North East Security Watch

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Good BJP is too drunk in power they have left manipur to die kuki should target these two faced cunts rather the meiteis
We should take them out with full force send ifv's, attack choppers drone everything should be monitored one by one they need to be destroyed.
We should fight them like a full fledged war are should break there confidence of fighting us.
After watching closely what I have e realised is kuki people are grass and they are hiding the snakes.

Mr.Evil007

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We should take them out with full force send ifv's, attack choppers drone everything should be monitored one by one they need to be destroyed.
We should fight them like a full fledged war are should break there confidence of fighting us.
After watching closely what I have e realised is kuki people are grass and they are hiding the snakes.
Nah nah let them target some these bjpiyas they should know the pain of meiteis bjp is losing plot day by day and it’s not stopping dhandha is everything to these spineless mfs

tomthounaojam

Country flag
As of Today, more Kuki militants are heading to Jiri, some fire fights are still going on in the pocket area. Chief Minister said he would still visit Jiri. Kuki organization is blaming CM Biren and AT for the recent flare to divert recent pole loss.

thebakofbakchod

Why is Modi government so lethargic? At this point i am convinced they and Assam Rifles are intentionally letting Kukis chimp out. But what are they accomplishing? Even other NE groups seem pissed from first glance, especially Nagas. I thought those 2 get along well, but Naga pages and groups are increasingly going against the Chin militants on instagram.

AnantS

Country flag
I think India needs to bring BSF & ITBP under Department of Defence. This shall not only mitigate someone the shortage army is facing but also allows former to upgrade training of latter. I know it's Indian politician's paranoia of coup which shall reject such plans in the bud.

Jimih

Country flag
There is a high chance that the Naga might join against the Kukis. There were clashes on the India-Myanmar border in which two Naga members from NSCN-IM were killed. This brings the total to four deaths so far this year. If you read their statements, they are growing impatient and might join in if things escalate further.
Nagas will be ok with a seperate Christian state.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Nagas will be ok with a seperate Christian state.
Naga, tho has lots of backing from the Bible's belt of America, it would be next to impossible to have a Pan Naga state, it is already opposed by many, also there are lot of different views from Naga from Nagaland and Naga from Manipur. If, Naga and Meitei unite and fight Kuki then it will escalate into a bigger conflict.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles