NAL Saras, Regional Transport Aircraft (RTA) & Hansa Project

FalconSlayers

Country flag
Wow this is really well presented the fact that they listed all the shortcomings and required parameters is something praise worthy.
Ya, they are very serious this time, I hope atleast they should improve their websites, they all have a typical sarkari company type websites. Need fix them and add some infographics and renders there.

FalconSlayers

Country flag
Saras MK-1 wind tunnel testing model, (old pic)
1619599661479.jpeg

1619599694755.jpeg

That’s why they made Saras MK2 a pusher configuration aircraft instead of puller configuration Saras MK1.

swapcv

Country flag
I seriously consider this program a waste of time, they should drop it and instead redirect project personnel, facility and resources towards an Indigenous Transport aircraft program that will replace the ageing Il-76's.

Lonewolf

Country flag
I seriously consider this program a waste of time, they should drop it and instead redirect project personnel, facility and resources towards an Indigenous Transport aircraft program that will replace the ageing Il-76's.
Too much risk , let them do this one , if turbofan rta 90 is reality , it's half done game

FalconSlayers

Country flag
Looks like you were present in seminar , i think this time they will succeed
Ya I don’t miss such things, but mostly they don’t reveal much special, I went to a BrahMos Webinar with CEO of BrahMos aerospace being the host and he told all things we all know in open source.

Global Defence

Articles