New Member Introduction Thread

MikeTheInfantryman

Country flag
What's a good mallu who doesn't dunk his head into a vat full of virgin coconut oil leaving oil dripping from his hair forming a trail wherever he goes. Alternatively one has to follow the overpowering smell. Which is why it's extremely rare for people in God's own to get lost. It never happens.
I don't know about that I hate oily hair I kind of use oil like barely to keep my hair from going haywire

Also not really a mallu in a sense, I can speak Hindi way better than Malayalam. Yep it makes things more awkward. I'm a wish.com ripoff

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I don't know about that I hate oily hair I kind of use oil like barely to keep my hair from going haywire

Also not really a mallu in a sense, I can speak Hindi way better than Malayalam. Yep it makes things more awkward. I'm a wish.com ripoff
are you on twitter? I think I have interacted with you there few months before

Azaad

Country flag

Thank your stars for tender mercies . Instead of God's own if you were born to the east of it your proficiency with hindi over your mother tongue could well have cost you your life . Plus you're miserly with usage of coconut hair oil. Po da.

MikeTheInfantryman

Country flag
Thank your stars for tender mercies . Instead of God's own if you were born to the east of it your proficiency with hindi over your mother tongue could well have cost you your life .
Rest assured, I carry a musket for home defence. It's rusted, probably might blow up, but they won't be able to take me alive

Psacha1234

Country flag
Long time lurker here since the days of Ray sir. It all started with the popular thread on the 2 front war gaming with Pak/China. I recently made an account to start posting. Looking forward to interact with all.

@ezsasa @LurkerBaba I have been posting with my original account ‘psacha123’, but tried to dissociate my gmail is and a password was not sent to the email on the account. I checked spam folder too. Had to create this account to report this.
can you please help?

kingofvegastar

Country flag
Introduction plz what are your interest and openions
[/QUOT

Okay, there is nothing much to tell about me. However I'll try to explain myself in few words if possible.

I'm like any other lower middle class sanatani citizen of 'Bharat'. I always love to learn. My special interest is in science (pure & applied both) and technology, history ( actual not the fabricated by 0.5 front) and entrepreneurship. Always felt, I did some great karma in previous life, as a result I'm born in Bharat that to as a sanatani.

I tried many times to explain what 'Bharat' is to me but failed. I call her 'mom', but I always felt she is much more than that. For me, If 'Bharat' and it's border is physical form of our beloved, 'Bharatmata', then 'Sanatan Dharma' is her soul. We can't differentiate or dissect from each other. One without anything wouldn't/couldn't exist.

Hope, I'll learn many new things from fellow members and I should be able to contribute something through discussion for others to learn.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hey guys.

I take interest in subjects like Defence technology, Military Strategy & Indian Economy so I feel DFI is a great place to learn from. Looking forward to productive interactions with you people more on these topics.
Long time lurker here since the days of Ray sir. It all started with the popular thread on the 2 front war gaming with Pak/China. I recently made an account to start posting. Looking forward to interact with all.

@ezsasa @LurkerBaba I have been posting with my original account ‘psacha123’, but tried to dissociate my gmail is and a password was not sent to the email on the account. I checked spam folder too. Had to create this account to report this.
can you please help?
Hi guys..Abhi from India.
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

TringTringMonster

Country flag
Hey all. I was part of this forum but I got busy and when I returned I forgot my password and username and all. Basically, I think I am returning after 2022 Feb. Right around the time of Russia Ukraine war starting. Anyway, I like everything in dfi. Basically, all topics and threads. I like to lurk because posting, replying and everything is very taxing in my case. I am not on any social media because I find them to be a huge distraction. I do have alt accounts if I need it for something. I like to study the gita because of extremely strenuous life events which turned my life upside down. I found solace and a deeper meaning to life. I don't usually rely on commentaries but think about Gita in context of mahabharata war. I don't like to debate or change anyone's mind unless it's important and the said person is close to me because I feel it's a waste of time. I would like to have all experiences possible ranging from extremely testing times or extremely good times or extreme conflicts of dharma. And I want to test myself if I can stay true to my detachment and not let my mind waver. I really like both Krishna and Arjuna and it's a tragedy that India's most important contribution to humanity is treated only as a religious text and seldom passed on to the next generation. That's all.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles