New look forum - views, problems & suggestions

Rashna

Country flag
They won't find it interesting here and few who might will not know how to handle all the high handedness here. I am stubborn is why i am still here. :rolleyes:

@Rowdy hypocritical won't you say ?

Nobody stopped women to joining this forum ?

Rashna

Country flag
lol. everybody here thinks that its as easy as waving a red flag to a bull. I was on the verge of suggesting to the admin that they need a woman moderator on this site. Its unfair to have men moderating women's issues.:p Women are the best keepers of order in this world... etc. etc. :D:D:D So guys if u want to keep your monopoly stop waving that red rag.

Bhai.....lol ...kuch aur baat kar lete hai ...
This topic is a landmine & @Rashna is determined to step on every single one.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
lol. everybody here thinks that its as easy as waving a red flag to a bull. I was on the verge of suggesting to the admin that they need a woman moderator on this site. Its unfair to have men moderating women's issues.:p Women are the best keepers of order in this world... etc. etc. :D:D:D So guys if u want to keep your monopoly stop waving that red rag.
:confused:

People in public forums judge by their posts and not gender ,go away with your inferiority complex.

Rashna

Country flag
I know what i am talking about. You are judging my posts by making oblique references to my gender. Isn't it? So stop flaming and rest this matter here. Poor mods will have to close their own thread otherwise. :rolleyes:

:confused:

People in public forums judge by their posts and not gender ,go away with your inferiority complex.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
I know what i am talking about. You are judging my posts by making oblique references to my gender. Isn't it? So stop flaming and rest this matter here. Poor mods will have to close their own thread otherwise. :rolleyes:
I am judging you by your posts.

Case closed from my side.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
People just point out what's missing or what are the errors you are getting rather than debate over it. There are certain things missing from older software. Matter of tweaking as we learn.

If you keep debating over it, the real issue posted will be lost in the thread.

So I request people to use this thread to just raise concerns. Rest please take it to the chit chat thread.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Adequate character limit increased from the present 10k limit.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
There are many great features on this new format.

Yet there are some areas that require attention.

Issues to be resolved

1. One cannot post a new thread because the message comes - Server error.
Done...

2. One cannot put articles in "Quotes' to separate it from the comments that are given on the article after posting it.
Done...Please check this screenshot

3. There in no button to 'Report' a particular post.
There is a report button for all posts underneath it.

4. One cannot go to the last post (like before) from the New Post threads, but can go to the last page.
I have to check this.

5. Non English quotes like Rashna's Sanskrit sloka comes out like Egyptian hieroglyphics.
Wroking on it.

6. Country flags are not there.
Working on it. Flags will now be based on location of poster.

7. Original LIKES tote has vanished.
Restored....

8. I think someone mentioned that he has no Edit button to edit his post.
Restored....

9. There is no PM facility like before.While conversation is there, many would like to address issues that they don't want others to see. They used to use the PM facility.
Conversations are private & will be seen by only those who they are addressed to.

10. There is no facility to move certain posts to another thread so that a thread can be 'cleaned' of OT posts.
Functionality is there but it needs to be done in a little bit different way.

Pandora

Country flag
Done...

Done...Please check this screenshot

There is a report button for all posts underneath it.

I have to check this.

Wroking on it.

Working on it. Flags will now be based on location of poster.

Restored....

Restored....

Conversations are private & will be seen by only those who they are addressed to.

Functionality is there but it needs to be done in a little bit different way.
great work indeed ,still can you make the letter a bit bold ?

Rashna

Country flag
The edit signature option is back but it is not saving the signature saying that the signature is 63 characters longer than acceptable. I tried "Hello" and even that doesn't work.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
The edit signature option is back but it is not saving the signature saying that the signature is 63 characters longer than acceptable. I tried "Hello" and even that doesn't work.
Check now & let me know.

Rashna

Country flag
Working now. Thanks.....[

QUOTE="Daredevil, post: 1035556, member: 241"]Check now & let me know.[/QUOTE]

Global Defence

New threads

Articles