New Member Introduction Thread

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I felt it was impolite to call myself Japanese in this situation, so I kept my mouth shut. How did you know?
We love Japanese here, why did you keep quite about it Genji kun? UwU
I came to know from your profile picture, those are type 16 tank destroyers in that picture, thus I came to know.

KaiGenji

Country flag
We love Japanese here, why did you keep quite about it Genji kun? UwU
I came to know from your profile picture, those are type 16 tank destroyers in that picture, thus I came to know.
I had to be quiet because I had a previous experience of being questioned about my Japanese identity when I first identified myself as Japanese in such a community.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Well, when I first joined these communities, I was suspected of being Japanese, so I kept quiet. My profile picture was taken during the Self-Defense Forces at the foot of Mt.
This is an Indian forum, you are safe here to express your opinions and participate here .
This is not a Chinese or western forum.
No problem I wish you a nice stay here my Japanese friend.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I had to be quiet because I had a previous experience of being questioned about my Japanese identity when I first identified myself as Japanese in such a community.
This is a Indian forum, we are happy to have Japanese member here.
No issue with that friend.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I joined the program partly because I thought that India was also important while studying Japanese security in college.
Dont hesitate to ask friend, you may post your question in relevant thread and someone will answer back with good.
Or when you post enough you may start your own threads.
Regards, sayonara

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Hello folks, long time lurker.

I am from Agra. I like to follow defence , economy & strategy. Really like reading all the posts in this forum.
Subh swagtam, ab ek sawal ka jawab dein,agra ke pethe me kya alag hai jo dusri jagah ke pethe mai nai hai

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles