New Member Introduction Thread

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Part of none of organisations just conducted research outside infact it's a really big group of amature researchers conduct research just at home through pc about location of satellites ,satellites passes potantial equipment and their uses. I also have a confession to make
wow nice

can you make a thread regarding this ??

there you can make a comprehensive guide (how to).

and we can also discuss with you regarding this (I am interested )

:yo:

Swesh

Ok we all know about case of poisoning of tapan Mishra. I clearly don't remember time or year I posted but I posted a photo tapan Mishra showing high definition photos of bhawalpur plant caught by cartosat 2f in a meeting on a facebook page name " Indian aerospace & defence news as I say got photos through other amature researchers and it was really high resolution photo.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
My name is Hsin. I am a big fan of the Indian Army, I work in the IT sector.
yup.. they have substantially cut subsidies a lot & had collected tons of moolah during low prices regime but i suspect they will let go this opportunity to milk off people like us...

they have no checks per se , more so when opposition have no unity & govt have no opposition.. One is due for his Thai vocations while rest are busy protecting their family fiefdoms...
Hi guys, Prashanth here. I am a space enthusiast and chief technical officer of EtherealX, would love to have meaningful discussions with you guys.
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

Swesh

Hi guys, Prashanth here. I am a space enthusiast and chief technical officer of EtherealX, would love to have meaningful discussions with you guys.
Sir do you have any vedios of any previous launcha or engine tests or any component testing that is mentioned as previous projects in your linkedin profile

Swesh

And never mind suspesious nature i just like to independently varify whatever info I get believe on audit reports and visual proofs has less believe on news items

Moonlander

Country flag
Sir do you have any vedios of any previous launcha or engine tests or any component testing that is mentioned as previous projects in your linkedin profile
Yes i do, but i don't think sharing any of those for my ego massage or qualification testing will do any good to the companies I have been involved with. They all have uploaded their stuff on YouTube other than that i am not allowed to share anything. Hope you understand. No need to call me sir

Swesh

Yes i do, but i don't think sharing any of those for my ego massage or qualification testing will do any good to the companies I have been involved with. They all have uploaded their stuff on YouTube other than that i am not allowed to share anything. Hope you understand. No need to call me sir
Ok

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars link post Karo yaha ke jada memebsr couch potatoes hai. Yeh bhi nahi kar sakte.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
aap ki qualification kya hai :eyebrows: ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles