Make in India

Varoon2

Country flag
Top 10 Indian drone start-ups. By the cool Canadian Caleb Friesen.

sameer3694

Top 10 robotics manufacturers in India. Grey Orange is now less an Indian, more an international, company. Though it has Indian operations

I remember Greyorange used to be headquartered in India, but now they moved their HQ to the US. Don’t know why, but Lots of Indian startups seem to be doing this and flip their ownership structure.

The US office becomes the HQ and the Indian one becomes its subsidiary. So, all the intellectual property is held and owned by the US company. I hope GOI has some solution for this.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I remember Greyorange used to be headquartered in India, but now they moved their HQ to the US. Don’t know why, but Lots of Indian startups seem to be doing this and flip their ownership structure.

The US office becomes the HQ and the Indian one becomes its subsidiary. So, all the intellectual property is held and owned by the US company. I hope GOI has some solution for this.
Cut the tax

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Cut the tax
The companies moving their HQs are mostly the SAAS ones; lowering the corporate taxes won't cut it (corporate tax cuts of 2018 were anyway ill advised; at least somewhat). SAAS chaps do it (move their HQs) because that's where their potential customers (and investors) are concentrated. Where there is demand suppliers would flock to - it is that simple.

Varoon2

Country flag
Green hydrogen energy start up. Evidently, has already set up a few plants going by the article.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles