OSINT Community and their India conundrum

Status
Not open for further replies.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
I don't have anything against that.
Neither do I.
caught posting a pic which has a sniper with a gas mask and try to pass it off as an Indian Sniper,
I guess she gave an explanation regarding the highlighted part.

How is the audience to know whatever you have said till now isn't false?
They corroborate. Verifying certain 'statements' within an article wouldn't need a doctoral.

That is how it works for the rest of the world and that is exactly how it will work for her, OSINT account or not.
That's how it works, yes.
The thing which I don't agree with is using this particular thread when u hv a thread exclusively dedicated for osint, created by Tarun bhai recently. Other than that, I don't jump into conclusions before she gives explanation. One shdnt question somebody's credibility which took yrs to build jus for a reason which is as nuts as u could find.

Levina

A feminist who is a Doval fan
Country flag
Levina ji.

This is an exclusive picture does tend to portray a sense of ownership/authority over the said content. And when you post the picture in the thread on LOC, it is but a given to be taken in the way that it has been taken.

I think you, as a SM savvy poster, know it too.

It telle more about the COMPREHENSION SKILLs of the person than anything Ketamine ji.

Lol
It’s not my fault that some random ID made a post after mine and claimed it to be IB.
Why don’t you ask the same question to him?

Why dont you ask him to prove it is INDEED IB?

Waanar

Country flag
Can't ppl wait for a day?

Jokes aside, we're mostly new users who joined pretty recently so stuff like this happens. Baba Banaras has desensitized us to daily abuse of popularity by OSINT. I'm not against @Levina ji (god knows I was honest when I claimed I'd name my first daughter after her if she would JUST TELL US) but a lot of OSINT accounts have been barking of the inevitable war like our tanks are lined up at the hills, just waiting for the whistle to roll down in to Pakistan occupied territory.

Forgive us for our skepticism.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
@Levina ji pls start a thread where rank and file hv the privilege to post their comments over the tweets and articles. The one created by mods is restricted.

@tarunraju @ezsasa consider moving this discussion to appropriate thread.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
It telle more about the COMPREHENSION SKILLs of the person than anything Ketamine ji.

Lol
It’s not my fault that some random ID made a post after mine and claimed it to be IB.
Why don’t you ask the same question to him?

Why dont you ask him to prove it is INDEED IB?

Levina ji

You are the poster here, who knows how this defence forum posting works and impact it carries. You could have nipped the issue in the bud.

As for comprehension skills, the problem is that most are not trained, nor have served, or may not be aware of your thought process at the time of posting.

Levina

Country flag

Jokes aside, we're mostly new users who joined pretty recently so stuff like this happens. Baba Banaras has desensitized us to daily abuse of popularity by OSINT. I'm not against @Levina ji (god knows I was honest when I claimed I'd name my first daughter after her if she would JUST TELL US) but a lot of OSINT accounts have been barking of the inevitable war like our tanks are lined up at the hills, just waiting for the whistle to roll down in to Pakistan occupied territory.

Forgive us for our skepticism.
Sweet of you. :)

Vis-à-vis the war—- I feel we are preparing the ground for something bigger. This I am sure almost every can feel as the energy is building up on the borders.
Even Pakistan can sense it.

But IF it will happen and when it’ll happen is for the higher authorities to decide.
What’s the fun if we came to know about everyhting that was happening in our war rooms? Lol

We can speculate and debate about it in a healthy manner.
I am all for it.
:)

Levina

Country flag
Levina ji

You are the poster here, who knows how this defence forum posting works and impact it carries. You could have nipped the issue in the bud.

As for comprehension skills, the problem is that most are not trained, nor have served, or may not be aware of your thought process at the time of posting.
I do not blame anyone.
Isn’t it fun to BRAINSTORM such topics?

Btw i dont know why the guys missed the patches on arms of the sniper?
I thot those were interesting too.
We need better OBSERVATION SKILLS here. Lolzzz

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
To others like @Bhumihar @itsme @Mikesingh @LurkerBaba FYI my POST Above.

And thanks for the entertainment.
LOL
Are aap to bura man gayi.

I literally feel like this again

I'm sorry the way u built up to that post it seems like u were referring to an Indian operator.
U posted things like bear and tiger stuff in similar way baba does and then eventually made the post it almost felt like u were talking about LOC.

Don't take it in a bad way mam we have been looking for some authentic info this whole month and all we are getting is riddles and poetry.

I still do respect your work on resonant news, I have some of the article backed up in my PC for reference.
But this stunt of yours felt like cheap attention tactic.

U even watermarked the pic so it felt like this was your original content when infact u sourced it from somewhere else.

Why would u choose to watermark a content that is not yours.

Screenshot_20200516-140248_Chrome.jpg

Adrian Corvus

Country flag

Knowitall

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
I do not blame anyone.
Isn’t it fun to BRAINSTORM such topics?

Btw i dont know why the guys missed the patches on arms of the sniper?
I thot those were interesting too.
We need better OBSERVATION SKILLS here. Lolzzz
Even the photograph of the soldier in chopper is not ours. But then, it is so much fun to observe.

Levina

Country flag
Are aap to bura man gayi.

I literally feel like this again

I'm sorry the way u built up to that post it seems like u were referring to an Indian operator.
U posted things like bear and tiger stuff in similar way baba does and then eventually made the post it almost felt like u were talking about LOC.

Don't take it in a bad way mam we have been looking for some authentic info this whole month and all we are getting is riddles and poetry.

I still do respect your work on resonant news, I have some of the article backed up in my PC for reference.
But this stunt of yours felt like cheap attention tactic.

U even watermarked the pic so it felt like this was your original content when infact u sourced it from somewhere else.

Why would u choose to watermark a content that is not yours.

View attachment 47970

You dont read posts completely do you?
Requesting you to read my clarification once again.
Typing on the with my mkbile is tougher.
We get that you weren't saying anything about it being an Indian sniper, but with all due respect, why post it in the LoC thread in the first instance? Got any hidden meaning?
This is a defence FORUM, and not instagram, tou must learn to read TEXT.
And why are you asking me to justify the misconclsion of the man who posted after me and painted a diff story by acting smart.
Why don't you ask him how did he conclude it to be IB and gave a FALSE impression to others???

Last edited:

Levina

Country flag
I didn't mean to insult you and if I did I am sorry but what am I supposed to think when you say exclusive pic on an Indian loc thread what am I supposed to expect.

If you wanted to show the gear yoi should have posted that picture in Infantry equipment thread not here.

Do you mean to say nobody in this forum posts representational pics?

Knowitall

People who post representational pics here clarify that they are doing so. They don't write that its an exclusive pic.

Next please read the name of the thread this is not a thread where you are supposed to be posting representational pictures without stating so as people are bound to get confused.

Levina

Country flag
People who post representational pics here clarify that they are doing so. They don't write exclusive pic.

Next please read the name of the thread this is not a thread where you are supposed to be posting representational pictures.
Excusez me!
Go read the complete clarification,instead of sabre rattling.

Heck guys! This is a defence forum.
So don’t make juvenile arguments such as this.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Mam we do post reprsentaional pic the difference is that we don't watermark it.

Water marking a pic means the following:-

1) The pic is taken by u and u want to prevent it from being reposted without credit.
2) U have right of ownership of the Pic.
3) The organisation u work with has the ownership of the pic.

Hope u don't take it the wrong way.

Levina

Country flag
Mam we do post reprsentaional pic the difference is that we don't watermark it.

Water marking a pic means the following:-

1) The pic is taken by u and u want to prevent it from being reposted without credit.
2) U have right of ownership of the Pic.
3) The organisation u work with has the ownership of the pic.

Hope u don't take it the wrong way.
I am not contradicting it buddy.
This is why I did say that bit was error of judgement.

Knowitall

Excusez me!
Go read the complete clarification,instead of sabre rattling.

Heck guys! This is a defence forum.
So don’t make juvenile arguments such as this.
Wait what all i am saying is you are posting in the wrong thread and it gives people the wrong ideas.

What is juvenile about this i dont understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DFIlite DFIlite twitter OSINT post OSINT 22
Haldilal OSINT Images Contribution Members Corner 69
Haldilal DFI OSINT Images Contribution. OSINT 8
H OSINT compilation thread Knowledge Repository 54