New Member Introduction Thread

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
No, I'm preparing for Civils. My major subject is Mathematics. Have great knowledge about distorted history of India and little about the actual history of India. Thats how our text-books are designed. Have read at least 8 books on history. All mainstreams. None of them talk in lengths about Lalitaditya, Ahoms etc. but all of them how great Akbar, Vincent Arthur Smith, Max-Muller, Gandhis and what not.
Hope will get a greater insight about the actual history.
Mahaviracharya 900 ad confirmed that even the art of love made use of mathematics ;)

1648869089806.png

bongoboy

Country flag
Hello all. Not sure how much info to give as I’m pretty guarded about my privacy online. General plan is to lurk unless I see some topic being discussed to death and I have some perspective I don’t see others bringing. Otherwise I’ll stick to the post reactions.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Hello all. Not sure how much info to give as I’m pretty guarded about my privacy online. General plan is to lurk unless I see some topic being discussed to death and I have some perspective I don’t see others bringing. Otherwise I’ll stick to the post reactions.
Kemon acho dada?

bongoboy

Country flag
You take 10 minutes to respond, a bit weird. Btw I’m not from WB.
No worries. I’m here to lurk mainly. I start writing and then backspace a lot as well. Socially awkward at least in online format. Even in my initial post on the Russia Ukraine conflict thread I had written a lot more, then did quality control 😅

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hey Guys!
W3B is here

I am interested in Politics and military stuffs (although I am quite new in military field)
Studying Political Science
Looking forward to work with you all experts
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

Global Defence

Articles