OSINT Community and their India conundrum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levina

A feminist who is a Doval fan
Country flag
Wait what all i am saying is you are posting in the wrong thread and it give people the wrong ideas.

What is juvenile about this i dont understand.
Thanks for giving me the heads up.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I am not contradicting it buddy.
This is why I did say that bit was error of judgement.
So it's a clear case of Misunderstanding then.
Hope this doesn't leave thing's bitter betwen us, I appreciate your article and will continue to support your effort.

Knowitall

You dont read posts completely do you?
:)
Requesting you to read my clarification once again.
Typing on the with my mkbile is tougher.

This is a defence FORUM, and not instagram, tou must learn to read TEXT.
And why are you asking me to justify the misconclsion of the man who posted after me and painted a diff story by acting smart.
Why don't you ask him how did he conclude it to be IB and gave a FALSE impression to others???
Also mam about the other person you are talking about @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR.

This was his exact statement.

The pic doesnt look to be LOC but IB.Wish it wasnt black and white.

This statement was made because he thought that picture was of an Indian sniper after that he probably looked at the terrain and thought it's IB.

If it is indeed IB then Infantry troops in exercises practice ops under NBC threat.

"IF it is indeed IB"
this is what he said he never concluded that's it's from IB he made a guess.

Just a lot of misunderstanding going on today.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
View attachment 47938

Edit- Mike beat me to it.

Hats of to COMPREHENSION SKILLS of members here.

1. I NEVER CLAIMED it was an INDIAN SNIPER
2. I NEVER GAVE OUT THE LOCATION.
It was @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR who CLAIMED this to be IB .

Here’s the proof of what I had posted regarding the PIC of sniper

No mention of it to be Indian SNIPER

View attachment 47963

Another post where I said that I DID NOT GET IT FROM AFSOD

View attachment 47964

Now here’s the man @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR who actually claimed rhis to be INDIA, and that it is IB.

>>>

View attachment 47965

But yes I made an error in judgement qhen i claimed it to be exclusive.
I am sure members here will know that such OPERATORS send a lot of pictures some of which are re
presentational.
That bit was my mistake.

But I NEVER CLAIMED IT TO BE AN INDIAN or that it was INDIA.
[/QUOTE]
What a liar people are..

didnt you say..Oh i was also surprised they were using masks and that was my question too?

And then you posted the Mask pic with Levina written on it.

Guys go back and read all the posts again.

Levina

Country flag
Your query?

Ohh with the Iraqi SF?

Exxclussssivee?
Aren’t you ashamed of misleading people?

1. Where did i say I talked to INDIAN SNIPER?
Thats ur conclusion
2. Where did I say that t was an INDIAN SNIPER?
3. where did i say it was INDIA?

That was your post which said the pic could be IB.
Your CONCLUSIONS!!!

You clearly MISLEAD people.
Yet you are here blowing your own trumpet. Very audacious I must say.

Honestly I don’t have any respect for people who pull BLANKET statements on INDIAN DEFENCE FORCES.

Here’s an EXAMPLE of how you go about passing judgements on INTERNET about INDIAN DEFENCE FORCES.
You don’t even hold the badge of a professional to make such statements so stop uour HOLIER THAN THOU ATTITUDE.

Repeating— THIS IS AN EXAMPLE of how you go about passing judgements.

B0454571-3433-48A1-AFE7-26D0A7C59C30.jpeg

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Aren’t you ashamed of misleading people?

1. Where did i say I talked to INDIAN SNIPER?
Thats ur conclusion
2. Where did I say that t was an INDIAN SNIPER?
3. where did i say it was INDIA?

That was your post which said the pic could be IB.
Your CONCLUSIONS!!!

You clearly MISLEAD people.
Yet you are here blowing your own trumpet. Very audacious I must say.

Honestly I don’t have any respect for people who pull BLANKET statements on INDIAN DEFENCE FORCES.

Here’s an EXAMPLE of how you go about passing judgements on INTERNET about INDIAN DEFENCE FORCES.
You don’t even hold the badge of a professional to make such statements so stop uour HOLIER THAN THOU ATTITUDE.

Repeating— THIS IS AN EXAMPLE of how you go about passing judgements.

View attachment 47974
You post a foreign SF pic on an indian thread of the same weapon India just got.

You would be good at fooling stupid people here not me.

Why did you put a Iraqi pic in an Indian army thread trying to show you have some special access

and i can pass judgement as much as i want coz this is a public discussion forum

unlike you i dont come here to gain followers and despite having more contacts than you in the army i dont post irresponsibly.

Jitna time your best contact has not seen kashmir i would have lived the double of that there roaming.

And don't quote me further...i have no respect what so ever for you.

Yesterday i had doubts.. today i am sure what you want.

Levina

Country flag
and i can pass judgement as much as i want coz this is a public discussion forum
Thanks for confirming you are a TROLL.

MisConstruing others posts and arguing for the sake for arguing is what you have been doing since last night.
Name calling and personal attacks are your other habits.

Moderators removed many of your posts, or I wld have posted some more screen shots from last night.

despite having more contacts than you in the army i dont post irresponsibly.

Jitna time your best contact has not seen kashmir i would have lived the double of that there roaming.

And don't quote me further...i have no respect what so ever for you.

Yesterday i had doubts.. today i am sure what you want.

For your own good stop repeatedly proving—
COMMON SENSE IS NOT SO COMMON.
Lol

Ciao

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Levina ji

You are the poster here, who knows how this defence forum posting works and impact it carries. You could have nipped the issue in the bud.

As for comprehension skills, the problem is that most are not trained, nor have served, or may not be aware of your thought process at the time of posting.
Posting a pic on the Indian Army page.

Not saying that this pic is of a foreign army.

Copying someones content and saying its exclusive.

And our comprehension skills are bad.

Waaah!

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Also mam about the other person you are talking about @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR.

This was his exact statement.

The pic doesnt look to be LOC but IB.Wish it wasnt black and white.

This statement was made because he thought that picture was of an Indian sniper after that he probably looked at the terrain and thought it's IB.

If it is indeed IB then Infantry troops in exercises practice ops under NBC threat.

"IF it is indeed IB"
this is what he said he never concluded that's it's from IB he made a guess.

Just a lot of misunderstanding going on today.
Buddy dont be so innocent.

If people didnt have an agenda they would have quoted me there only and said..hey this is not IA pic..i am just posting random pics on this thread.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Posting a pic on the Indian Army page.

Not saying that this pic is of a foreign army.

Copying someones content and saying its exclusive.

And our comprehension skills are bad.

Waaah!
Eyeballs & Tactical Retreat :)

I made my observation. Not many will understand.

Don't even get me started on that Baba handle who has people jumping and the handle claiming capture of Akhnoor Dagger & Keran village and so on, or his 'sowing the seed' 'watering' 'harvesting' crap that flies day in and day out. Now he has posted a strike video of Afghanistan claiming it IA ... okay, whatever.

A few days back, supposedly we neutralized a TEL :) I mean, seriously? As if they do not know where our missile units are and where they are made! And they do not have the capability.

4 VIKAS (SG) - no one posts/sends their photographs even in covers. So, when these handles post them .. just smile and wave. For logic in Indian SM 'enthusiasts' does not hold.

Tactical retreat made. Exact point I also made - if you post certain things claiming exclusive and the claim is false, the defence that it was representational, which was put up, is amusing. I did note that even the photograph of the soldier in the chopper is not of ours.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Another case of indian "forum champs" pulling down people doing yeomen work.

There is a very fine difference between fighting a so called 5G war and falling victim to it yourself. Pakistan suffers from the latter. We are heading there, slowly and steadily.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Eyeballs & Tactical Retreat :)

I made my observation. Not many will understand.

Don't even get me started on that Baba handle who has people jumping and the handle claiming capture of Akhnoor Dagger & Keran village and so on, or his 'sowing the seed' 'watering' 'harvesting' crap that flies day in and day out. Now he has posted a strike video of Afghanistan claiming it IA ... okay, whatever.

A few days back, supposedly we neutralized a TEL :) I mean, seriously? As if they do not know where are missile units are and where they are made! And they do not have the capability.

4 VIKAS (SG) - no one posts/sends their photographs even in covers. So, when these handles post them .. just smile and wave. For logic in Indian SM 'enthusiasts' does not hold.

Tactical retreat made. Exact point I also made - if you post certain things claiming exclusive and the claim is false, the defence that it was representational, which was put up, is amusing. I did note that even the photograph of the soldier in the chopper is not of ours.
Making alteration to the original photo.Calling it yours.Cropping it.Then posting it on a Indian army cross loc thread..claiming 2 pages before something happened and you know it exclusively.

Some people are bhakts here who dont understand.

And i really dont have a problem with a particular individual because she does not matter to me at all and now did i follow her ever.

The problem is that such handles can instigate many problems in our country by falsly reporting things or by reporting too early like Barkha dutt.

To each his own i guess...amyway the iq level in this forum is not that much i guess.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Wow missed the meltdown here.

@Levina you could've graciously accepted your mistake instead of labelling people trolls or implying that they lack reading comprehension. That's something we're not fond of in this forum. You've been given an infraction.

Everyone else, let's move on shall we ?

Jailor

Country flag
LMFAO, hilarious if true.

"Big Breaking: Afghanistan Army has reportedly captured 37 KM of Pak territory along Durand Line. 19 Pak Soldiers are reportedly injured. Ops were ongoing since many days."
Does it mean 37km sq of area?
or pakistani border posts in 37km stretch?

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
LMFAO, hilarious if true.

"Big Breaking: Afghanistan Army has reportedly captured 37 KM of Pak territory along Durand Line. 19 Pak Soldiers are reportedly injured. Ops were ongoing since many days."
I think this is fake as hell! Can the guy (FrontalAssault) who posted this on Twitter, link the Global Times edition where this is mentioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DFIlite DFIlite twitter OSINT post OSINT 22
Haldilal OSINT Images Contribution Members Corner 69
Haldilal DFI OSINT Images Contribution. OSINT 8
H OSINT compilation thread Knowledge Repository 54