Indian Defence Forum vs Pakistan defence forum

Super falcon

Country flag
Im a member of both sides but I clearly observed PDF is a bullying forum and dictator type where you are been forced to accept their point if not you have to face trolling

IDF here every one try to understand your point free to have your say no matter they agree with you or not

Sick of PDF and their army of trollers IDF administration gates of to you guys doing great great job

NutCracker

Country flag
Because that place has been overrun by PTI supporters and OSP who also are followers of Imran..
ISPR's 5th Gen warriors were intertwined with PTI- IT cell and now its biting back the ISPR .
Same with Pakistan's Reddit page.

Also Unlike PDF , DFI is filled with Majority Indian residents.

Abbey

Country flag
thanks for your kind words, I am new to this defence forum scene, but I too have observed this behaviour in both the forums
introduce yourself here

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
introduce yourself here
Oh boy , that's like a good dfi member , asking for intro first

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Im a member of both sides but I clearly observed PDF is a bullying forum and dictator type where you are been forced to accept their point if not you have to face trolling

IDF here every one try to understand your point free to have your say no matter they agree with you or not

Sick of PDF and their army of trollers IDF administration gates of to you guys doing great great job
  • It's not IDF, it's DFI.
  • You might get bullied on DFI too. Though DFIan crowd is a bit more competent than PDF ones in terms of technical knowledge and threads are relatively organised and tech oriented.
  • DFI is a place of discussion, PDF is purposely clickbait troll forum which earns crowd by gaslighting people.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
DFI welcomes all POVs (T&C Applies). Members are too brainy to defeat any argument with a proper response. If anyone is not able to defeat any popular narrative or a meltdown due to any propaganda storm or upheaval; bring it here. We sterilise it, cut it open, diagnose and treat it at our own good pace.

Personal attacks are curbed religiously. Talk to a third person to survive long.

When in doubt or under attack follows three Rs.

Read, Restraint, Report.

Angel of War

Country flag
PDF is inhabited by 3 types of people
1) the rational type ( less than 5% of all the people on that forum)
2) the trolling type who leave no stone unturned to start an online war against india(95%) , in the process they just end up embarrassing themselves
3) bangladeshi retards who have shonar Banglu dreams and chicoms who use VPN and talk about how great china is.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag

My friend. Kindly curate your Videos regarding Pakistan Defense in a single Thread. Most of the times you are putting in IA, IAF, IN discussion thread.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
PDF is a shitfest of jailbroken chimpanzees circle jerking over their insecurities with respect to India, which is why the only thing you find there is troll posts against Indians from every member on all threads, terms obsessed over like "poor, baniya, kala yindu, pajeet gangu, no toilet, failed country about to collapse" thinking that spamming these like an autistic psychopath would stop India's rise as an emerging power and will make their shithole some advanced mars colony. You can't blame them either as most of them don't even live in their own wonderland which is why they make so much noise about their banana republic as they're unsuccessful everywhere be it inside or outside their circlejerkistan so to compensate for their insecurities they abuse India and her people on every thread while DFI has just 1 thread dedicated to trolling pakistan which is why other threads remain clean and are meant for factual discussions. PDF lacks factual discussion because Pakistan has negligible R&D worth discussing about plus members are uneducated and ignorant clowns who're clueless about the realities of the world. Its full of mindless jingoism due to which they think they can do Ghazwa-e-Hind and enslave all Hindus with just $7 billion in foreign exchange reserves and $134 bn in external debt. Mods there are even more jingoistic clowns who agree with whatever their inbred members say and ban anyone which speaks the inconvinient truth because they've been brainwashed since childhood that pakistan is free from all ills, while its India which has all the filth. PDF represents the average jingoistic pakistani where any realist in pakistan is considered a traitor and an Indian agent.

NutCracker

Country flag
DFI has just 1 thread dedicated to trolling pakistan which is why other threads remain clean and are meant for factual discussions. PDF lacks factual discussion because Pakistan has negligible R&D worth discussing about plus members are uneducated and ignorant clowns who're clueless about the realities of the world.
Best..
Every new topic has a new dedicated thread in PDF.. eww
DFI's Pakistan trolling thread might be most active thread but it keeps other threads clean.
On the other hand, PDF Hot/Recent section more than half is filled with troll posts

Dr_Deep

Country flag
I used to think that the Idiotic Music of Pakistan & Bangladesh on IDF was too toxic until I went to PDF's Bangladesh Economy thread and Indian Economy thread..Bilol bhai's seething hatred of Indian help and products to Bangladesh was unreal. There was story during 2021 Covid times when Indian Govt on good will gestures gave some Advance Ambulances of Forge Motor Tempo Van model to Bangladesh Govt to handle patient with Covid. Bilol bhai wont stop shitting on Indian Ambulances and how Toyota ones are better Bangladesh Govt should have went to buy that.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I used to think that the Idiotic Music of Pakistan & Bangladesh on IDF was too toxic until I went to PDF's Bangladesh Economy thread and Indian Economy thread..Bilol bhai's seething hatred of Indian help and products to Bangladesh was unreal. There was story during 2021 Covid times when Indian Govt on good will gestures gave some Advance Ambulances of Forge Motor Tempo Van model to Bangladesh Govt to handle patient with Covid. Bilol bhai wont stop shitting on Indian Ambulances and how Toyota ones are better Bangladesh Govt should have went to buy that.
There life revolves around comparing others to India kiuki pata he khudko to compare kar ni sakte

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
PDF is a shitfest of jailbroken chimpanzees circle jerking over their insecurities with respect to India, which is why the only thing you find there is troll posts against Indians from every member on all threads, terms obsessed over like "poor, baniya, kala yindu, pajeet gangu, no toilet, failed country about to collapse" thinking that spamming these like an autistic psychopath would stop India's rise as an emerging power and will make their shithole some advanced mars colony. You can't blame them either as most of them don't even live in their own wonderland which is why they make so much noise about their banana republic as they're unsuccessful everywhere be it inside or outside their circlejerkistan so to compensate for their insecurities they abuse India and her people on every thread while DFI has just 1 thread dedicated to trolling pakistan which is why other threads remain clean and are meant for factual discussions. PDF lacks factual discussion because Pakistan has negligible R&D worth discussing about plus members are uneducated and ignorant clowns who're clueless about the realities of the world. Its full of mindless jingoism due to which they think they can do Ghazwa-e-Hind and enslave all Hindus with just $7 billion in foreign exchange reserves and $134 bn in external debt. Mods there are even more jingoistic clowns who agree with whatever their inbred members say and ban anyone which speaks the inconvinient truth because they've been brainwashed since childhood that pakistan is free from all ills, while its India which has all the filth. PDF represents the average jingoistic pakistani where any realist in pakistan is considered a traitor and an Indian agent.
See :rofl:
1672164042154.png

Where was the fantastic tea when we fired a supersonic nuclear capable cruise missile in middle of two Paki airforce bases and paki fauj were just helplessly watching its trajectory knowing they can't intercept it.

Where are the chinks now after receiving desi kambal kutai?
@Indx TechStyle

As I said, jingoism is the only thing pakis are left with being a defeated qaum. Their only comebacks left are "toilets and hunger index" or some happiness index or other comical indices in all of which they themselves are shit, but then I also said something earlier...
they’re the only race on earth which mocks others on issues in which they’re either the same or worse and it applies on everything
Sem2sem mentality which I call the "barabari ke mulq" syndrome among pakis is the reason they can't think beyond those above mentioned comebacks and think or I should say fed from the childhood that they're equal or similar or "lag in just some aspects" in everything compared to India and anything that's against their confirmation bias is fake propaganda.

Pakis and PeeDoFile summed up, once again.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles