New Member Introduction Thread

Swesh

Hi members i have never introduced my practices here on this forum as i mentioned earlier I keep info on isro projects. I actually studied auditing in my graduation year I look for various isro project note their timeline and also those projects in pipeline keeps update on their growth and and when they are launch i present year by year development info on that project. I am from sirsa city of amram Dodgers. I usually rely on in house data and offical report though I also track articles on those projects but due to baised nature of journalism in our scientific journalist community I had a bad experience so i usually rule out many click baitry and malafied articles. I also read thesis and instutional reports and gain access to seminar vedio to get my info

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars @cannonfodder nibba laughed at the post where I metioned Haldiram Pupp died.

cannonfodder

Country flag
Hi members i have never introduced my practices here on this forum as i mentioned earlier I keep info on isro projects. I actually studied auditing in my graduation year I look for various isro project note their timeline and also those projects in pipeline keeps update on their growth and and when they are launch i present year by year development info on that project. I am from sirsa city of amram Dodgers. I usually rely on in house data and offical report though I also track articles on those projects but due to baised nature of journalism in our scientific journalist community I had a bad experience so i usually rule out many click baitry and malafied articles. I also read thesis and instutional reports and gain access to seminar vedio to get my info
Here no project is finished according to given timeline:laugh: . But things getting better and better.

For ISRO thread, Again @Indx TechStyle is the expert. Welcome

Swesh

Subscribe to newsletters. For ISRO, you will get updates strictly from VSSC & ISRO websites only or sometimes seminars and lectures they conduct in colleges/online.
Apart from that reddit page i read thesis made by those institutions. Iirs and iist and many more center ishuee thesis which I read and evaluate that this project has made progress from that year

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Apart from that reddit page i read thesis made by those institutions. Iirs and iist and many more center ishuee thesis which I read and evaluate that this project has made progress from that year
Whatever progress is there is timely archived by VSSC finally.
Can't say about projects specifically belonging to a non-DoS institutions.

Swesh

This actually very effective method if followed carefully

Swesh

Whatever progress is there is timely archived by VSSC finally.
Can't say about projects specifically belonging to a non-DoS institutions.
Ok a here's a thing a satellite is basically comprised of propellent , telemetry , and instrument first two part are effectively controlled by vssc but prepration of instrument belongs to respective institution it can be a dos based or non dos based detection of those instrument leads to citations and similar projects for eg that I sent you info about a about advanced version of hysis satellite under-construction. That will be reflected in institution ar of achivement sector on perioical basis thus I can get info on project

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles