Little Dark Age Of This Timeline - Geopolitics, Finance and Memes

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Started thread with pure mind and heart

After regularly choking it they come asking what happen.

IMG_20230119_002559.jpg

KurtisBrian

Country flag
that is hilarious. But police do serve an important purpose. Anarchy is not good. Rational sane people think more feedom would be wonderful. Once those rational sane people learn the world is actually full of complete wackos (obligatory IDF point towards Porkistan) they will miss the police.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
that is hilarious. But police do serve an important purpose. Anarchy is not good. Rational sane people think more feedom would be wonderful. Once those rational sane people learn the world is actually full of complete wackos (obligatory IDF point towards Porkistan) they will miss the police.
I understand but this is not the case here
Trust me.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Raghuram rajan's name comes up 04:30-04-45
======
BlackRock insider reveals everything

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned

So what? They have collaborated with other countries and are 'slaves' of Globohomo so they got advantage.

We will create 100% shudh desi stealth ladaka vimaan. It's a different story that we would never get to see it but it is 100% indigenous so don't raise any questions or you are anti-national.

Relax puttar, Sab Changa Si.

(I'm only waiting for TFX also to have its first test flight while we will be busy manufacturing news and uploading videos about interested parties for Tejas export from 💯 trust me bro source and new renders for AMCA, ORCA etc etc...)

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

So what? They have collaborated with other countries and are 'slaves' of Globohomo so they got advantage.

We will create 100% shudh desi stealth ladaka vimaan. It's a different story that we would never get to see it but it is 100% indigenous so don't raise any questions or you are anti-national.

(I'm only waiting for TFX also to have its first test flight while we will be busy manufacturing news and uploading videos about interested parties for Tejas export from 💯 trust me bro source and new renders for AMCA, ORCA etc etc...)
Que sera sera buddy , what else .

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Raghuram rajan's name comes up 04:30-04-45
======
BlackRock insider reveals everything

Most of the video is fear mongering.
Notwithstanding BlackRock being a soulless crony capitalist company.

It would be a surprise if they didn't have insiders in our institutions, of course they do.
They recruit them early in as lecturers and early on in their banking careers.
There would be a greater effort to that purpose as we grow economically.

Low level champus are the ones you hear in the news but big dogs don't get caught. The money and prestige is too much to ignore, most will succumb to the temptation.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
चीन है महोदय , नेपाल नही है ।
हर तिरछी आँख वाला नेपाली नही होता है ।
हमला कर् तो देंगें उसके पश्चात क्या होगा आप उसकी गारंटी लेंगे ?
Bhai isko serious mat le...yeh hur kissi par chadai karne ki soch rha hota hai lekin khud moofli ni tooti kabhi isse

Gyyan

Country flag

A flying plane with low indigenous content is better than a 100% indigenous drawing.
But still there is nothing we can do about it and no one is in the wrong.
For AMCA there is no one you can point fingers at.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
A flying plane with low indigenous content is better than a 100% indigenous drawing.
But still there is nothing we can do about it and no one is in the wrong.
For AMCA there is no one you can point fingers at.
The problem started with FGFA itself....it's a long story

Gyyan

Country flag
The problem started with FGFA itself....it's a long story
That too wasnt much of a fault one may say that it's lack of vision and but not fault.
It's more of a getting cheated than anything else.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
That too wasnt much of a fault one may say that it's lack of vision and but not fault.
It's more of a getting cheated than anything else.
Qaide se jo nahi hota woh foreign vendor se bnwa lete, off the shelf parts aur assemblies laga kar kuch toh bnta uska future meh parts indigenous replace karke.

Yaar in IAF waalon ko kya lagta hai akele hum taer rahe universe meh...baki countries ki airforce ke hisab se build karenge force ki nahi.
Choti bacchi ho kya?

Ladna kisse hai woh dekhna nahi apni zidh par khade saare idara. Saas bahu ka serial chal rha hai yahan.

BC pta hai China kab se 5th gen fighter ki tayaari meh laga hua hai. Phir royenge TV par aa kar....agar humare pass tab rafale hota toh duniya fatah kar lete...yeh hota toh woh kar lete

Abhi nange bhooke jab porki induct kar rahe honge 5th gen fighter tab sab taraf hauba chauba hogi inki...tu dekhte reh.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Had we built mirage production facility in India when it was offered we would have mitigated most timeline shifts.
Rafale would have come naturally and at cheaper rate too.

No proper focus only circus, but what do I know. Just a random internet nibba, wonder what the genius at MoD and Airforce are thinking that my much lesser self can't comprehend.

Gyyan

Country flag
Qaide se jo nahi hota woh foreign vendor se bnwa lete, off the shelf parts aur assemblies laga kar kuch toh bnta uska future meh parts indigenous replace karke.

Yaar in IAF waalon ko kya lagta hai akele hum taer rahe universe meh...baki countries ki airforce ke hisab se build karenge force ki nahi.
Choti bacchi ho kya?

Ladna kisse hai woh dekhna nahi apni zidh par khade saare idara. Saas bahu ka serial chal rha hai yahan.

BC pta hai China kab se 5th gen fighter ki tayaari meh laga hua hai. Phir royenge TV par aa kar....agar humare pass tab rafale hota toh duniya fatah kar lete...yeh hota toh woh kar lete

Abhi nange bhooke jab porki induct kar rahe honge 5th gen fighter tab sab taraf hauba chauba hogi inki...tu dekhte reh.
Agar foreign vendors wala baat AMCA ke liye hai to ACM ka statement hai iss bare me.
Aur agar fgfa ke bare me hai to bht galat hai kyuki rusking were asking for a lot despite of obvious flaws in the FGFA.
The idea was to use indian money to develope their own FGFA.
Foreign vendors se lene me koi problem nahi hai siwaye do ke 1) cost
2)Capability.
No one will provide state of the art tech to you.
Aur R&D ke liye paisa use karne ko to hmlog jane hi jate hai.

Best would have been to induct tejas as early as possible and keep upgrading it.
So kam se kam 4th gen na kharidna parta only should have bought a few fifth gen and started working on a indigenous fifth gen platform.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Agar foreign vendors wala baat AMCA ke liye hai to ACM ka statement hai iss bare me.
Aur agar fgfa ke bare me hai to bht galat hai kyuki rusking were asking for a lot despite of obvious flaws in the FGFA.
The idea was to use indian money to develope their own FGFA.
Foreign vendors se lene me koi problem nahi hai siwaye do ke 1) cost
2)Capability.
No one will provide state of the art tech to you.
Aur R&D ke liye paisa use karne ko to hmlog jane hi jate hai.

Best would have been to induct tejas as early as possible and keep upgrading it.
So kam se kam 4th gen na kharidna parta only should have bought a few fifth gen and started working on a indigenous fifth gen platform.
Bhai toh meh kya keh rha hoon
Kyu chahiye bhai best
Kya ho tum. Why best? Is the Mig21 we are flying the best? Tejas nahi kar sakte Bhai sab scenario ke liye use...bas 4th aur 5th category nahi hota. Light and heavy mix bhi chahiye hota hai.

No offense but yeh Babu log ek number ke gawar uncle hain inko kuch pta nahi manufacturing kaise hoti hai. That is why parikar had to come and knock some sense into them. Inko aur kaamo se fursat nahi hai...Mera muh mat khulwa ab.

Iteration hota hai bhai, ab meh gusse meh idhar udhar nikal jaunga fir 7 din ka ban ho jayega.

I'll leave it here

Global Defence

New threads

Articles