New Member Introduction Thread

ZaPtb

Country flag
@ZaPtb introduction here plz tell us about yourself
Jai Hind, I introduce myself as a student who is deeply interested in the fields of defence and space. I have been following Indian defence and world geopolitics since 2017, and have developed a strong passion for understanding the intricacies and challenges of these important domains.

sameer3694

Have been posting on this website since a couple of months but totally forgot to introduce myself. I'm from Andhra, 28 years old, came to the US to do my masters where I have been living since the past 6 years.

My main interests are India's economy and infrastructure, semiconductors and jet engines. In fact the sole reason I found this forum is because I was searching about the Kaveri program and somehow accidentally came across this site.

Jet engines have always fascinated me and I hope one day( at least before I die) we have an indigenous jet engine.

Politically, my views are mostly centrist, a little bit to the left of BJP, but generally support BJP on most issues.

Badman

Country flag
Hello all, I'm from Uttar Pradesh, 22 yrs old, final year student in Electrical Engg. Also preparing for civil services.
Use to lurk this site for couple months, so decided to join yesterday

My field of interests are geopolitics, India's infrastructure & economy and semiconductors.

Came to know about this site through a subreddit, got banned from various subs as my views were extreme for those weaklings

Vikram314

Country flag
Hello all, I'm from Uttar Pradesh, 22 yrs old, final year student in Electrical Engg. Also preparing for civil services.

My field of interests are geopolitics, India's infrastructure & economy and semiconductors.

Came to know about this site through a subreddit, got banned from various subs as my views were extreme for those weaklings
Welcome to the site.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Jai Hind, I introduce myself as a student who is deeply interested in the fields of defence and space. I have been following Indian defence and world geopolitics since 2017, and have developed a strong passion for understanding the intricacies and challenges of these important domains.
Have been posting on this website since a couple of months but totally forgot to introduce myself. I'm from Andhra, 28 years old, came to the US to do my masters where I have been living since the past 6 years.

My main interests are India's economy and infrastructure, semiconductors and jet engines. In fact the sole reason I found this forum is because I was searching about the Kaveri program and somehow accidentally came across this site.

Jet engines have always fascinated me and I hope one day( at least before I die) we have an indigenous jet engine.

Politically, my views are mostly centrist, a little bit to the left of BJP, but generally support BJP on most issues.

Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

R1984

Country flag
Long time lurker, impressed enough to sign up. Indian but born in the UK planning to move to India in the next few years. Born in 1984 and that coupled with an appreciation for George Orwell explains my username.

My interests have always been in history, geopolitics, sociology, psychology and religion/spirituality even though I'm agnostic. While I have always studied India's past, I started to take more of an interest in India's present and future over the last few years. I find it inspiring that several countries are rising to challenge the west's seeming invincibility and India is emerging as a key player in advancing viable alternatives to globalisation and its destructive culture.

I have gradually seen the decay of this country and the west in general first-hand. It is concerning that this decay is now encompassing Hinduphopia from multiple fronts. The Abrahamics have always despised Hindus and this has openly spread to the leftists, Khalistanis and self-hating western wannabe Indians. I am certainly of the view that leftism is nothing but secularised Abrahamism with the same utopian end goals.

India is unique in the world as it has maintained its culture unbroken for thousands of years despite numerous onslaughts from Persians, Greeks, Turks, Christians, Muslims, colonialists and leftists. India is a survivor first and foremost. The ancient "pagan" cultures of the Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Persians, Babylonians, Aztecs, native Americans, aboriginals and indigenous people the world over have been wiped out largely by the Abrahamics with some contributions in recent centuries by leftist powers such as the communists.

I will end there but hope to share my knowledge and to learn new things in preparation for my homecoming. I want to contribute in whatever meagre way to not only India surviving but also to its thriving.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Long time lurker, impressed enough to sign up. Indian but born in the UK planning to move to India in the next few years. Born in 1984 and that coupled with an appreciation for George Orwell explains my username.

My interests have always been in history, geopolitics, sociology, psychology and religion/spirituality even though I'm agnostic. While I have always studied India's past, I started to take more of an interest in India's present and future over the last few years. I find it inspiring that several countries are rising to challenge the west's seeming invincibility and India is emerging as a key player in advancing viable alternatives to globalisation and its destructive culture.

I have gradually seen the decay of this country and the west in general first-hand. It is concerning that this decay is now encompassing Hinduphopia from multiple fronts. The Abrahamics have always despised Hindus and this has openly spread to the leftists, Khalistanis and self-hating western wannabe Indians. I am certainly of the view that leftism is nothing but secularised Abrahamism with the same utopian end goals.

India is unique in the world as it has maintained its culture unbroken for thousands of years despite numerous onslaughts from Persians, Greeks, Turks, Christians, Muslims, colonialists and leftists. India is a survivor first and foremost. The ancient "pagan" cultures of the Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Persians, Babylonians, Aztecs, native Americans, aboriginals and indigenous people the world over have been wiped out largely by the Abrahamics with some contributions in recent centuries by leftist powers such as the communists.

I will end there but hope to share my knowledge and to learn new things in preparation for my homecoming. I want to contribute in whatever meagre way to not only India surviving but also to its thriving.
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Welcome to India mate
I really feel happy when Indian Hindus come back to their motherland
Bcoz it's better to have opinions who are in ground

Listener

Country flag
Sab kya so gaye?Introduction thread pe post karne ke bad aab dusre thread pe post kar shakte hain?Khujli ho rahi hain
Why so soon ? Could have waited fr another 10 years atleast.
Baat aisi hai us waqt lagta tha thoda darr tha ke kya hi post karrnge defence realated issue mein as I am average person with defence realted interest only,then slowly I realised sirf defence nahin west begal se hun main,to jo chal raha hain yahan us baren mein baat karne ke liye neutral platform chahiye,state media to aap log jante ho,specially Paki related and Kanglu related thread got me hooked in past some years,Mere kuch janpehchan ke so called secular logo ki bhi sachchai dikhata hun what is happening to others sides of border,keep up the good work DFI,althogh in these times I am missing blackwater and porky kicker who used to troll pakis in old days of DFI

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Sab kya so gaye?Introduction thread pe post karne ke bad aab dusre thread pe post kar shakte hain?Khujli ho rahi hain
Baat aisi hai us waqt lagta tha thoda darr tha ke kya hi post karrnge defence realated issue mein as I am average person with defence realted interest only,then slowly I realised sirf defence nahin west begal se hun main,to jo chal raha hain yahan us baren mein baat karne ke liye neutral platform chahiye,state media to aap log jante ho,specially Paki related and Kanglu related thread got me hooked in past some years,Mere kuch janpehchan ke so called secular logo ki bhi sachchai dikhata hun what is happening to others sides of border,keep up the good work DFI,althogh in these times I am missing blackwater and porky kicker who used to troll pakis in old days of DFI
I miss kunal biswas and brigedier roychaudhry or Rayc
Both were gems

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles