Pakistan Navy in process to buy Type 052D Destroyers from China

Blademaster

This comment was also made in 1965 1972 1999 2001 and on wards but things not changed as per your comment we are still here economic condition are even bad for you as it is bad for every country if pak destabilize effects will be far greater on your country as well so pray it won't happen
no sorry. We are going to pray that Pakistan falls apart. It’s an existential threat to India.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
This comment was also made in 1965 1972 1999 2001
No, no such situation was there in that times. India was sidelined as a poor and sanctioned economy while was economically better off, used to get billions of dollars and weapons in terms of foreign aid.
and on wards but things not changed as per your comment
Power differential between India and Pakistan in terms of economy, military, technology and global politics explains what has changed.
we are still here economic condition are even bad for you as it is bad for every country
Parameters of economic conditions are starkly different in countries. What Indian people call recession and slowdown would be a dreamy boom for any other country in world.

India is worried that exports and GDP should grow at a sustained high growth rate. West and China are worried consumption is stagnating pushing recession.
Pak is worried that it isn't able to pay the interest of its loans after spending its entire annual budget.

So there's a huge gap between economies of India and Pakistan. India is looking for transition into an upper middle income economy soon as possible, Pakistan is starting at default and an economic meltdown.
if pak destabilize effects will be far greater on your country as well so pray it won't happen
No, when Pak runs out of money and gets destabilized, peace magically appears in all its neighbors as Pak runs out of resources in proxy.

All the proxies, terrorism and crises in Indian subcontinent are concurrent with Pakistan's economic growth. Whenever Pakistani economy trembles, insurgencies and terror attacks become rarer in neighboring countries. Had there been no Pakistan, Afghanistan would have been better.

Vinash

Country flag
You certainly haven't neither read about nuclear fall out and military doctrine of Pakistan itself.
Do you know the meaning of "existential threat" in geopolitics?
They aren't an existential threat but the combo of Indian Muslim % rising slowly and Bangladesh turning more Islamic will continue to fuel their delusions of Ghazwa-e-Hind.

It's better to finish them off once and for all by balkanizing them.

Blademaster

You certainly haven't neither read about nuclear fall out and military doctrine of Pakistan itself.
Do you know the meaning of "existential threat" in geopolitics?
I take it you haven’t studied the layout of the cities. the population densities, the soil moisture makeup and the wind patterns in India as well as the farming areas under the wind pattern. Not to mention the location of repositories of knowledge and education and industries etc. just do a simple google search on population areas in India and the locations of each and you will see that 500 nukes can potentially take out 60-80% of its population through combination of direct impact, nuclear fallout, radiation, poisoning of our farmlands, etc. We will have massive famines for the next several decades and Indian society would be irrevocably changed and not for the better.

Blademaster

If you were somehow able to reduce Pakistans nukes to less than 100-150 then it’s not an existential threat anymore. India can absorb the hits and survive intact albeit with great damage.

Sachinananda

I take it you haven’t studied the layout of the cities. the population densities, the soil moisture makeup and the wind patterns in India as well as the farming areas under the wind pattern. Not to mention the location of repositories of knowledge and education and industries etc. just do a simple google search on population areas in India and the locations of each and you will see that 500 nukes can potentially take out 60-80% of its population through combination of direct impact, nuclear fallout, radiation, poisoning of our farmlands, etc. We will have massive famines for the next several decades and Indian society would be irrevocably changed and not for the better.
Porkies have 130-140 nuclear warheads
Pls do research
Having nukes and shooting capabilities are different they can't even shoot 10 nukes at a time
But we have capability to shoot and also manufacture it in time

Blademaster

Porkies have 130-140 nuclear warheads
Pls do research
Having nukes and shooting capabilities are different they can't even shoot 10 nukes at a time
But we have capability to shoot and also manufacture it in time
No they do not have 130-140 warheads. They have managed to produce 400 warheads by reports that came out 2 years ago. At that rate, I estimate by 500 warheads. That's the max they can go for given their stocks.

Sachinananda

No they do not have 130-140 warheads. They have managed to produce 400 warheads by reports that came out 2 years ago. At that rate, I estimate by 500 warheads. That's the max they can go for given their stocks.
I am laughing like hell now
U r estimating porkies more than them
They have 140 nukes
I don't know where u got 500 nos
Sala woh 140 bhi thik se unke nahi hai
They can't build even one more than that as they would need assistance from China and during war times its impossible
They can't build even 100 cc engine forget 140 its built on assistance from China
Where the hell 500 came from
Pls do some research and avoid masala news

Blademaster

I am laughing like hell now
U r estimating porkies more than them
They have 140 nukes
I don't know where u got 500 nos
Sala woh 140 bhi thik se unke nahi hai
They can't build even one more than that as they would need assistance from China and during war times its impossible
They can't build even 100 cc engine forget 140 its built on assistance from China
Where the hell 500 came from
Pls do some research and avoid masala news
It is based on the nuclear reactors that the Chinese built for the Pakistanis and how the reactors breed fissile materials for the warheads. They are going for small tactical nukes to boost up the numbers of the warheads.

See here: https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.aay5478

Based on the amount of fissile materials, we cannot afford to estimate less than what their nuclear materials stockpile allows for. Hence my 400-500 number.

Sachinananda

It is based on the nuclear reactors that the Chinese built for the Pakistanis and how the reactors breed fissile materials for the warheads. They are going for small tactical nukes to boost up the numbers of the warheads.

See here: https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciadv.aay5478

Based on the amount of fissile materials, we cannot afford to estimate less than what their nuclear materials stockpile allows for. Hence my 400-500 number.
See I am not a guy who underestimate my enemy
But point is they need assistance from China to make anything related to nukes be it warhead which is difficult during wartime
Now they can't hide making 400 and saying 150

NutCracker

Country flag
Wrong thread guys .

Well, thread is ded like Pakistani economy, doesn't matter much.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
They aren't an existential threat but the combo of Indian Muslim % rising slowly and Bangladesh turning more Islamic will continue to fuel their delusions of Ghazwa-e-Hind.

It's better to finish them off once and for all by balkanizing them.
this above is my only true fear.

the internal demographics is the only attacking force the islamorats have now against india,rest are all holding forces and defensive forces and and increasing focused on preserving their hinterland from being destroyed as they need it as a base of operations.

without the internal demographic forces,their strategy does not have an executing pointman to carry out their plan and they are dead in the water in a strategic sense as they will have only a defensive force.you can't win in the long term without attacking the enemies center of gravity.

Blademaster

See I am not a guy who underestimate my enemy
But point is they need assistance from China to make anything related to nukes be it warhead which is difficult during wartime
Now they can't hide making 400 and saying 150
When it comes to nukes, I assume the worst and prepare accordingly based on the current capabilities and assets they have.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles