Manga/Anime Thread

The Juggernaut

Country flag
hm.. so you have a taste/knacke for that specific type of eyelashes..

Esdeath has thicc eyelashes like those, most notable character in my list.I
Thick lashes, deep dark eyes, mature face grown up One-san vive are of my likings,... 😅

Last edited:

DumbPilot

Country flag
My little brother is annoyed with me, says he why making practice pictures only. Make more Artworks. 😅 😂
View attachment 243375
View attachment 243374

View attachment 243373
Although you're the artist and this is only an observation from the outside, your art is pretty good but I see you going down the fan service route(drawing big boobs and big ass, provocative positions, etc)

I would (only)suggest that you instead branch out to other styles of art that don't put so much focus on how big the boobs/butt are and can actually deliver a punch from the way they are drawn(eyes, expression, body posture, ..)

The manga industry is anyway full of such female characters whose sole purpose is to provide eye candy to the viewer than being an actual character, so that way your characters would end up looking different than the industry norm(that is, fan service to the max)

Again, just my two cents on this

DumbPilot

Country flag
Although you're the artist and this is only an observation from the outside, your art is pretty good but I see you going down the fan service route(drawing big boobs and big ass, provocative positions, etc)

I would (only)suggest that you instead branch out to other styles of art that don't put so much focus on how big the boobs/butt are and can actually deliver a punch from the way they are drawn(eyes, expression, body posture, ..)

The manga industry is anyway full of such female characters whose sole purpose is to provide eye candy to the viewer than being an actual character, so that way your characters would end up looking different than the industry norm(that is, fan service to the max)

Something like this

1709963897900.png

the vibe of this picture does not go anywhere into the provocative territory, yet the character looks beautiful

The Juggernaut

Country flag

You're right, my practice is riddled too much fan service stuff. I understand your suggestion to explore other artistic styles beyond the more provocative and fan service-oriented stuff that I've been focusing on. But the thing is that I too want to finish everything at earliest and no matter how much I push, My skill growing on it's own pace. I am struck at women anatomy, once it's done, I will focus male characters.

Making legs is most complicated and difficult part of whole drawing, it's second only to hand. So, I think once I get outside of it, I will progress at much faster level.

The Juggernaut

Country flag

Practicing after so many months, my eyes are so accustomed that it doesn't see any lewdness in unclothed base design.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
this reminded me, i somewhere read that squirrels (and other such rat-like rodents that can climb up in trees) have unique joint in their hind legs that turn around 180 degrees when that animal wants to hang upside-down from something; it must be some similar anatomy to this to make it possible for them

The Juggernaut

Country flag
My taste has changed overtime. Now don't enjoy flamboyant, Shonen, Cool action type anime. In fact I am more manga reading now. I have become 'quiet' type. Now, I like more slice of life, Office Love, Romance genre of manga. Even more than reading I like drawing.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
I have come to the level If I practice any character look from their manga for 1-2 hours. I get know how to draw them any-way I like. I got some skills but still I feel that I know nothing, there are too many expert out there.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles