Little Dark Age Of This Timeline - Geopolitics, Finance and Memes

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
economics are driven by politics, that is why I wonder how India's economy will grow
when many western nations want to punish and try to sanction it for buying russian oil.
Of course they want to punish us for not aligning ourself with their geopolitical objective. There are pressure tactics.
Everyone has to look out for themselves, what's so suprising about it?
The best thing we can do is reform ourself and become the strongest we can be at a decent pace. India is not so weak as to be defeated by outsiders, it's always the traitorous elements that need to be weeded out to ensure we remain strong.
Like the NGOs and missionaries and mosque building sheikhs. Look at what happened to Europe with all this green energy circus with Greta the gnome. Be smart and make trouble in Canada when they do for us with khalistani voting etc.
You can't sit at home under a blanket and be scared of the world.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Perhaps the muricans want the europeans to pay for their own security, urging the NATO countries to increase their defence spending has been a constant refrain atleast since obama first term.
The biggest violater of them, Germany.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned

The mobilized don't have anything, morale is shit. Wait till winter comes, they'll be dying in the cold and begging for surrender. They're all civilians after all.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
My iranian dost on telegram says all undr control now , irgc inshallah has defeted this .
I congratulated him , he says peace prevails now
How come? There is a internet blockade so hard to know real time but I'll post if i find something

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles