Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Hi there,

I am a new member to this forum, thanks for accepting me and I will fully committed to the ruled an restrictions of this forum.

Thanks
Welcome. Are you from Iraq...... and what do you like /interested in about India?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. Have a good time

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Hi there,

I am a new member to this forum, thanks for accepting me and I will fully committed to the ruled an restrictions of this forum.

Thanks

Welcome to DFI !

Nice to see people from middle east joining DFI !

Rashna

Country flag
Welcome to the forum.... You won't learn anything about Indian culture on this forum though. The members here have an allergy towards being "cultured".

Yes I from Iraq, actually I interested in Indian culture.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Welcome to the forum.... You won't learn anything about Indian culture on this forum though. The members here have an allergy towards being "cultured".
Actually lot of people land up for Indian culture....and if you open the section it's all politicized.... How about we open an Indian culture thread. free from all this.

Rashna

Country flag
It would help.. I am just thinking if i was a foreigner and landed up on this forum i would run away as fast as i could. Especially if i was a minority group.
All the minority groups like women, dalits, commies, muslims, aaptard, and any other minority fanboys i missed out.

Defining Indian Culture is like trying to define a galaxy... difficult job but can be done brick by brick... I think there is already a thread on Bharat ek Khoj... Research a bit and find out what is already there on the forum... we don't want to repeat stuff.

Actually lot of people land up for Indian culture....and if you open the section it's all politicized.... How about we open an Indian culture thread. free from all this.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Only one member seems to have all the problems!!

Btw, welcome @Rewaz. Have a great stay. Hope we can learn something about Iraq from you. What do you do? May be you add a few more details in your intro.

Rashna

Country flag
That's because I belong to a minority group here... I am a Woman... And i have views! Oh Sacrilege, we claim to be unlike muslims but we won't allow a woman to speak her mind without attacking her personally.

Only one member seems to have all the problems!!

Btw, welcome @Rewaz. Have a great stay. Hope we can learn something about Iraq from you. What do you do? May be you add a few more details in your intro.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
That's because I belong to a minority group here... I am a Woman... And i have views! Oh Sacrilege, we claim to be unlike muslims but we won't allow a woman to speak her mind without attacking her personally.
Don't play this stupid victim card. There are other women on this forum and they debate frequently and never face any problem. Anyway, you won't understand.

Rashna

Country flag
I will play any card i want... If i am saying something there is some reason behind it for sure... Do you think i get up every morning deciding to play victim? I am hardly the victim kind, its because i challenge the set view point of a group of men here that it creates so much dissatisfaction... Why are you guys so upset with me anyway? One got his foot stuck under the rock trying to get me out of here... I understand very well... and you do too, hence the heartburn...

Don't play this stupid victim card. There are other women on this forum and they debate frequently and never face any problem. Anyway, you won't understand.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
All the minority groups like women, dalits, commies, muslims, aaptard, and any other minority fanboys i missed out.
Ab yaar don't have sympathies for AAPtards atleast :lol:

Rashna

Country flag
I believe in full democracy.... People have a right to be AAPtards too.... At least be civil to them....:bounce:
Ab yaar don't have sympathies for AAPtards atleast :lol:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@Rewaz welcome to the club. Maybe you can update us on current events in Iraq which are not reported in international media.

One opinion I have of Iraq is that you guys know how to keep your rivers clean. I remember seeing in documentaries that river water flowing thru some city was crystal clear. Kudos for that.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles