New Member Introduction Thread

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Ok a here's a thing a satellite is basically comprised of propellent , telemetry , and instrument first two part are effectively controlled by vssc but prepration of instrument belongs to respective institution it can be a dos based or non dos based detection of those instrument leads to citations and similar projects for eg that I sent you info about a about advanced version of hysis satellite under-construction. That will be reflected in institution ar of achivement sector on perioical basis thus I can get info on project
I meant if something like an IIT is making a satellite of its own project.
It would be different from satellites being manufactured by any vendor, research institution or government factory where work takes places under jurisdiction or supervision of DoS.

Swesh

I meant if something like an IIT is making a satellite of its own project.
It would be different from satellites being manufactured by any vendor, research institution or government factory where work takes places under jurisdiction or supervision of DoS.
So far crucial project are among isro related institutions that will be used for strategic and civil purpose. Iits make students sats those are like oscure and amature frequency project. These are my observation so far when I cross reference iits project in their own site that were launched in past

Swesh

So far crucial project are among isro related institutions that will be used for strategic and civil purpose. Iits make students sats those are like oscure and amature frequency project. These are my observation so far when I cross reference iits project in their own site that were launched in past
It also makes sense level of political environment in iits is not suitable for strategic project just do research on it. It's full on woke shit

JamesTorres

Hello, guys! My name is James, I'm from the USA. I'm a student, and in my free time, I love swimming, which I've been doing for 10 years, reading books - historical and detective. I love traveling and have visited different countries and cities, including Mumbai and New Delhi, but it was 7 years ago, and now I'm waiting for a better time to go there once again.
I found this forum on accident when I was googling something. Noticed that there is info about the army and forces, and decided to register to read and find out something new. Because of the world situation, armed conflicts I became more interested in everything, and now I want to become more aware of everything because I know some facts, but not details.
Don't know what to write more about, but if you have any questions, or something else, I will be always happy to chat.
Stay safe and have a good day

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Hello, guys! My name is James, I'm from the USA. I'm a student, and in my free time, I love swimming, which I've been doing for 10 years, reading books - historical and detective. I love traveling and have visited different countries and cities, including Mumbai and New Delhi, but it was 7 years ago, and now I'm waiting for a better time to go there once again.
I found this forum on accident when I was googling something. Noticed that there is info about the army and forces, and decided to register to read and find out something new. Because of the world situation, armed conflicts I became more interested in everything, and now I want to become more aware of everything because I know some facts, but not details.
Don't know what to write more about, but if you have any questions, or something else, I will be always happy to chat.
Stay safe and have a good day
@ezsasa please recheck his country and provide him flag for ease of memebers .

@JamesTorres this is a basic drill as we sometimes encounter Pakistani who hides their nationality and create ruckus on forum by posting weird arguments

JamesTorres

@ezsasa please recheck his country and provide him flag for ease of memebers .

@JamesTorres this is a basic drill as we sometimes encounter Pakistani who hides their nationality and create ruckus on forum by posting weird arguments
oh, okay, I'm registered in different forums, but this is the first one where everything is so organized

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
oh, okay, I'm registered in different forums, but this is the first one where everything is so organized
Thats the beauty of dfi mate
Its a defense forum, i hope you are not a pakistani false flagger or a bangladeshi false flagger either.
There are more than 22000 members here , 60000 threads

This forum is well around a decade old.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Actually, I'd spent a year at another uni studying finance, but realized that it's not my thing
Yeah, sometimes it's better to go with what the heart wants if the situation around permits

If you don't mind, are you following the ongoing Russo Ukraine conflict?
Would appreciate American views on it, particularly with respect to India Abstaining to vote in UN security Council
You may use the appropriate thread

Global Defence

Articles