Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

Kumaoni

2 hour a week per jawan thatsit.
No need to maintain such big cantonments.

just send everyone home and ask them to report at a training centre for 1 day a week at so and so time.

organise big exercises quaterly to create that bond.

once a month organise a party and invite families ie bara khana

give them online modules to study in hindi

give them a fitness tracker with gps to monitor exercise at home..fine them for not doing so

And you cut the salary a bit also and the jawans wont complain coz they will live at home

And you will have an Army well trained and motivated than now.
Great idea, although the bond between jawans is already there imo

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Not at all, Patka was a fantastic creation and honestly, when majority of units acquired it in 2003, well, that year would end the second phase of the Kashmir insurgency. If I could praise upper brass on one thing it’s producing patka.
Rare W for the Indian Army where they procured something no one else thought of, which was actually effective. That too for the infantry.

Joydeepghosh1976

Country flag
good its a multi mission n multi purpose rcv BUT at 3.5 feet it should never be used in casualty evac in battlefield as it an open invitation to enemy sniper to shoot, if you may know how casevac is done 2 guys carry stretcher in a hunched position basicaly to ensure the injured chap isnt more than 2 ft above ground this is to ensure safety to him n those who r carrying him

RedHood108

Country flag
the drones are DJI Mavics. As chinese as you can get
But how to confirm it. They are barely even visible.

There are literally no drone companies in India that doesn't use Chinese parts (as explained to me by a member) in some form of the other.

But I get the point.

binayak95

Country flag
But how to confirm it. They are barely even visible.

There are literally no drone companies in India that doesn't use Chinese parts (as explained to me by a member) in some form of the other.

But I get the point.
Chinese parts and chinese drones mai pharak hai.

RedHood108

Country flag
Chinese drones
Green BPJs
Black Helmets
Over a white suit
In a Snow White environment
It’s over for us.
Even though the criticism is ustified. I think our men can get their job done with out the Goochi stuff. Things can always get better though.
4-Para-2-1.jpg

But when there isn't the deficiency of equipment. It's the colour that bothers. IA does leave some nooks & cronnies around to keep the winning fest going in this forum. :rofl:

Kumaoni

Even though the criticism is ustified. I think our men can get their job done with out the Goochi stuff. Things can always get better though.
View attachment 221101
But when there isn't the deficiency of equipment. It's the colour that bothers. IA does leave some nooks & cronnies around to keep the winning fest going in this forum. :rofl:
The gear is okay and could also be better for eg no NVG mounts
Not good enough to make up for this horrible shitshow in coloring.

And I seriously hope you realize the problem with wearing opposites in a single colored environment like siachen. You become a basic target for the enemy. Unless you want our jawans to be visible as day for enemy snipers, this is something that’s serious

RedHood108

Country flag
The gear is okay and could also be better for eg no NVG mounts
Not good enough to make up for this horrible shitshow in coloring.

And I seriously hope you realize the problem with wearing opposites in a single colored environment like siachen. You become a basic target for the enemy. Unless you want our jawans to be visible as day for enemy snipers
Well it could also be North Kashmir with sparse vegetation thought. 🤷‍♂️ Have seen Geen on White camo before.
138ce500a59b935010a7acb09a69e974.jpg

Found this one of Finnish Military.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles