Naxals/Maoists Watch

Should the Indian government use armed forces against the naxals/maoists?

• Total voters

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I agree with him this time, India is the only country where they say there is no intelligence failure to save their face from getting fired, when we have lost 20-30 soldiers and don't even have estimated number of troops who have been captured by naxals!! Everyone who headed the ops must be fired immediately, the fallen soldiers blood is in their hands!!
True pappu is right this tiem.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
I really dont understand our mentality of our media when uri happened everyone was soothing now media only cares about election no one media is taking this martyr ship seriously when some mao fuckers were killed in my state it was no1 news for days now its all election and this issue isn't even taken seriously

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Technically naxals wants to capture delhi , not create their own state .
I not giving any validation to them but these chutiya porkies fill every criteria of them being a legitimate target of naxals.
They are feudal , they are a theocracy , they are religious zealots etc.
One chutiya on internet was larping about arya migration theory, I said to him , sale tu r1n1 dna ke bare me kya janta hai , he came back with usual chutiyapa.
They are mentally lesser people, they simple don't have any capability to fathom their extent of decline, which is good .
Salon ke pas paise nai hai , hurt them where it hurts , aka their Punjabi public.
Pakjab is a false construct, penniless and always ready to open its legs for others.

another_armchair

Country flag
Re-read my post. If I'm not explicitly endorsing a specific propaganda then I'm not furthering a propaganda. So yeah whatever you said doesn't make sense
Sharing it beyond Twitter is furthering it regardless of whether you have an agenda or not.

When you clearly know the tweet mentions para-commandos and more falsehoods, why share it?

You sharing a propaganda tweet by an inbred makes far less sense than me questioning your wisdom in doing so.

Please spare us that garbage.

Harbinger

कसाई
Sharing it beyond Twitter is furthering it regardless of whether you have an agenda or not.

When you clearly know the tweet mentions para-commandos and more falsehoods, why share it?

You sharing a propaganda tweet by an inbred makes far less sense than me questioning your wisdom in doing so.

Please spare us that garbage.
My sole intention of posting that tweet was to show, what kind of stuff is being propagated. I explicitly mentioned it being a propaganda, whilst the original tweet did not carry the word "propaganda" so it'd really not make any sense for you to call out me for that. In the layman's term, I posted it to show how false bs is being propagated, if someone is dumb enough to not notice the word "propaganda" then it's not my fault

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Dude the main motive of propaganda is to spread if you come across some posts from pigs in uk and us who use base less propaganda avoid it we can post some of them to laugh at paki mullahs brainlessness but this is not like it.

Harbinger

कसाई
Nevertheless I've reported my own post to take it down, so yeah cheer up

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles