Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Don't know how recent it is, but here's what I found in Northern Command official YouTube channel shorts, some paragun 3-15X stuff.... On a probably sniper rifle

View attachment 205612View attachment 205613
1684380194988.jpeg

The Chinese Vector Optics. Paragon 3-15x50mm Variable power Telescopic sight is supplied with the OFB 7.62x51mm NATO Sniper Rifle. The footage is from this Assam Rifles documentary that has just been reused by Northern Command.
1684380528418.jpeg
1684380561267.jpeg

Lonewarrior

Country flag

Carl Gustav tractor and bullet
View attachment 207090
On that tractor you would notice there're mounting position to carry four such launchers at a time, so total of eight...doesn't that sound weird? Why would someone carry eight Carl Gustav launcher!?

Well because that's not a Carl Gustav launcher. That thing is most probably a canister of 9M113 Konkurs ATGM. Now suddenly you'll start to realise that though extremely crude...but it's a darn good solution for desert environment.

binayak95

Country flag
On that tractor you would notice there're mounting position to carry four such launchers at a time, so total of eight...doesn't that sound weird? Why would someone carry eight Carl Gustav launcher!?

Well because that's not a Carl Gustav launcher. That thing is most probably a canister of 9M113 Konkurs ATGM. Now suddenly you'll start to realise that though extremely crude...but it's a darn good solution for desert environment.
Imagine a paki tanker seeing a tractor on his sights.

hmm, gaon wala hoga

le puff of smoke on horizon

oh shit

jai jaganath

Country flag
Imagine a paki tanker seeing a tractor on his sights.

hmm, gaon wala hoga

le puff of smoke on horizon

oh shit
Can Carl Gustaf be launched like atgm I mean without a man
Bcoz it seems to be Carl Gustaf than konkurs

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Can Carl Gustaf be launched like atgm I mean without a man
Bcoz it seems to be Carl Gustaf than konkurs
πŸ˜‘
Pagla gaya kya re...kya bol raha hai

And that's a Konkurs launcher on tractor, on Bullet it's Carl Gustav.

As far as Carl Gustav being fired remotely is concerned then remember we already have this abomination...
launcher.png

jai jaganath

Country flag
πŸ˜‘
Pagla gaya kya re...kya bol raha hai

And that's a Konkurs launcher on tractor, on Bullet it's Carl Gustav.

As far as Carl Gustav being fired remotely is concerned then remember we already have this abomination...
View attachment 207100
Fuck I forgot about it and that time I asked the same question how will it be firing autonomously
Oh yeah sorry dekhne main problem ho gayi
Basically assumed as I saw Gustaf in bullet and assumed that to be Gustaf infact pata nahi mujhe abhi bhi Gustaf hi dikh raha hai
Anyways wonderful idea I would say
As @binayak95 ji said nice way to fool the enemy
Porkies be like Sala tractor main atgm gad rakhe hain

Lonewarrior

Country flag
Fuck I forgot about it and that time I asked the same question how will it be firing autonomously
Oh yeah sorry dekhne main problem ho gayi
Basically assumed as I saw Gustaf in bullet and assumed that to be Gustaf infact pata nahi mujhe abhi bhi Gustaf hi dikh raha hai
Anyways wonderful idea I would say
As @binayak95 ji said nice way to fool the enemy
Porkies be like Sala tractor main atgm gad rakhe hain
Abhi bhi waqt hai, chhod de ye Chini Mahila ki chah...bada ganda prabhav pad raha hai teri manodasha pe

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

Carl Gustav tractor and bullet
View attachment 207090
After the massive success of Ukrainian tractors against Russian armored vehicles, IA also employs deadly tractors against Pakistan.

Tractors & bullets are benign civilian equipment ubiquitous across almost every farming village in India. Your enemy sees a tractor plowing the field and then get plowed into the ground seconds later.

Tractors are pretty psychologically damaging I am telling you.

Gigachad Tractors > Armed Forces, Police Forces, GoI, 56 Inch

jai jaganath

Country flag
Abhi bhi waqt hai, chhod de ye Chini Mahila ki chah...bada ganda prabhav pad raha hai teri manodasha pe
He tried so hard to be a chinese that he even permanently closed his eyes
Bhaisab mistake bhi koi cheez hoti hai
Wese bhi I am surprised I couldn't recognize Konkurs after spending constant 1 month learning and defending about it to justify IA purchasing those instead of indigenous atgms
Woh bhi kya waqt tha jab jai ho aur blackpilled members ke bich main ji raha tha

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles