
They have other plans and sources of money.
Allah and pakistan both work in mysterious ways .
Everything just happenes
but still there has to be some sort of explanation behind them buying equipment which is too much for their wallet to bare . They literally had to spend 60% of their defence budget on buying 8 pathetic subs from china

Angel of War

Country flag
Induction of these destroyers with 86 VLS cells pack a huge punch have short long and medium surface to air missile YJ 16 cruise missile

Potent ship answer to indian vishakapatnam destroyers

Basicaly these destroyers are AEGIS class catogery d RSS stroyers
I seriously doubt whether your navy will buy the type52D destroyers. There is no confirmation from any legit officials . Your navy will go brankrupt if they sign anymore deals with china or turkey . They got their pockets drained in buying those 8 hangors , 4 type 54s and MILGEM

Angel of War

Country flag
After visakapatnum india has lodged a gap pak navy have plna to buy destroyers who other than china will sell
Lol , that Gap has existed for years now , this isn't something new . Pakistan hasn't operated any real destroyers ever since it got rid of the babur class

Angel of War

Country flag

Angel of War

Country flag

Brood Father

Country flag
Dont be over confident even usa pentagon agrees chinese destroyers r threat to usa let alone india

Give u reliabke credible fact of what chinese soldiers with sticks can do to ur soldiers is fact every one seen in pics if chinese sticks can do this think what their destroyers can

If china makes crap why oppo vivo thrieving in india and even u dont do any big defence deals with china but still it is bigger bussiness partner of india than usa and russia

Accept facts no shame on it
Dude on china better talk facts and things on the ground ..India forced china to retreat from Pangong Tso ..All the pics /video you are seeing are nothing but a psychological warfare ..things on ground stays as is . Both army are holding thier ground and this will continue for a long time.
No one is arguing that china is a super power .It is the power in its own right
But if incase push comes to shove and India goes to war with china we can expect 3 things
1. India is a nation of 1 billion people so we don't have shortage of man power , Our army is voluntary unlike conscripted army moreover
Chinese army not battle trained as they haven't been in war .India on the other hand had experience from Kargil (mountain warfare) so yeah Chinese will go back in body bags , let's see how they can take losses

2. Thanks to geography Indo Chinese borders are mostly mountainous so battle will be very bloody and ruthless and campaign season will not allow for prolonged war . In mountain warfare every inch is treacherous and given our experience we have the upper hand atleast for couple of years.

3 . And just just Incase things go south for India ..India will look for soft target to satisfy it's ego ..Guess what, we have a plum low hanging fruit to pick in our Western border
I guess those folks needs to get very worried given the state of economy/inflation they have

Angel of War

Country flag
yes but your modi govt was lying that ur soldiers killing chinese atleast ur lies r orooven

Yes they dnt matter its not few pics china has more but as expected u live in bollywood fictional world
My simple question, why did it take china 10 months to declare casualties whereas india declared them in day one . Plus i very well know what happened in Galwan because my dad is an army officer and he has many of his colleagues posted there . The chinese attacked in 2 waves , the first wave came when colonel Babu went to negotiate with the PLA but they just got aggressive , then on hearing the news we counterattacked them . We killed atleast 30 or 40 of theirs in the second wave . The situation was so bad for them that they had to send helos to collect their dead .

Brood Father

Country flag
yes but your modi govt was lying that ur soldiers killing chinese atleast ur lies r orooven

Yes they dnt matter its not few pics china has more but as expected u live in bollywood fictional world
Casualties in war are not declared by the other side , all they can provide is estimate
India estimated the casualties on the Chinese side given the intelligence we receive and that has been echoed by CIA and Russians.

Declaring casualties is how you honor the soldier who fought and died the land . China hid the casualties for months and then they came up with some number . Even they declared 1962 wars casualties after 30 years ..With this kind of track record there will be questions on chinese claims

India on the other hand always declare casualties because that is the right thing to do. This is the respect you give who wore the uniform

retribution

Country flag
agrred remember nehru in partition said pak wont survive a day with this economy they will come back to india

Yet 75 yrs passed we standing nehru gone

Pak never made on ur calculation we will get new vessels
for the record , nehru never said that . prove it if you can . in fact , nehru was quite optimistic about pakistan's future. now coming to the destroyers , i will bet my left nut on the fact that there is none coming . simply because pakistan doesnt have the financial resources to buy and maintain destroyers . buying a ship as large as destroyers is one thing , maintaining them is another . even your type 054 frigates are watered down from the standard 054 ships .

Global Defence

New threads

Articles