LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame Thrower

When they cross and come inside, instead of having a fist fight, why can't we arrest them.

Arresting PLAGF in India will send a strong message. Forcing them to come in terms(not to adventure into India at least in the near future). If they try to kidnap (not a right word) our forces for a trade-off will trigger the conflict.

This is my opinion, gurus please point out the issues which I am unable to foresee due little knowledge on the arresting procedure followed in the army.

Flame Thrower

didn't you see they started fighting? Who will arrest them when they are on offence?
I did, let's have our fight, before leaving them to retreat, use cuffs and catch hold off as many as possible. Then drag the cuffed ones with us. Now I am not asking to arrest everyone. Arresting 25% of'em would send messages.

Then declare to the world that, few Chinese soldiers crossed into our territory and we've arrested some of'em for trespassing.

This action will be a good blow for Chinese show.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I did, let's have our fight, before leaving them to retreat, use cuffs and catch hold off as many as possible. Then drag the cuffed ones with us. Now I am not asking to arrest everyone. Arresting 25% of'em would send messages.

Then declare to the world that, few Chinese soldiers crossed into our territory and we've arrested some of'em for trespassing.

This action will be a good blow for Chinese show.
See the video bro

It's clear Indian soldiers were not ready for a physical assault or did not expect it.

Look at the number of Chinese on the left and Indian on the right.

How are you suppose to arrest them?

This was an assault.

sandyx

Maybe totally wrong here. The red cloth should be the drill banner & not a flag, & it stays to the left side of the cliff towards the end. There's also a white cloth banner to the right side of the video. If the red one belongs to chinese & white cloth to us, then it's clearly us who got hit hard & even fell back leaving space which get filled by PLA. Can even see some folks on the right casually walking back while some on their side still getting pelted. Some silhouettes on both sides do look alike & that kick totally looks chinese style. And then there's that confusing video description(IA left & PLA right).

Patriotism aside, have to see things for what it is & it's definitely not a good vibe. Being doves is appreciated but some kind of aggression must be countered with similar aggression. Maybe there are other videos yet to come out where PLA got injured.

Right side is PLA
Our soldiers on the left kicked their asses and took their PLA flag as trophy.
Dearly hope you're right.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Right side is PLA
Our soldiers on the left kicked their asses and took their PLA flag as trophy.
No,

the uniforms tell it.. I can clearly see the helmets Chinese wear ... on the left are Chinese not 100% but 1000%.

Indian soldiers got assaulted badly..

This happens when you want talks ....

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
i'd say which ever group is wearing lighter colour camo pattern is chinese. in this case light color is worn by team on the right. since ITBP is not involved , one on the right must be PLA.

Check old videos.. chinese have lighter colour camo in all the videos, indian camo is darker than PLA... only ITBP from our side wear lighter colours than PLA...

upload_2017-8-19_16-9-41.png

upload_2017-8-19_16-10-11.png

Kazah

Tbh i think we are on right, body language wise i don't expect indians to do that kind of flying kick action

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
IA was over powering them then in central cluster CHU guards started throwing punches. IA reacted and 3-4 CHU guards were then knocked down and got kicked badly and repeatedly in the central cluster. When those 3-4 pinned downed were showered with kicks CHU guards came to rescue him and guards behind started throwing stones to save their beaten Guards.

IA wasn't expecting stone pelting came back and started throwing the stones as well.

Two of IA got behind, one got hit with stone and fell. Most likely one CHU was hiding behind a boulder.

At the end of all this it was CHU guards who went back to their rat holes and couldn't transgressed further.

India raised the issue diplomatically and these cowards street goons denied it.

India=1 , CHU= 0

mayfair

I cannot make out who is who...How the heck are you seeing all this in that video....

The red flag carrying guy moved from right to left and then back again.the guy with white flag too coming from right..

Heck it was a mess..looks like we all are seeing what we want to see..

Mangal

Country flag
The guys in the right are wearing what appears to be woolen caps worn by Indian soilders. The camo is light like the one used by ITBP while the guys on left have dark camo. Still very unclear but that's what I was able to make sense of.An older pic with similar head gears.
china-army-and-india-army-fighting-in-border-of-India-and-Tibet.jpeg

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
IA was over powering them then in central cluster CHU guards started throwing punches. IA reacted and 3-4 CHU guards were then knocked down and got kicked badly and repeatedly in the central cluster. When those 3-4 pinned downed were showered with kicks CHU guards came to rescue him and guards behind started throwing stones to save their beaten Guards.

IA wasn't expecting stone pelting came back and started throwing the stones as well.

Two of IA got behind, one got hit with stone and fell. Most likely one CHU was hiding behind a boulder.

At the end of all this it was CHU guards who went back to their rat holes and couldn't transgressed further.

India raised the issue diplomatically and these cowards street goons denied it.

India=1 , CHU= 0

Bhai aisa kuch nahi hua hai ...

I cannot make out who is who...How the heck are you seeing all this in that video....

The red flag carrying guy moved from right to left and then back again.the guy with white flag too coming from right..

Heck it was a mess..looks like we all are seeing what we want to see..
Guys with light green trousers are Indians..

HarshBardhan

Casper
Indian Security Forces have already a lot of experience on how to deal with stone pelters be it in Kashmir or Sino-India border

And when the Chinese simply resorted to the same old-business which our forces have been facing through years the that flying kick was simply too good :india::india:

Indian reaction when they catch stone pelters live

For normal citizens "stone pelting" is just a normal statement now nothing new in that whether Kashmiris do it or Chinese. But I was guessing where had Chinese big "DongFeng" Missiles and other assets have gone that their leadership gave them simply stones to fight off. Indeed laughable :rofl::bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles