New Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Hey thanks!

Don't think we do complete range bans for IPs from a particular region.

@LETHALFORCE do we?
In My Opinion we should let Pakis and Chinese join DFI and only ban them only if they start abusing or talking shit about India or Indian Military Personal. It always good to have people with different opinions in forum so we can see multiple sides of issue or conflict.

Last edited:

AnantS

Country flag
Oh I am not against Paki or Chinese Posters. I just want them to be restricted that unless they have few 10 X constructive posts, they can't create threads or jump into Indian Military or Economic sections & overwhelm them with "gleat cheena" photochop threads. Region specific IP monitoring may not be possible but what can be done is this rule be applied to all new joiners irrespective of region. The Bonus would be "spam bots" will also be automatically be taken care of because of this . Just a suggestion. Baaki Party kahan hai!

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Oh I am not against Paki or Chinese Posters. I just want them to be restricted that unless they have few 10 X constructive posts, they can't create threads or jump into Indian Military or Economic sections & overwhelm them with "gleat cheena" photochop threads. Region specific IP monitoring may not be possible but what can be done is this rule be applied to all new joiners irrespective of region. The Bonus would be "spam bots" will also be automatically be taken care of because of this . Just a suggestion. Baaki Party kahan hai!
We will delete any stupid content from now on. There is no need to implement range bans.

Just you guys are requested to not to feed the troll. And still if you guys insist to reply some of their posts, don't quote posts of troll accounts in that case. It will make cleaning a bit easier.

AnantS

Country flag
haha I am past my Jingoistic teens and Hyper 20's. Now I know the raging answer which I would otherwise type, will be anyway be written in better English and Wit by the young ones on the Board still high on Teen Spirit. Anyway no point fighting bots - who knows if its one or multiple persons handling same account?

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
We should not allow any one to mess with India's map or Indian territory.
Words like azad kashmir,IOK or south tibet should be banned. Foreigners who brings in kashmir or indian minorities in the discussions should be banned right away.
Also their should be zero tolerance policy for any propaganda against India.

I am up for the new civilised DFI :)

piKacHHu

Country flag
You and everyone has been politely requested to mind the set of words you people choose as banhammers will be impartial. Whatever happened on forum in past due to limited moderation can be forgotten.

Even a little bit of very light abusive words will be tolerated in case are being used for peaceful humours.

No name calling should be initiated by Indian members in case an overseas member jumps, no matter from which country. No partiality between members regardless of political orientation, nationality or community has been assured by me hereby.

Let's lift the quality of content of DFI further especially technical and analytical.
Regards
Congratulations to all the newly appointed Mods ! Lets hope we could enrich the level of discourse here beyond rhetoric and banters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles