Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hello everyone
My name is Shourya
I am from Haryana, I am currently a student and Indian army aspirant
I am really interested in our armed forces especially sf
I started coming to this forum in early 2021 and officially joined in November
and I am glad to be part of this forum, and am looking forward to learning a lot from everyone,
much love. 🇮🇳
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Hello everyone
My name is Shourya
I am from Haryana, I am currently a student and Indian army aspirant
I am really interested in our armed forces especially sf
I started coming to this forum in early 2021 and officially joined in November
and I am glad to be part of this forum, and am looking forward to learning a lot from everyone,
much love. 🇮🇳
Welcome and @Haldilal sends you the welcome kit
1641718325690.png

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Hello there Everyone. I know that I am introducing myself a bit late but I will still introduce myself. My name is Neil and I am an Aspirant for Indian airforce. It's my dream that I join Indian airforce and serve my nation. I am a student though. I had originally Started visiting DFI in around August of 2021 and so I decided to Join and here I am!

Haldilal

Country flag
Hello there Everyone. I know that I am introducing myself a bit late but I will still introduce myself. My name is Neil and I am an Aspirant for Indian airforce. It's my dream that I join Indian airforce and serve my nation. I am a student though. I had originally Started visiting DFI in around August of 2021 and so I decided to Join and here I am!
Ya'll Nibbiars Tera Sarvanash ho.

Covfefe

Country flag
All the best bro, "regards" aur "good day" phek ke maarna paakiyon ko

kj2222

Country flag
Hi everyone, I'm a serving defence personnel. Looking for fellow core team members for a unique initiative: a citizen-volunteer based Information Warfare force. This would be an opportunity for nationalists and patriots to contribute towards defence through simple ways such as social media. If this sounds interesting, would love to chat with you!

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Hi everyone, I'm a serving defence personnel. Looking for fellow core team members for a unique initiative: a citizen-volunteer based Information Warfare force. This would be an opportunity for nationalists and patriots to contribute towards defence through simple ways such as social media. If this sounds interesting, would love to chat with you!
@LurkerBaba
Professional tag for this gentleman please

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Good sir I think we will need some anonymous confirmation on your end as well since we have no way to tell whether your claim is a honest one and if not within the limitations of Indian law we could face concequneces.

Please consult with authority here.
@ezsasa @LurkerBaba @hit&run

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Active or Ex?.

Jimih

Country flag
Is it sanctioned by MOD or Military itself ?

Or you are own your own?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles