Indian Special Forces

Kumaoni

How did death of VDG become another yap session about Para SF?

rkhanna

Country flag
View attachment 251167
Well the CO is also a serving MARCOs(CD) or an ex MARCO(SD), School is mandated to be have majority of instructors as Serving MARCOs(Both CDs & SDs) and is counted as one of the Units under MCF!
Sorry please can you show me a single link from the Navy Orbat to show the Dive School comes under MCF command.

The Dive school has its entirely own Insignia as well

Its a Shared Resource. The training command of MCF is different. The Dive School was in existence before the formation of MCF ?

SFTS was created well AFTER the Creation of the Cdo btns. and SFTS come under the Aegis of the Parachute Regiment if i remmeber correctly. (not apples to oranges).

Last edited:

SierraDelta.IND

Country flag
Don't know if these were posted/discussed before, but check out the indoor shooting range of NSG at Manesar:

Go through the tech installed...It's pretty advanced.

And 4 Para's shoothouse in J&K:

Again pretty advanced and very much on par with Western SOF shoothouse standards.

This company seems to know what they're doing.
Not just these, Aimtrex has also delivered indoor shooting range for MARCOS, and Uttarakhand, Haryana & Maharashtra police

Arad Operator

Sorry please can you show me a single link from the Navy Orbat to show the Dive School comes under MCF command.

The Dive school has its entirely own Insignia as well

Its a Shared Resource. The training command of MCF is different. The Dive School was in existence before the formation of MCF ?

SFTS was created well AFTER the Creation of the Cdo btns. and SFTS come under the Aegis of the Parachute Regiment if i remmeber correctly. (not apples to oranges).
I didn't get it, I simply said its always commanded by a serving MARCOs and majority of it is administered by MARCOs and the instructors too!

Even the SFTS has its own insignia but its still run by PARA SF officers and men!

SFTS is also a shared resource, GARUDs, MARCOs, Ghatak, and even SFF operatives are sent here for training. SFs send their chaps for doing special courses here!

Yeah but its associated with the PARA SF just like the INDS is associated under MCF! Nope the SFTS is not under the aegis of the Parachute Regiment but under the ARTRAC which is again under the Army HQ, new Delhi!

rkhanna

Country flag
I didn't get it, I simply said its always commanded by a serving MARCOs and majority of it is administered by MARCOs and the instructors too!

Even the SFTS has its own insignia but its still run by PARA SF officers and men!

SFTS is also a shared resource, GARUDs, MARCOs, Ghatak, and even SFF operatives are sent here for training. SFs send their chaps for doing special courses here!

Yeah but its associated with the PARA SF just like the INDS is associated under MCF! Nope the SFTS is not under the aegis of the Parachute Regiment but under the ARTRAC which is again under the Army HQ, new Delhi!
NM lol Charlie Mike

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles