Massive Russian Military Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirranj

Country flag
Crimea is almost 58% ethnic Russian, so it not Russian minority. Crimea was part of the Russian SFSR up until 1954 when Khrushchev (ethnic Ukrainian) removed Crimea from Russian SFSR and transferred it to Ukrainian SFSR to repay the support he got from the Ukrainians.

This is not a Russian victory, at least not yet. This is West orchestrated coup conducted in a nation closest to Russia.

As for rest of your post: it looks like the Crimeans will hold a referendum to decide their fate. See Post #148 http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...ade-suicide-halts-talks-eu-10.html#post864309

Sorry for the wrong wording, I meant to say Russian Minority in Ukraine. The West Has orchestrarted a coup. Yes. But the final victry will be for Russia as Cremia is what matters to control the Black sea and thereby getting a direct access to the Meditteranean. Russia is already building another Naval base in Novorossiysk. So If the Cremia secedes from Ukraine, then Russia will have two Naval bases in the Black Sea. This will give a Imbalance in this region and will force the NATO allies of Turkey, Georgia, Greece and the Ukraine to increase their spending on their Navies or will force the Americans to spend money to assure security in this region. Now If Russia develops a Naval yard capable of building surface and sub surface vessels in the Black sea, then It will become even more powerfull and will become a formidable force in this region.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
:aww: Some Interesting

The Russian Forces Capture Sevestapol Airport ..But the Forces Won't have any Flag Patches in their Uniforms ..Some Confirms they are Russians

at the Mean time a Scheduled Turkey Passenger Jet denied to land in Sevestapol

And some news The Russian Landing Ship near to the Ukrainian Port and Ready to unload - Ukrainian Border guards reports

Some Mi 24 flying towards the Crimea's Capital

:fyeah: Twitter

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
11 Russian gunship helicopters flying into Ukrainian airspace over Crimea

Amateur video uploaded on Youtube shows eleven Mil Mi-24 helicopters allegedly flying towards the military airport at Sevastopol early in the morning of Feb. 28.

According to some regional media outlets, the news of the gunships was confirmed by Ukrainian Border Guards

Вертушки идут на Бельбек - YouTube

The Aviationist » [Video] 11 Russian gunship helicopters flying into Ukrainian airspace over Crimea[/Video][Video][/video]

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
No WWIII is not going to start. I don't think its an Op Parakram of Russia as someone put it, Putin capable of anything. US has just warned Russia to back off.
Did Obama warn Putin not to cross his "Red Line"? :rolleyes:

ThilakManohar

Country flag
Men in Russian military uniforms occupied Sevastopol Airport, However Russian Black sea unit denied this!!!

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Did Obama warn Putin not to cross his "Red Line"? :rolleyes:
I don't Know What Mr.McCain things what John Kerry things ..But I know Obama is suffering from Head ache ..he never tried a Situation like This

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Men in Russian military uniforms occupied Sevastopol Airport, However Russian Black sea unit denied this!!!
:aww: Bro

They never Commented about their Involvement ..!!

For some Recent Updates the Locals in Crimea Just saw three Fighter Jets along with a Transporting Plane

another news 10 armed unknown soldiers have captured Crimea National TV Radio company building

another Photo Somewhere in Crimea

ThilakManohar

Country flag
I don't Know What Mr.McCain things what John Kerry things ..But I know Obama is suffering from Head ache ..he never tried a Situation like This
Must be after cold war!!!! soon can see North Ukraine and South Ukraine...like(Korea and vietnam)

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
:aww: Some Interesting

The Russian Forces Capture Sevestapol Airport ..But the Forces Won't have any Flag Patches in their Uniforms ..Some Confirms they are Russians

at the Mean time a Scheduled Turkey Passenger Jet denied to land in Sevestapol

And some news The Russian Landing Ship near to the Ukrainian Port and Ready to unload - Ukrainian Border guards reports

Some Mi 24 flying towards the Crimea's Capital

:fyeah: Twitter
Can you prove that these are Russian soldiers ?
Check post #154 http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...ade-suicide-halts-talks-eu-11.html#post864566

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Last edited by a moderator:

Sea Eagle

Sergei Kunitsyn, representative of President of Ukraine in Crimea, said that at the airport "Guardeiskiy" landed 13 transport aircrafts with 2000 Russian Paratroppers, 31 airborne brigade in full force. Interim President of Ukraine in turn gave Putin one day for withdrawal, otherwise promising " Tough Measures"

No information about mobilisation of Ukrainian army.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
I think Russia is planning to do a Syria in Ukraine. The Russians have denied that the armed men taking over airports and government buildings are Russian troops, but it is obvious that these are military men from their fatigues, body armour, troop transport trucks and assault rifles. The US made the mistake of poking the Bear.....too late now to complain of it's bite.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Sergei Kunitsyn, representative of President of Ukraine in Crimea, said that at the airport "Guardeiskiy" landed 13 transport aircrafts with 2000 Russian Paratroppers, 31 airborne brigade in full force. Interim President of Ukraine in turn gave Putin one day for withdrawal, otherwise promising " Tough Measures"

No information about mobilisation of Ukrainian army.
Where is the Source ?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I think Russia is planning to do a Syria in Ukraine. The Russians have denied that the armed men taking over airports and government buildings are Russian troops, but it is obvious that these are military men from their fatigues, body armour, troop transport trucks and assault rifles. The US made the mistake of poking the Bear.....too late now to complain of it's bite.
Russia must say that they re Russian soldiers, till then they re only peaceful protesters, just like the peaceful protesters elsewhere in Ukraine, that the West was talking about.
:D

Anyway, Ukrainian right wing, who helped seize power in Ukraine, had said just a few days back that they would send "trains of friendship" (basically armed radicals, and jobless troublemakers from Western Ukraine) to Crimea to take control of Crimea (the same way they were sent from Western Ukr into Central, Eastern and Southern Ukr - Post #141 http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...ade-suicide-halts-talks-eu-10.html#post863997 ).
Now that there are some pro-Russian fighters in Crimea, the people who have a say in the Ukr govt like the fascist and terrorist Aleksandr Muzychko (he fought alongside Chechen terrorists see posts #100 ('I'll be fighting Jews and Russians till I die': Ukrainian right-wing militants aiming for power) and #140 ('I dare you take my gun!' AK-47-toting Ukraine far-right leader tells officials) ) will think twice before starting shit in Crimea.

Last edited:

prohumanity

Country flag
One important fact: Russia supplies Ukraine oil and Gas worth 1 billion dollar EACH month at a very low price. Ukraine's economy can get totally destroyed if Russia stops the Gas. War is not even necessary. But, Russia do not want to punish Ukrainian people so the Russian Oil and Gas will continue flowing to Ukraine. Not only Ukraine, Poland,Hungary, Czec repub, Romania ,Bulgaria ..all of these are greatly dependent on Cheap Russian Oil and Gas. West wants to create chaos in eastern Europe to keep Russia engaged in that region...so that West can keep on setting on fire the remaining Middle eastern nations esp. Syria and Iran. West is reaching a desperate point and is behaving like a mad dog but the world is starting to react...Entire Latin America, Russia, China, India, iran, Brazil, and many other nations are turning against West. Let's see how long the hegemony lasts?

pmaitra

I too Write these things during the DPRK nuke test ..Chinese Aggression against the JMSDF .. Iranian Nuclear Asserts ..when the Assad Gassed his own People

But now I realized these are epic :bored:
I wonder why you capitalize verbs. Shouldn't that apply to proper nouns?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Haha, US intel thought Putin will not invade. On this board someone said it was Russia's Op Parakram. They knocked of comm, helo gunships, troops, I heard self propelled arty as well all in place.

If US intel tell you anything, don't believe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles