LOC, LAC & IB warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Pak has a policy of settling its retired Faujis at the LOC area, This serves two purposes:
Han bhai. That's why one of the target in last year Cross border raid/ SS last year was the House of ex Pak Army NCO local kashmiri.

Not only ex Army but civilian building just as in Palestine or Gaza where terrorist use Hospitals and schools which become target of Israeli Airstrikes. Although I haven't heard terrorists using Schools or Hospitals in PoK for lodging.

But during the 90s the JKLF offices in PoK (Nelum valley) were also used as the staging or lodging area before the terrorist infiltrate across LoC. Pak Army called it the office or HQ of kashmiri "Political activists"

Many of them reduced to rubble by 105 mm especial the ones which are under observation from our posts.

A foreigner also made a documentary on this showing th destroyed JKLF building by our 105 mm

Last edited:

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
I was

reading this post and Chinese are in illegal occupation of Tibet. It's a clear contravention of Article 3,4 of this accord and they are quoting this accord to justify their dispute of territory with Bhutan?
Actually No they are referring to the Calcutta Convention signed between the Republic of China and the Indian empire on 17March 1890 in Calcutta, India

the chiniese are actually revlived of their obligations under the 1890 convention are revoked by schedule 6 of the same treaty that states that The Government of China is hereby released from its engagements under Article III of the Convention of March�17, 1890, between Great Britain and China to prevent acts of aggression from the Tibetan side of the Tibet-Sikkim frontier

Article I of the Calcutta convention states that

the boundary of Sikkim and Tibet was defined as the crest of the mountain range separating the waters flowing into the Teesta River in Sikkim and its tributaries from the waters flowing into the Tibetan Mochu River and northwards into other rivers of Tibet. The line commenced at Mount Gipmochi on the Bhutan frontier, and followed the above watershed to the point where it met Nepali territory

article III of the Calcutta convention states that
both the government of the Republic of china and the UK (automatic the current republic of India as it was in its previous form called the Indian Empire ) agreed to respect the said boundaries and the Convention at Shimla in 1914 clearly over rules this treaty and supersedes it with immediate effect

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Indians always play a victim card, and make propaganda to whip up jingoistic nationalism of ignorant Indians. Chinese have exercised self-restraint and made a good exposé of India's doublespeak ===========>>

Q: The Hindustan Times carried a report on June 28 about Indian Army Chief Bipin Rawat's remarks on the latest standoff between Chinese and Indian border troops. He said that there was no incursion into India, which is different from previous Indian media reports about the Chinese army's intrusion at the Sikkim section. What is China's comment on that?

A: As we have said on this podium, what did happen was that the Indian border troops illegally crossed into the Chinese territory at the Sikkim section of the China-India boundary. What was told by the Indian army chief testifies that previous reports by the Indian media are not true. Truth may be concealed for a while, but not forever. We once again urge the Indian side to abide by the existing boundary convention, respect China's territorial sovereignty, and immediately bring the border troops that have crossed into China back to the Indian side of the boundary, so as not to worsen the situation and land itself in a more passive position.

Q: The Chinese side asserts that the Indian troops, by crossing into the Chinese territory at the Sikkim section of the China-India boundary, have violated international law and basic norms governing international relations. Is there any legal ground for China's allegation?

A: There is clear legal evidence to support the definition of the Sikkim section of the China-India boundary. In accordance with article one of the Convention Between Great Britain and China Relating to Sikkim and Tibet (1890), "the boundary of Sikkim and Tibet shall be the crest of the mountain range separating the waters flowing into the Sikkim Teesta and its affluents from the waters flowing into the Tibetan Mochu and northwards into other rivers of Tibet. The line commences at Mount Gipmochi on the Bhutan frontier, and follows the above-mentioned water-parting to the point where it meets Nepal territory." From this we can see that Doklam belongs to China. The water-parting in the area where the Indian troops trespassed is distinct. It is an irrefutable fact that the Indian troops crossed into the Chinese territory. By doing so, they have violated the boundary convention and the commitment upheld by successive Indian governments.

What I have at hand are pictures showing the trespass of the Indian border troops at the Sikkim section. We will post these pictures on the website of the Foreign Ministry after the press conference just in case you cannot see them clearly here. The pictures clearly show that the Indian soldiers and vehicles have overstepped the crest which is defined as the boundary and entered Chinese territory.

(Indian border troops crossing the mutually-recognized boundary at the Sikkim section and entering China)

===================================
Sikkim is an independent state. Bhutan will be convinced of establishing formal diplomatic ties with China lest it fall into the same Indian trap as Sikkim.

Time for Bhutan to get out of India's shadow and resist its coersion.

Q: You said that you hope other countries can respect Bhutan's sovereignty. Are you trying to say that India is meddling with China's activities on behalf of Bhutan?

A: We can only tell whether India has interfered in Bhutan's internal affairs based on what India has said and done. As I said, although the boundary between China and Bhutan is yet to be demarcated, the two sides have been communicating over it in a friendly way. If any third party wants to interfere out of its own interests, then it shows no respect for Bhutan's sovereignty. That is what we do not want to see, given that Bhutan is a world-recognized country with full sovereignty.

Late Chogyal of Sikkim
Why dont you first answer my question? No answer?

Are you allowed by your Oppressive Han Communist Regime to accept that China lost a war to India in 67 and Arunachal came to India in 87 and you could not do anything. :pound: :pound: :pound:

China lost 350 soldiers vs 88 Indian and poor China had to back off.

Shameful... come out of your high horses and stop bullying small countries like Bhutan or else your arrogance would change the map of China like below.Japan and Mangolia would again thrash you back and take away half of your land and repeat Nanking. :lol:

The Rape of Nanking (book) - Wikipedia

china map old.jpg

Last edited:

SanjeevM

Country flag
Actually No they are referring to the Calcutta Convention signed between the Republic of China and the Indian empire on 17March 1890 in Calcutta, India

the chiniese are actually revlived of their obligations under the 1890 convention are revoked by schedule 6 of the same treaty that states that The Government of China is hereby released from its engagements under Article III of the Convention of March�17, 1890, between Great Britain and China to prevent acts of aggression from the Tibetan side of the Tibet-Sikkim frontier

Article I of the Calcutta convention states that

the boundary of Sikkim and Tibet was defined as the crest of the mountain range separating the waters flowing into the Teesta River in Sikkim and its tributaries from the waters flowing into the Tibetan Mochu River and northwards into other rivers of Tibet. The line commenced at Mount Gipmochi on the Bhutan frontier, and followed the above watershed to the point where it met Nepali territory

article III of the Calcutta convention states that
both the government of the Republic of china and the UK (automatic the current republic of India as it was in its previous form called the Indian Empire ) agreed to respect the said boundaries and the Convention at Shimla in 1914 clearly over rules this treaty and supersedes it with immediate effect
I am pointing to double standards of Chinese. On one hand as you mentioned they are basing their claim on the basis of an ancient accord when India in it current form was not born. On the other hand they don't recognize McMahon line? What ever suit them, they take it, whatever not, they don't accept it. Bullshit.

chex3009

Country flag
The Chinese have gone bonkers - not being able to digest assertive India. All the countries, especially China and Pakistan were so used to handle Congressis at the centre that they grew in confidence of handling India at any stage. That's what the Chinese had in mind while designing all these OBOR, CPEC and Silk Route what not schemes that India will be taken care off. But surprise, surprise with NaMo at centre and growing self-confidence of Indians, Pakis are totally clueless and Chinkis have really gone bonkers. IMHO the Chinese have shown their cards very early in this great game. Abhi to game shuru hui hai!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
wait @amoy you're an actual Chinese?
@amoy is just a arrogant Communist Han Chinese who could not accept that they got a bloody nose by India in 67 and because of such arrogance Arunachal came to India in 87. :lol:

I called out Paki neo but he is such a submissive slave of Han Chinese that he comes here only to "like" his posts like a submissive concubine. :lol:

@Neo: Pakis have already started learning Chinese to please their masters.When are you going to eat Pork since you are going to be fully enslaved by Han Chinese whose national food is Pork? All know that Qaida-e-Porkam Jinnah was a Pork eater and wine drinker. It's hilarious that he created Pakistan for Muslims. :shock: :rofl:

gomat

@amoy is just a arrogant Communist Han Chinese who could not accept that they got a bloody nose by India in 67 and because of such arrogance Arunachal came to India in 87. :lol:

I called out Paki neo but he is such a submissive slave of Han Chinese that he comes here only to "like" his posts like a submissive concubine. :lol:

@Neo: Pakis have already started learning Chinese to please their masters.When are you going to eat Pork since you are going to be fully enslaved by Han Chinese whose national food is Pork? All know that Qaida-e-Porkam Jinnah was a Pork eater and wine drinker. It's hilarious that he created Pakistan for Muslims. :shock: :rofl:
Kindly if mods allow me i have to give this user a decent reply:

Is this just a fear-mongering rhetoric by India or some other countries that are having legitimate concerns that China will take over Pakistan?
Has Pakistan come under the influence of China to an extent that it may become a Chinese colony in the near future?
Most importantly, is Pakistan’s sovereignty being undermined by China?

The answer to all of above questions is BIG NO
We look at this through economic and political lenses of analysis. Historically, China has always been a strong strategic ally of Pakistan. Military relations have been sustained with Chinese assistance in developing Pakistan’s defense infrastructure and strong military assistance in the region. There is nothing new about the kind of military support China has provided Pakistan, but its use in diplomatic relations between these two nations has been significantly enhanced. The word colony symbolizes the weakening in power of a country to make sovereign decisions for it, and it is an absolute subordinate of a hegemonic state. In Pakistan’s case, there seems to be no evidence that China is directly involved in decisions of strategic political importance or decisions that go against our national interest. It may be increasingly active in pursuing a notion of peace in the region, but it does not necessarily mean that it is using a political lobby to make decisions for Pakistan.

Thanks.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Is this just a fear-mongering rhetoric by India or some other countries that are having legitimate concerns that China will take over Pakistan?
Has Pakistan come under the influence of China to an extent that it may become a Chinese colony in the near future?

We look at this through economic and political lenses of analysis. Historically, China has always been a strong strategic ally of Pakistan. Military relations have been sustained with Chinese assistance in developing Pakistan’s defense infrastructure and strong military assistance in the region. There is nothing new about the kind of military support China has provided Pakistan, but its use in diplomatic relations between these two nations has been significantly enhanced. The word colony symbolizes the weakening in power of a country to make sovereign decisions for it, and it is an absolute subordinate of a hegemonic state. In Pakistan’s case, there seems to be no evidence that China is directly involved in decisions of strategic political importance or decisions that go against our national interest. It may be increasingly active in pursuing a notion of peace in the region, but it does not necessarily mean that it is using a political lobby to make decisions for Pakistan.

Thanks.
I called out a Han Chinese + Paki and you made a quick account and reply with a US flag. :lol: Use correct flag "new user" aka some old user with a new account.

@LETHALFORCE : New account and a Paki spotted.

First...let me introduce you first.People call me Maulana Rockullah so let me have the honor of educating you(since you are talking like a Madrasa graduate) since even your own countrymen aka Pakis have strong reservations and fear about how sovereign Pakis are and would be.You have no friend left except Chinese and they won't provide free lunch but use Pakis as a rakhail or concubine against it's interests. You Pakis are actually willing to be enslaved.

After OBOR gets ready, Pakistan will become China’s colony: S Akbar Zaidi, Pak Economist
Why Pakistan may end up as a Chinese colony with CPEC by 2030

Pakistan: China’s Next Economic Colony?

Another East India Company: Fears in Pakistan that One Belt, One Road will make it a Chinese colony

Second... US rapes Paki sovereignty millions of times a year.Paki sovereignty is actually on sale if you have the correct price.

Third... Saudis treat Pakis as a slave and kick them out in lakhs. :rofl:

200,000 Pakis deported: Which country expelled most Pakistanis?

Saudi Arabia deported 39,000 Pakistanis in last four months: DAWN

You are a new kid so do your homework or else you would face lot of decent replies by members here.Don't make a joke of yourself and come with your real ID. :lol:

China-Pakistan.jpg

@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @Bhumihar @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @F-14B @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @Kshatriya87 @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @SanjeevM @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS

gomat

I called out a Han Chinese + Paki and you made a quick account and reply with a US flag. :lol: Use correct flag "new user" aka some old user with a new account.

First...let me introduce you first.People call me Maulana Rockullah so let me have the honor of educating you(since you are talking like a Madrasa graduate) since even your own countrymen aka Pakis have strong reservations and fear about how sovereign Pakis are and would be.You have no friend left except Chinese and they won't provide free lunch but use Pakis as a rakhail or concubine against it's interests. You Pakis are actually willing to be enslaved.

After OBOR gets ready, Pakistan will become China’s colony: S Akbar Zaidi, Pak Economist

Another East India Company: Fears in Pakistan that One Belt, One Road will make it a Chinese colony

Second... US rapes Paki sovereignty millions of times a year.Paki sovereignty is actually on sale if you have the correct price.

You are a new kid so do your homework or else you would face lot of decent replies by members here.Don't make a joke of yourself and come with your real ID. :lol:

View attachment 17160

@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @Bhumihar @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @F-14B @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @Kshatriya87 @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @SanjeevM @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS

I Joined yesterday and its my only one and single account mods can check it please.

And, on the second about CPEC and OBOR you posted a lot of Indian newspapers and sources talking about CPEC and OBOR this proves Indians reservations on these projects only, not from Independent sources ( newspapers and sources) that shows world knows the true reality of OBOR and CPEC (Military and economic wise)

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag

View attachment 17160

ah! i was looking for that pic y'day! shukriya maker-e-pork-kebab my dear janaab!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I Joined yesterday and its my only one and single account mods can check it please.

And, on the second about CPEC and OBOR you posted a lot of Indian newspapers and sources talking about CPEC and OBOR this proves Indians reservations on these projects only, not from Independent sources ( newspapers and sources) that shows world knows the true reality of OBOR and CPEC (Military and economic wise)
YOU are a Paki.

Seems like you refuse to accept anything which doesn't belong to your imagination.:lol:

Like a TYPICAL Paki you are in DENIAL MODE and now finding excuses of "neutral " sources even if Paki economists and sources have the same to say.This is when pakistan is not such a independent country specially journalism where journalist are put through bullet for speaking truth.First you said except India no one says and when Paki resources are shown then they are no independent.Why not go and find it or you are forced to use Baidu instead of Google.

According to you the ONLY independent source left on earth is ISPR which refuses to accept rotting body of its own soldiers? :rofl: Also you have nothing to say about how US and Saudis treat pakis and very defiant about Pakis

Anyways...you LOST your credibility even before you started a argument.You are no fun to debate at all. :dude:

ah! i was looking for that pic y'day! shukriya maker-e-pork-kebab my dear janaab!
Shoo-kriyaa janab... ek shair arz hai apki khidmat mein...

Hum hai to kya gum hai...
Nahane gaya to balti mei pani kam hai...
Nahane mein ab kum dum hai...
Bus yahi gum hai... bus yahi gum hai.

Joker

Country flag

Thanks.
I beg all the honest members to not Screw Mr/Mrs/IT Gomat
Please spare his gonads
The condition for him and his Pakis brethren is that
" Humme toh apnonehi loot liye,
Chinkiyo mein KAHA dum Tha":biggrin2:
I can't wait to see the dumping of Chinese goods in paki markets. It's Colonization 2.0 for the occupiers of Indus Valley. Long live the King....err.....sorry,
Long live the Han
:hippo:

sorcerer

Country flag

Thanks.
PAK media - China is using friendship camouflage for making us FOOLS

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Moreover while this was going on Paki activity suddenly stopped, indicating to me a high degree of coordination.
This means the stress is on India to handle both while china and pak are sharing the stress and work load. Gives them times to improve their game. In no way you can stop them. Govt. is lying about it's capability to handle both.

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
This means the stress is on India to handle both while china and pak are sharing the stress and work load. Gives them times to improve their game. In no way you can stop them. Govt. is lying about it's capability to handle both.

Ahemm, Ceasefire violations are still taking place. Bornubus did post about 2 soldiers getting injured with minor injures. IA is still hammering them.

Pakistan asks India to respect 2003 ceasefire accord
http://nation.com.pk/national/30-Jun-2017/pakistan-asks-india-to-respect-2003-ceasefire-accord

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles