Pakistan May Induct SU 35 in Limited Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super falcon

Country flag

the fire have barely settled on the thread and katoora is out already....
Seriously you indians dont hace any logic your katora was already begging from middle east sending your poor labour if you are so big economy why your people workin miserable conditions

Super falcon

Country flag
from what angle our economy is worse than yours :pound:
You brainless camel urnine drinker don't you know that our economy is growing at 9% this annum and it has crossed 3 trillion dollar mark
Yes but mr eain stein why indians woork in por labour enviornment in uae why they dont get there share of 3 trillion economy is it very hard for your scientist brain to calculate

Angel of War

Country flag
Yes but mr eain stein why indians woork in por labour enviornment in uae why they dont get there share of 3 trillion economy is it very hard for your scientist brain to calculate
Simply because we have too many people . Why is it that there are more piss poor porki laborers in UAE , Saudi , qatar despite having a smaller population than india ? Piss poor porks cleaning oil rigs while indians becoming CEOs of multinational companies :pound:

Angel of War

Country flag
Seriously you indians dont hace any logic your katora was already begging from middle east sending your poor labour if you are so big economy why your people workin miserable conditions
There are 3X more pakistanis in middle east factories than indians , and guess what , which indian ethinic group migrates the most to middle east . Answer - indian muslims

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Pak airforce was seriously interested in them but news is coming out there are talks with russia to buy them in small numbers
Just because you are interested in something doesn't mean you can afford it. Your country is almost bankrupt. Even your state bank is sold to IMF for some pocket change. In this situation buying new jets would be the last thing on priority list for any sane leadership.

We don't need to beg. India isn't short on foreign exchange. Infact Indian foreign exchange reserves are larger than all middle eastern countries combined.

Because India is a large country almost as big as a continent, Therefore we have many poor/lower middle class people too.

That 3 trillion USD is a GDP number not everybody's combined bank balance.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Mulq mai kuch Gareeb Log hona aur Mulq Khud Bhuknanga Gareeb hona dono alag baat hai
India has enough Forex to buy Pakshitan..twice

OnePunchMan

Country flag
You have no logic but making stupid arguments you economy is doing worst than ours so before making fun think of your image too
You are a prime example of a napaki mentality , delusional to the core with monstrous ego achieved through generations of inbreeding , goat fucking and islamic indoctrination.

You are a perfect specimen of napaki cult , you would make a good test subject to study the behaviour and intricacies of your cult.πŸ€”

Btw of your many wives what is the ratio between sisters and goats?

OnePunchMan

Country flag
Most of the Indians are in respected blue collar jobs and some of them are working in low end jobs as well but that's a exception rather than the rule.

Almost all of taxi drivers and baggage handlers I met in Dubai were napaki especially pakjabi in Greece most of them were illegal and were selling drugs and doing other illegal activities.

Napakis are the lowest of the ranks not only in their own country but everywhere as well, in napakistan you guys are like insects under the boot of your gernails and you guys are treated as scums universally pretty much everywhere.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Pls present the numbers which shows porkland is a booming economy and will even surpass US of A in next 6 months.. ......

Last heard your Katorra PM was begging for "Naan & timataar" & was busy donating hens to poor so that they cud get their daily quota of protein with that elusive egg which the hens never delivered.... apparently, Hens were imported from china :D :D

there is no need to poke fun at you porkis ... for me.... i got better taste..
Well those hens became victims of paki Abdul humping , from where will hen release the egg when the Abduls of family are taking turns to be inside her .

Muh se anda thodi degi

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Pak airforce was seriously interested in them but news is coming out there are talks with russia to buy them in small numbers
I have asked you clearly, do you think that Russia will give an advanced aircraft like SU-35 to your country? Can you afford it.

And I and asked you one more question: can Pakistan Afford a twin Engine Fighter Aircraft? Answer this. Yes or no.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
I have asked you clearly, do you think that Russia will give an advanced aircraft like SU-35 to your country? Can you afford it.

And I and asked you one more question: can Pakistan Afford a twin Engine Fighter Aircraft? Answer this. Yes or no.
Both your questions are essentially the same question

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Both your questions are essentially the same question
Okay but Dude he is not answering me. I have asked him two main questions:

1)Do you think that Russia will be ready to give SU-35 to Pakistan.
2)Can Pakistan Airforce afford a Fighter like SU-35 which is twin engine?

I asked this even yesterday and he has not answered me with regards to this.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
After giving fair time to post authentic source of the claim made by the OP the thread stands droughted of the facts but green with rants and mud slinging.

The thread therfore ends unceremoniously with a warning to OP not to open new threads but take such wishlist discussions on relevant general threads.

Unlike other forums we do not allow members to litter by opening new threads on every sundry issue.

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles