Mumbai vs Banglore.(Best city for a youngster's life)

Where should Mr Joie de Vivre relocate to?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Joie de vivre

I am a 18 year old who has just returned from abroad and its been 2 years since i have been back and i find my current residence chennai too conservative.I plan to study definitely out of the state and i have cherry picked these two cities.I am of the opinion that it is better to spoil your youth than waste it.

Please help me choose a destination where the atmosphere will be nice modern and i can have fun in all senses of the word,including that people are open minded and that the likes of dating will not be looked down upon by some of the student community itself.

Thanks in advance guys.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
May be you should Include Delhi in the list.

Tolaha

Please help me choose a destination where the atmosphere will be nice modern and i can have fun in all senses of the word,including that people are open minded and that the likes of dating will not be looked down upon by some of the student community itself.
Option C: None of the above!

Try Manipal! :thumb:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Well for studies, both Mumbai & Bangalore has good school/colleges. And the city-life is awesome in Mumbai as well as Bangalore, very free & open culture. Mumbai scores ahead when it comes to nightlife, in my opinion.

But first please tell us why you want to move out of Chennai. What's all wrong about it? Please elaborate :D :D

:heh:

Last edited:

Mr Joie de vivre

Yes,thanks a lot for replying guys i willl put up full detail of my story tomorrow and i am ready to consider all cities including chennai and delhi.

Tolaha

What? I am just asking about his experience. It helps others :taunt:
Ofcourse! :)

Yes,thanks a lot for replying guys i willl put up full detail of my story tomorrow and i am ready to consider all cities including chennai and delhi.
But you haven't included Manipal!!!

The youth of my Nation... just dont realise what they're missing! :tsk:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Oh yes, It's mumbai.

If you want night life, move out of Chennai.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I am a 18 year old who has just returned from abroad and its been 2 years since i have been back and i find my current residence chennai too conservative.I plan to study definitely out of the state and i have cherry picked these two cities.I am of the opinion that it is better to spoil your youth than waste it.

Thanks in advance guys.
Dude then you have not seen the real face of Chennai :p;) :heh::evil::devil:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
No difference between mumbai and bangalore as far as th "fun" part goes. Bangalore shuts down early. If drinking late till see hours is fun part then it's not there in bangalore. Otherwise Bangalore crowd is as cosmopolitan as mumbai. Very liberal and "open minded".

Kind of feel you want to lose your virginity and don't find enough avenues in chennai :rofl:

Galaxy

Country flag
None. It's Delhi. You will get anything any time if you have money. :)

I often use to party till Midnight when i was in college. Voyage to Uttrakhand/Himachal pradesh after every few Months. Now, Lots of work. :( So, I don't prefer Delhi anymore. Now, I find Uttrakhand/H.P. better for peace. :p

Last edited:

Mr Joie de vivre

So i came back here 2 years back and got admitted directly in 12th because completing SC in O levels equalled to completing 11th.It was a workaholic stateboard reputed private school and there was no learning at all,just drilling and tests.The friends i had were different they were kinda conservative in the sense....they do not joke like men/boys of our age do and not open minded about partying and stuff...they would play football a bit and watch movies and study.

I was like kinda with a rang de basanti group before not patriotic or anything but we were really free we did not care about the society and we would experiment with what we want,we would joke all the time like it was a pissing contest we were in trying to piss the other one off...freely talk about girls,recreational drugs and partying and play video games we were kinda hippie and since i studied under cambridge education system...learning was really a breeze we had tutions and we would follow here and there and understand the things in our own liberty and get ready at the end of the year...and we LEARNT things,i can still point out how an ac motor could be used to make a fan...it was fun,life was a breeze...

Well i lost it all in that 12th and then i been studying a year long at home for medical entrances.

I even joined srm medical college but it was different from the engineering college which looked cool,i again did not like it because it felt that I was in a school..the students created that atmosphere...i am not saying they are bad but i could not fit i did not find them liberal enough and with want to have fun.
Its like most people were totally brainwashed to an extent by parents maybe they will change in 2nd or 3rd year but i came out of there anyway.

Learning is not a problem i will manage that but i still want to have life,have fun...be liberal and open minded....try out stuff that can only be done now and ofcourse make good friends...

Girls in chennai are not in to dating but rather looking for a long term commitment where they are absolutely sure the guy would stay with them for most of the time but they themselves move on heartlessly of they find someone better...

Its kinda narrowminded and conservative...thats what i found chennai to be...

So guys please help me find the correct place...thanks

Abhy

Thanks in advance guys.
Bangalore is obviously better choice than the former one. Weather is awesome through out the year! Conducive environment and systematically laid out city. My vote is to the latter than the former one.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles