Pakistan Economy: News & Discussion

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Typical Jihadi mindset, they find places with more Momin influence to be by default better than other.
That's funny because momin dominated old city of Hyderabad is just filth.

You go there only if you like the food or want cheap deals for shopping.
And whenever you go, you find atleast one teenaged victim of triple talaq.

Central new city is good to decent but not the old city..

But HITEC City and Jubilee hills are awesome.

Where as places like Laad Bazaar, Madina, Hyderabad and Maharajgunj are old city style

I don't disagree that old city is filth and places like hitec City, jubilee /Banjara hills are better but are they really that exceptional for you to say they are stunning?

What do these places have that you haven't found in the newer areas of Bangaluru or Chennai?

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't disagree that old city is filth and places like hitec City, jubilee /Banjara hills are better but are they really that exceptional for you to say they are stunning?

What do these places have that you haven't found in the newer areas of Bangaluru or Chennai?
Bangaluru and Chennai do have some good areas but I preferred Hydarabad due to better Infra and greenery.. As for Kerala it was the mixture of low-key good Infra combined with good nature and beaches it elevates Kerala

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Bangaluru and Chennai do have some good areas but I preferred Hydarabad due to better Infra.. As for Kerala it was the mixture of low-key good Infra combined with good nature and beaches it elevates Kerala

You're the first person I've come across who preferred Hyderabadi infra to Bangaluru.

Do explain why you think so.

SKC

Country flag
The Only Good Infrastructure in Pakistan is the Motorways made completely by US companies and the new Highways made by chinese companies which again is mostly used by Chinese freight carriers.

Just see the traffic on these motorways, even a Tier-3 Indian city will beat that traffic.

In cities only, Islamabad the capital is good as it was totally made new from scrap and is still empty for most parts.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
I think he don't even know what is Infra, he might be visiting few mosque here and there and since more mosques are in Kerala and Hyd so by default these are best Infra cities.
Assuming he really did visit the countries he's saying he did I suspect he visited only the cities or some built up areas of them and concluded this.

SKC

Country flag
Assuming he really did visit the countries he's saying he did I suspect he visited only the cities or some built up areas of them and concluded this.
I Don't know whether he is momin or not. But a good no of momin tourists/travellers from Pak and B'desh first flocks to Kerala and then Hyd only in India apart from Delhi and Kolkatta.
Their main motive is to visit the big mosques usually.

We had a momin in our group back in Shanghai, his travel list was filled with places in Xinjiang only. He would visit all major mosques in China.

Last edited:

Del horno

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Also, what is pakistani equivalent of Kerala and Hyderabad, the two places you found stunning in India.

Curious to know.
Pakistan is the land of valley's. They have some great valley's linked with some towns and in a sort of unique way..

Swat valley, Fairy Meadows, Hunza Valley, Shogran Valley, Islamabad, Bahria Town etc etc.. They have wealthy districts in every city that is heavily developed in places like even Karachi.. The roads are great and the overall Infra is just much higher than other places in South East Asia

SKC

Country flag
That's funny because momin dominated old city of Hyderabad is just filth.

You go there only if you like the food or want cheap deals for shopping.
And whenever you go, you find atleast one teenaged victim of triple talaq.
It was primary Hotspot to pick young girls for selling to Rich Sheikhs in Middle east.
This has been mostly controlled now but there were cases each month a decade back.

SKC

Country flag
Pakistan is the land of valley's. They have some great valley's linked with some towns and it seems out of this world..

Swat valley, Fairy Meadows, Hunza Valley, Shogran Valley, Islamabad, Bahria Town etc etc.. They have wealthy districts in every city that is heavily developed in places like even Karachi.. The roads are great and the overall Infra is just much higher than other places in South East Asia
Abey Ch*tiye!
South East Asia mai sach mai gaya hai ki bhi nahi kabhi??

Baharia Town is just a housing society with mixed use infra!
Aisi society to India ke har town mai hai leave alone Big Cities.

Yeh Saale pure Pakistan mai bas Baharia town ka naam lete rehte hai, iske alawa ginti bhi nahi hai kisi society ki inke pas!

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Pakistan is the land of valley's. They have some great valley's linked with some towns and in a sort of unique way..

And now Pakistan is more developed than South East Asia. :pound: :rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles