LOC, LAC & International Border skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazah

What i feel is that a strong anti china statement coming from Bhutan itself can change everything. The narrative right now being set is that India is enforcing it's viewpoint on bhutan for it's national interest.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
What i feel is that a strong anti china statement coming from Bhutan itself can change everything. The narrative right now being set is that India is enforcing it's viewpoint on bhutan for it's national interest.
Then it will be said Bhutan is saying these things under Indian pressure. Fake chinese propaganda needs to be fought. May be Govt can bring a white paper on the Doka La situation or give a detailed viewpoint in a press conference... Likely to happen after Doval visit

Tarun Kumar

Guys bad news. Dhanush has failed last round of trials. Now its back to square one for Indian artillery mordernization.

Zero-Sum-Game

i don't know why are you so pessimistic ? and to add to that you are imaginative to say the least when you concoct info. Though this development is not a welcome one but that doesnt mean an end to the army artillery modernization program . Problem is related to the muzzle break as the rounds fired hits the break . This is quite common when it comes to the larger artillery guns with long range. same problem had been reported during bofors testing and when with isreali guns ( upgraded from 120 mm to 155mm). so chill and wait for the full reports.

mayfair

Stop pissing yourself, it was one gun where the barrel burst (and that too it is likely that it was the explosive shell that caused it) in user exploitation trials i.e. testing the first production batch to its limit. To the limit means to assess how far the gun can go, how much stress can it take..this data is very important in battlefield situation.

I understand the pessimism given our track record, but I am not sure this incident merits it.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Yup, may be a production lot issue. It can be fixed by OFB. It is bad news but hope Army doesn't dump Dhanush altogether...

Willy2

I once visit a forum where new members can't post any link or everything unless they have 15/30 conversation...Is't this possible here in DFI ...#neth123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kunal Biswas Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border Indian Army 13524
H OSINT compilation thread Knowledge Repository 54
Bornubus LOC, LAC & IB warfare Indian Army 2005
Martian LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs Indian Army 1958

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles