OSINT Community and their India conundrum

Status
Not open for further replies.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Well, LOL.

Doesnt this put into doubt everything else that Levina has been saying or the content on Resonant-News?
She didn't reveal anything, yet. Wat I know is she mostly gave proofs to substantiate her claims everytime. Now she only gave a question and told it'd unravel itself. Can't ppl wait for a day?

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
If it really happened, I am pretty sure the ELINT aircraft was covered by at least 2x Su-30MKI if not more.

It would have been an ultimate flex of power and dominance :cool3:
It didn't, although ELINT platform was in 'technical violation' i.e. within 10 kms of IB on own side.

There has been an assertion of the aircraft masquerading as a civil aircraft. That was not the case either as aircraft has been correctly identified by flightradar24.com.

Levina

A feminist who is a Doval fan
Country flag
Reposting the reply.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
Levina Ma'am said something like,

TIGER & BEAR killed a T-PIG.

Eliminating ER from both TIGER and BEAR, you get something like TIG and BA .

Not repeating letters and adding the TIG and BA to T-PIG , we get something like BAT-PIG.

The obvious BAT-PIG would be some highly decorated/senior army person/s of PA involved in infiltration of BAT personnel through the borders. Wasn't 11th of May scheduled for something??

Personal assumption. Forgive me I may be wrong :)

TIGER - SpecOps
BEAR- Artillery strikes

Knowitall

She didn't reveal anything, yet. Wat I know is she mostly gave proofs to substantiate her claims everytime. Now she only gave a question and told it'd unravel itself. Can't ppl wait for a day?
But if she really has information on such classified ops and has contacts with the higher ups to post such information why would she fool everyone here and post a picture of Iraqi sof if she hadn't been caught she would have posted a few more pictures and made a fool out of everyone here.

This an Loc ops thread and yet someone will come here and paste unverified news and all people including me get gung ho about it.

we must be posting offical news from Indian army's twitter account or
Ops that have been verified by army and and are on news channels.

It is much better for us to create a separate thread where we can post the info from various twitter accounts while post only verified news here.

I don't want to demean these twitter handles they are doing more work for Indian psyops than I ever will but still pouring unverified info in the main thread is doing us no good.

It's just like that recent sniper video so many twitter handles jumped that it was a recent ops it was later clarified by saurav jha that it was an op done in 2019.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Lol
It’s not my fault that you under estimate INDIAN DEFENCE FORCES.

Over-estimation of the political will and the ability to deal with fall out is the issue.

I can most assuredly tell you that a 0.50 Browning from a Sector Store with an infantry unit along LC at a location height over 12000 ft ASL, located on the left shoulder of a ridge having three enemy posts opposite it, will be used tonight.

LC is active. What is the value of this statement of mine?

aditya g

Country flag
Levina Ma'am said something like,

TIGER & BEAR killed a T-PIG.

Eliminating ER from both TIGER and BEAR, you get something like TIG and BA .

Not repeating letters and adding the TIG and BA to T-PIG , we get something like BAT-PIG.

The obvious BAT-PIG would be some highly decorated/senior army person/s of PA involved in infiltration of BAT personnel through the borders. Wasn't 11th of May scheduled for something??

Personal assumption. Forgive me I may be wrong :)

TIGER - SpecOps
BEAR- Artillery strikes
@Levina - i have really enjoyed your articles. However, these twitter posts are leading gullible people only to a path of disappointment. Dont ruin your good work with tweets like this. better stay quiet even if you know something.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
why would she fool everyone here and post a picture of Iraqi sof if she hadn't been caught
Fooling somebody on a def forum? Even that intent wd be caught between lines by most. Hear her explanation too.

It is much better for us to create a separate thread where we can post the info from various twitter accounts while post only verified news here.
Been advocating for one such since inception.

It's just like that recent sniper video so many twitter handles jumped that it was a recent ops it was later clarified by saurav jha that it was an op done in 2019
A few osint ppl too mentioned it before journos. The fact is, here osint or journos, vets aren't the ones who jump with joy. It was common folk. Read the comments, some were asking if that's an atgm or how can't they j1had1s see our ppl. Not everyone understands things and question.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
That was exactly my query.
The answer was—- it’s mission oriented, snipers if exposed can come under attack. Not every sniper may carry it but most of them do.

The only mission requiring a sniper to don a respirator is an overwatch for a team where use of choking agents is envisaged on a broad scale.

Apart from that, the only time these respirators are carried is when you have training, that is the IA Mk 3 & 4 IPEs which have been shifted from 1st line into training.

Levina

Country flag
But if she really has information on such classified ops and has contacts with the higher ups to post such information why would she fool everyone here and post a picture of Iraqi sof if she hadn't been caught she would have posted a few more pictures and made a fool out of everyone here.

This an Loc ops thread and yet someone will come here and paste unverified news and all people including me get gung ho about it.

we must be posting offical news from Indian army's twitter account or
Ops that have been verified by army and and are on news channels.

I don't want to demean these twitter handles they are doing more work for Indian psyops than I ever will but still pouring unverified info in the main thread is doing us no good.

It's just like that recent sniper video so many twitter handles jumped that it was a recent ops it was later clarified by saurav jha that it was an op done in 2019.
View attachment 47938

Edit- Mike beat me to it.
[/QUOTE]

Hats of to COMPREHENSION SKILLS of members here.

1. I NEVER CLAIMED it was an INDIAN SNIPER
2. I NEVER GAVE OUT THE LOCATION.
It was @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR who CLAIMED this to be IB .

Here’s the proof of what I had posted regarding the PIC of sniper

No mention of it to be Indian SNIPER

422D3E9B-4C13-4E19-BA90-F9A1BEA41BC0.jpeg

Another post where I said that I DID NOT GET IT FROM AFSOD

1B0262F1-3FD3-4107-839B-4CA688D419E0.jpeg

Now here’s the man @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR who actually claimed rhis to be INDIA, and that it is IB.

>>>

33A0EF76-7C23-4260-B4D6-7DA520928D76.jpeg

But yes I made an error in judgement qhen i claimed it to be exclusive.
I am sure members here will know that such OPERATORS send a lot of pictures some of which are representational.
That bit was my mistake.

But I NEVER CLAIMED IT TO BE AN INDIAN or that it was INDIA.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
I have tried a different full face mask (hazmat site), I found it was quite uncomfortable after an hour or so. It must be 10 times worse if you need to stay still with minimal movement.

Easier to stay still. However, routinely, our forces undertake forced marches in desert exercises with MOPP 4 and full load out. Within 2 hours, you have quite a few write offs due to exertional hyperthermia

armyofhind

Country flag
Well she said, in very veiled terms (possibly for intentional confusion) that a cross border strike has taken place in which an HVT has been taken out.

That is fine by me, I don't have anything against that.

But, when you are caught posting a pic which has a sniper with a gas mask and try to pass it off as an Indian Sniper, along with an elaborate story around why a sniper would carry an NBC mask on a cross border op, and later are caught for it, then obviously it will put the credibility of whatever you have said till now without proof into question.

In a public discourse, if you're caught peddling a lie, then nothing you say or have said till now can be trusted. How is the audience to know whatever you have said till now isn't false?

That is how it works for the rest of the world and that is exactly how it will work for her, OSINT account or not.

Levina

Country flag
Well she said, in very veiled terms (possibly for intentional confusion) that a cross border strike has taken place in which an HVT has been taken out.

That is fine by me, I don't have anything against that.

But, when you are caught posting a pic which has a sniper with a gas mask and try to pass it off as an Indian Sniper, along with an elaborate story around why a sniper would carry an NBC mask on a cross border op, and later are caught for it, then obviously it will put the credibility of whatever you have said till now without proof into question.

In a public discourse, if you're caught peddling a lie, then nothing you say it have said can be trusted. How is the audience to know whatever you have said till now isn't false?

That is how it works for the rest of the world and that is exactly how it will work for her, OSINT account or not.

Where DID I CALL HIM AN INDIAN SNIPER???
It was @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR who made that statement about IB.
Check posts below.

41746C23-4647-44F0-B91D-325DF933D880.jpeg

7636FF38-7814-4DDE-AD40-0222AC078C69.jpeg

9984FF43-9A63-43CC-87E0-DF8AF4059B12.jpeg

Levina

Country flag
Pretty obvious , even though it is NBC mask , it's utility lies in helping the sniper to operate in smoke from smoke grenade or in tear gas or in knock out gas , or smoke due to fire set by enemy to flush out suspected sniper positions etc or initiated by self to escape or obscure or distract. Also if operate in swamps , drains , sewers etc , best wear a mask .

This is a great explanation buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DFIlite DFIlite twitter OSINT post OSINT 22
Haldilal OSINT Images Contribution Members Corner 69
Haldilal DFI OSINT Images Contribution. OSINT 8
H OSINT compilation thread Knowledge Repository 54