New Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag

What a grave error in judgement to promote me as a mod. For I, Shaitan, is a Dharma-radical.

All infidels of the non-pious, non-Dharma adhering will be systematically persecuted.

Forced to do such humiliating demands, like below - Watch from 1:03

Jk, sorry I cant take things seriously. :bounce:

I'll do what I can. Lets promote proper civilized discussion - whether it be from Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese, who ever. Please try to respect one another, limit monkey poop throwing to a minimum.

:hail::hail:

DivineLight

Congrats to new mods. Even if @hit&run gets busy with hospital, at least @Indx TechStyle @ezsasa will be at hand for better moderation. DFi so far did best even without moderation. Now it can be much better.

Discussion priority should be ideas(policy and analysis) first, then things/events(Tejas, LoC events) and the last, people(NaMo, RaGa). :eric:

All the best for the future.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
You and everyone has been politely requested to mind the set of words you people choose as banhammers will be impartial. Whatever happened on forum in past due to limited moderation can be forgotten.

Even a little bit of very light abusive words will be tolerated in case are being used for peaceful humours.

No name calling should be initiated by Indian members in case an overseas member jumps, no matter from which country. No partiality between members regardless of political orientation, nationality or community has been assured by me hereby.

Let's lift the quality of content of DFI further especially technical and analytical.
Regards
Sir, I have a request not ban @Sayaaf guy, you can warn him or lay the rules.
But we do need the opposite side.
Also @rockdog is a chinese guy and sometimes go overboard but he or she is valuable.
Also @mehwish92, no girl will tolerate open threats of rape or attack on women culture, please look for her too.
Also @asianobserve is our go to guy in east Asia.
WE must not go overboard.
Also @MiG-29SMT is our guy their in Japan we can too ask him.
Also, I hope @IBSA sir of Brazil returns.
Be safe all of you guys and Mam in this fight against virus.
And congrats to all of you new mods.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Sir, I have a request not ban @Sayaaf guy, you can warn him or lay the rules.
But we do need the opposite side.
Also @rockdog is a chinese guy and sometimes go overboard but he or she is valuable.
Also @mehwish92, no girl will tolerate open threats of rape or attack on women culture, please look for her too.
Also @asianobserve is our go to guy in east Asia.
WE must not go overboard.
Also @MiG-29SMT is our guy their in Japan we can too ask him.
Also, I hope @IBSA sir of Brazil returns.
Be safe all of you guys and Mam in this fight against virus.
And congrats to all of you new mods.
Look, with due respect,

We don't ban or ignore members on opinion of other members. I just read and move on whatever others say. Whoever touches lower levels of debate pyramid will be issued temporary topic bans and littering place with abuses will be blocked regardless of nationality.

If what you said is true, threats of sexual assault and rape are disgusting, totally unacceptable and will face an immediate ban by any moderator. @mehwish92 can appeal anytime!

Edit: I just got one when tried to search on forum. Seriously!!

Last edited:

IndianHawk

Country flag
All the best mods, your job is tough. Forums are for discussion and debate, not an echo chamber.
While that's true . That should not be an excuse for paki and Chinese trolls to fill pages with ridiculous propaganda.
Imo paki chini members should only be allowed facts based posts . When they start repeating state propaganda they should be warned.

Afterall this is Indian defense forum . The onus to prove any anti india claim or theory lies with the poster who proposes such theory.

CCP and ispr propaganda without neutral source links should be immediately warned and subsequently banned.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
My heartiest congratulations to @Indx TechStyle @hit&run @ezsasa and @Shaitan for becoming the new moderators of DFI.

Purity of speech, of the mind, of the senses, and of a compassionate heart are needed by one who desires to rise to the divine platform.

Win over an egoist by showing him respect, a wise person by truth, and a crazy person by letting him behave in an insane manner

- Chanakya

Lead on Commander! :india2:

Sanatani

Country flag
@ezsasa @Shaitan @Indx TechStyle and @hit&run have been promoted as moderators on DFI !
Congratulations !
AAP sabhi ko badhaai . Big responsibility on all the moderators to make this forum an ideal place for nationalists ,a platform where knowledge hungry ppl can quench their thirst and an opportunity to correct the damage that has been done to the society by leftist liberals who taught distorted history.

Last edited:

here2where

Purity of speech, of the mind, of the senses, and of a compassionate heart are needed by one who desires to rise to the divine platform.

Win over an egoist by showing him respect, a wise person by truth, and a crazy person by letting him behave in an insane manner

- Chanakya
Brilliant.
Mods - congrats, you now have the heavy responsibility to avoid turning this forum into echo chambers. Use banhammer like the brahma-astra, when all else fails. We should thrive on very diverse opinions and forum members should learn not to take slight at every provocation. Dont ban people coz they say something you dont agree with or they appear to derail threads. And going against popular opinion, do not remove the 30 chars rule. It is there for a good reason.

abhay rajput

Country flag
Look, with due respect,

We don't ban or ignore members on opinion of other members. I just read and move on whatever others say. Whoever touches lower levels of debate pyramid will be issued temporary topic bans and littering place with abuses will be blocked regardless of nationality.

If what you said is true, threats of sexual assault and rape are disgusting, totally unacceptable and will face an immediate ban by any moderator. @mehwish92 can appeal anytime!

Edit: I just got one when tried to search on forum. Seriously!!
Why don't you clear the thread of cab bill .. it has many objectionable content...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles