Manga/Anime Thread

The Juggernaut

Country flag
I didn't posted few days, I was revising basics.
And learning about drawing little girls.

In dynamic poses.
IMG_20240217_170625.jpg

IMG_20240217_170601.jpg

Don't call FBI 😑

Last edited:

The Juggernaut

Country flag
It's a good try. Can really see the artist has just started from artwork.
When I compare that to myself, I have set very high goal for my art. And I am going through brutal drills, I am perfecting each line with most detail. Usually beginner don't go through all that intense but work from small level. I happen to have bigger standard.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Practicing super deformed characters aka chibi Kara.

IMG_20240221_193712.jpg

Even if these are super deformed, or exaggeratedly small, they are still cute. ☺☺☺

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Probably will have more engagement
I saw Hindi youtube channel about drawing tutorials with only 23 videos and a year debut has 28k subscriber. There was very little information (according to my standard), very less things systemic on real process of manga making. Mostly it was about digitally using tool. But video production was good with editing etc.

I think real manga channel will get huge engagements.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Nothing to post.
Practicing how to make boobs, small medium big, with and without undergarment, weight, gravity, deformation, bound, free, under____, side____, separation, cleavages, Y & I type, lower-view, upper-view, side profile, window, slope etc... 😑😑😑

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Nothing to post.
Practicing how to make boobs, small medium big, with and without undergarment, weight, gravity, deformation, bound, free, under____, side____, separation, cleavages, Y & I type, lower-view, upper-view, side profile, window, slope etc... 😑😑😑
Small size....

IMG_20240226_163228.jpg

Cheepek

I want to make "How to make Manga" tutorials on YouTube. Should I make it in Hindi?
Wanna start drawing as a complete beginner, what do you suggest I should start with? Are there any good beginners guide on YT?

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Wanna start drawing as a complete beginner, what do you suggest I should start with? Are there any good beginners guide on YT?
Yes, there's only one, that's real beginner guide. All of the don't hold candle 🕯 to it.

I learned all manga drawing by this channel. After doing all his lessons regularly, I became capable to learn from Manga drawing textbooks and learn from tutorials video.

For last 5 or six years I couldn't learned a bit after downloading books and following others tutorial, correct way to teach was missing. This channel I found last year, and I got Kickstart.

He is new youtuber, he only uploads a single tutorial per month, so it has currently 32 tutorial videos. But they're awesome.

I watched his all videos 5-6 times practice and learn. Learning is long and arduous process and there is huge need of revision and repeat. To work steadily is most demanding necessity.

Last edited:

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Yes, there's only one, that's real beginner guide. All of the don't hold candle 🕯 to it.

I learned all manga drawing by this channel. After doing all his lessons regularly, I became capable to learn from Manga drawing textbooks and learn from tutorials video.

For last 5 or six years I couldn't learned a bit after downloading books and following others tutorial, correct way to teach was missing. This channel I found last year, and I got Kickstart.

He is new youtuber, he only uploads a single tutorial per month, so it has currently 32 tutorial videos. But they're awesome.

I watched his all videos 5-6 times practice and learn. Learning is long and arduous process and there is huge need of revision and repeat. To work steadily is most demanding necessity.
Otherwise I am making my tutorial videos, I will write tutorials based on my learning and make use my techniques. If you can wait. 😊😊😊

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles