LOC, LAC & International Border skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

Don't know if this was posted already, the posts look abandoned to me.
It's just Pakis attacking Indian posts like the other videos posted by ISPR this year, also mentioned by Indian media time to time.

Must be 10th such video (excluding leaked videos) posted by ISPR since India posted a video few months back and took the initiative for posting such videos - Officially

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
These 50 cent-ers who keep popping up at DFI ..

They don't seem to realise that tolerance for Indian society in matters of war is quite high, because almost 300 days in a year we live in atmosphere of heightened threat perception thanks to naxals and Pakistan. Most Indians slightly care only when first bullet is fired, even during Kargil largely everybody was living out their lives almost routinely.

Most of the chinese citizens on the other hand have never known war, Chinese tabloids might as well worry about mental health of their own citizens when war starts on their east.

Few trucks which were parked on Chinese side two months ago don't shake our national consciousness.

These attempts to elevate the tensions within India by Chinese tabloids is futile.

I can still recall, at Ludhiana junction people doing Bhangra and distributing sweets and goodies to soldiers going towards Jammu post Parliament attack.

yeh kya ho raha hai? this seems to be training near IB .. aise javab diya jayega

Was he abusing just in thin air like many punjabis do or abusing his men ?

In either case looks unprofessional leading a bad work culture.

I think boys he is leading knows him well and understand his nature as he meant nothing but typical Punjabi reaction to any odd.

I remember Pan Singh Tomar (movie) putting his objection forth to his Punjabi coach when in the heat of things running a race he kept abusing.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Nope, read their newspapers, the request came from Paki DGMO side. Even Yawn carried this a few days back.
That was a few days ago, this is from today.

New Delhi, July 20: Indian Directors-General of Military Operations (DGMO) Lt Gen AK Bhatt on Thursday called up his Pakistani counterpart, Major Gen. Sahir Shamshad Mirza and raised concern over Pakistan’s deliberate attacks on schoolchildren and civilians along the Line of Control (LoC). Lt. Gen. Bhatt summoning of Pakistan’s DGMO comes after on Tuesday, children in three schools were trapped when it came under Pakistan’s heavy shelling in Nowshera sector.

http://www.india.com/news/india/ind...fic-targeting-of-civilians-along-loc-2336448/

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Was he abusing just in thin air like many punjabis do or abusing his men ?

In either case looks unprofessional leading a bad work culture.

I think boys he is leading knows him well and understand his nature as he meant nothing but typical Punjabi reaction to any odd.

I remember Pan Singh Tomar (movie) putting his objection forth to his Punjabi coach when in the heat of things running a race he kept abusing.
This is a training video. That Sardar Subedar Major is anxious to better his timing of solvo as well as time between rounds. He definitely had his ass on line and his seniors might have passed him same scolding he is forwarding to his subordinates. Nothing unusual. A typical case of a Punjabi using Behan ka L and BC as commas and full stops in a sentence.

Anyway it is said that a person poor on linguistic skills resorts to abuse. I don't expect much from a Subedar Major.

Krusty

Country flag
Oh... you are going to love this.
http://en.people.cn/n3/2017/0720/c90000-9244331.html

India looks brighter than China on a map, but really it’s not
By Shan Xin (People's Daily Online) 15:56, July 20, 2017

(Image ofEarth’s City Lights)

The State Grid Corporation of China has provided three reasons for why India shines brighter than China in the Earth’s City Lights of image, a NASA project to map urbanization.

According to the Shanghai based media outlet The Paper, India has more plains than China and is surrounded by seas on three sides, which makes the lights appear brighter. Forty-percent of Indian lands are plain and the mean attitude of the Deccan Plateau is less than 1,000 meters, while China’s plains make up 12 percent. More than half of China is made up high-altitude plateaus and mountains, home to about 28 percent of population, which makes the western and northern regions of China seem dim in comparison.

Official data shows China is more urbanized than India, as the percentage of urbanization in China is 57 percent compared to India’s 35 percent. In the map, India has more lights from villages, which take up more space, while China has more large cities that appear as big, round lights that are not as intense as the lights in India.

Actually, the map does not measure the intensity of the lights. But India has more blue and green lights and fewer red and orange lights, the latter of which refer to developed areas.

(Indian part of Earth’s City Lights)

Experts say India is developing at a high speed, but not at the same pace as China both in terms of economy and electricity consumption.

According to the Economic Times in India, more than 300 million Indians are living without electricity and more than 18,000 villages don’t have electricity.
I suppose the brilliant minds of CCP propaganda pawns did think to check how Bright the state of J&K or Himachal Pradesh is lit up?

My God every time Chinese media opens their mouths they just voimit bullshit. Not unlike our very own pappu.

There are only 3 real reasons for this.

-Han china
-Han china
- Tibetians and Uighurs can rot in hell for all CCP cares.

square

Strategic Issues
yeh kya ho raha hai? this seems to be training near IB .. aise javab diya jayega

these MC BC are common war crys in northen india.........

square

Strategic Issues
New gem from chinkies
:pound::pound::pound:

http://www.financialexpress.com/ind...-on-map-chinese-media-cant-stand-this/772025/

Soon expect xi the Pooh to impement extra bright light across Chinese terrain so that in night china shines better. Also their munna paki must be supplied with lights under cpec so that it doesn't lag behind India in shining either.
:hehe:

after release of this map , chinese seem to be kicking dust after their propogand about their development has exposed.

pakistan on the other hand seem totally dark......

i always has doubts about every data regarding china......population , gdp , militery.......almost everything appears to me rigged ....

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
This is a training video. That Sardar Subedar Major is anxious to better his timing of solvo as well as time between rounds. He definitely had his ass on line and his seniors might have passed him same scolding he is forwarding to his subordinates. Nothing unusual. A typical case of a Punjabi using Behan ka L and BC as commas and full stops in a sentence.

Anyway it is said that a person poor on linguistic skills resorts to abuse. I don't expect much from a Subedar Major.
Show me an army where a Sergeant is polite and uses flowery language. And your language seems really condescending towards his rank. Even the CO of a unit calls a Subedar Major "Sahab", they are that respected by everybody. :doh:

lupgain

Country flag
Women Power of India...

Just read this Joke on whatsapp...

Kamwali bai to her Mistress..

Der ho gai memsaab .. kya karun mera marad koi kaam dhaam naahi karta..
ab dekho na memsaab sab marad ek jaise hi hote hain...

ab bacche payeda bhi hum kare...naukari bhi karein ... inko khana bhi bana ke khilayein... aur world cup bhi hum hi jeet ke laayein... in marad logon ke vaaste kya kya karna padta hain memsaab.. ab aap to h sab janti hain..

square

Strategic Issues
Show me an army where a Sergeant is polite and uses flowery language. And your language seems really condescending towards his rank. Even the CO of a unit calls a Subedar Major "Sahab", they are that respected by everybody. :doh:
this is common among us !
anyone got a chance to see the traning seasion of cricket teams , would be knowing how even these big start cricketers speak.....
even when they are on live camera , they sometime can't hold

posting a vedio where ashish nehra calling BC after droping catch in slip...

Rahul Singh

Country flag
And your language seems really condescending towards his rank.
No, it was spoken in general, not particular of his rank only. BTW that "Sahab(with respect)' thing is also not a general thing. When hierarchy's demands are not meet the usual also happens to them.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Following videos actually, differentiates between the ethics of BJP and Congress and tells an alarming reality.

Congress wants power, they always had handlers sitting outside of the country. Just after independence, they were British, later Russians and now possibly Chinese.
These congis will even sell their daughters to retain power. There is no shred of dignity in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kunal Biswas Skirmishs at LOC, LAC & International Border Indian Army 13524
H OSINT compilation thread Knowledge Repository 54
Bornubus LOC, LAC & IB warfare Indian Army 2005
Martian LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs Indian Army 1958

Articles