Naxals/Maoists Watch

Should the Indian government use armed forces against the naxals/maoists?

• Total voters

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
dear Mods I sincerely apologize for posting the insensitive post it was not my intention to hurt the sentiments of any person my intention was to point out how insensitive it was of Indian media and the failure of security forces who have no checks and balances regarding the information flow to our media channels
No need to Apologize what you are saying is true. Flow of information should be strictly controlled by India security forces but that is not happening.

Knowitall

Bilkul sab gyan twitter pe hai sabko sab pata hai everything is established the truth is out be it delhi riots farmer protests or anything else we know everything from point A to B but jab action lene ka time ata hai nothing happens.

Janta kya kare dots connect karke jab karne wale ko kuch nahi karna.

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Almost all the districts in the red corridor has been under the control of the church and missionaries had free run there converting the tribals. All these districts are also rich in minerals which are essential and can improve the state and our country's economy if sold. The West really does not want India to be another China, to be economically powerful and keeps us at check through the church.
Now that FRCA has been implemented, foreign funding to the Church has been cut significantly, which weakens them financially

pruthvi24

Country flag
here are my two cents regarding the use of the army I would strongly advise against it as our armed forces their plate is already full with China and Pakistan and not to mention the current situation in Myanmar it would be better if we untie the hands of CRPF they have been fighting insurgency in kashmir the govt needs to stop kid-glove treatment these cunts and their supporters in tv studios make an example let there be coordination between the central and state police forces stop heeding to those cunts who cry in our studio and write op-eds in NY Times and Washington post regarding human rights put them to prison and shank couple of those bastards in prison send a message

IndianYonko

Country flag
Almost all the districts in the red corridor has been under the control of the church and missionaries had free run there converting the tribals. All these districts are also rich in minerals which are essential and can improve the state and our country's economy if sold. The West really does not want India to be another China, to be economically power and keeps us at check through the church.
Forget west, what Indians did? How many of those naxals killed after yesterday . How many contacts were made after that. All what is done is a DG saying No failure. To bc, log kaya aise hi gale milne gye the bina taiyaari. And if this happened after prep this was a mission failure. Dumb babu.

Neither this gov is able to control urban naxal who is coordinating this, nor they are able to control foot soldiers.

If an Italian bar bala is powerful enough after 6 years of outcasting from power. And makes a monkey out of you everytime, you are not worth being Home minister of 1.3 billion strong nation.

IndianYonko

Country flag
here are my two cents regarding the use of the army I would strongly advise against it as our armed forces their plate is already full with China and Pakistan and not to mention the current situation in Myanmar it would be better if we untie the hands of CRPF they have been fighting insurgency in kashmir the govt needs to stop kid-glove treatment these cunts and their supporters in tv studios make an example let there be coordination between the central and state police forces stop heeding to those cunts who cry in our studio and write op-eds in NY Times and Washington post regarding human rights put them to prison and shank couple of those bastards in prison send a message
CRPF minus babus(IAS/IPS KA CH**DA) are more than capable to deal with this.

pruthvi24

Country flag
read a tweet with a picture some years back on Twitter when HM Rajnath Singh was travelling on a bike in naxal affected areas it was something like this after 60+ years of independence road came to this village now church came here a couple of decades back. and did its work and it was a big church and not some shed with a cross on it
Almost all the districts in the red corridor has been under the control of the church and missionaries had free run there converting the tribals. All these districts are also rich in minerals which are essential and can improve the state and our country's economy if sold. The West really does not want India to be another China, to be economically powerful and keeps us at check through the church.
Now that FRCA has been implemented, foreign funding to the Church has been cut significantly, which weakens them financially

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles