New Member Introduction Thread

Rihuna

Country flag
Hello Everyone, I'm a new member of this community.
I'm not serving in any branch of Indian defense, but I a big fan of the Indian defense. I'm glad to be here, and I want to know more about our systems.

I respect all of you, and Thanks for having me.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I'm not serving in any branch of Indian defense, but I a big fan of the Indian defense. I'm glad to be here, and I want to know more about our systems.

Piece of advice :read more than you write , never get depressed after a meltdown as the disappointment can be exaggerated

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

Naa...Jammu
Ya'll Nibbiars waaray, shukriyaa tiu tohy

Ghanta

Country flag
Hello folks. Joined this forum today after few days of visiting as a guest. Hope to contribute every now and then although I am not well versed in military matters.

As a teenager I was very keen on joining the Army but lacked discipline to study and keep up fitness levels. I am interested in all matters Military, especially military history. I am in my mid 40s and work as a freelancer in the web development domain.

Swesh

Hello folks. Joined this forum today after few days of visiting as a guest. Hope to contribute every now and then although I am not well versed in military matters.

As a teenager I was very keen on joining the Army but lacked discipline to study and keep up fitness levels. I am interested in all matters Military, especially military history. I am in my mid 40s and work as a freelancer in the web development domain.
Welcome to the forum @Haldilal

Swesh

@Tactical Doge do the sniffing job

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Bhai aapka swagat hai , kis rajya se ho aap

Blademaster

Welcome aboard.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles