Line of Control & Border skirmish: News, Images & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brood Father

Country flag
The problem is Mir Jumla want to sit on the lap of mehbooba.
He is good for nothing , along with overhyped Do-bal
The problem of Kashmir is Islam , but GOI keeps on parroting Pakistan role

Arey mere bhai ...Atleast have a guts to say that Islam is the problem in Kashmir

It is going in the same pattern as with erstwhile Pakistan and BANGLADESH

Give Kashmir to army and start massacring trouble makers . Make them examples like use mustard gas or biological gas and throw their body in gutter or burn them , then only Kashmir will be part of India
Else say bye bye to Kashmir

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Give Kashmir to army and start massacring trouble makers . Make them examples like use mustard gas or biological gas and throw their body in gutter or burn them , then only Kashmir will be part of India
That's not even required, just let the forces use reasonable force to the same extent as American/Western police. Throwing a stone would be considered assault on a peace officer with a deadly weapon and the officer could respond with deadly force. Heck if somebody threw a stone at me as a civilian in the US, I'd probably respond with deadly force and claim I was in fear of my life. The guy who tried to kick the jawan should be tazed, arrested and jailed for 5-10 years.

Country flag
After what has happened in past 6 months, libtards who were advocating repeal of AFSPA no longer has a strong case.

I hope army is moved back into the interiors by end of the year. I think we have a strong case to withstand any scrutiny, based on last six months.
Rather than moving in the army in high numbers- It is better to let CRPF handle the situation- they will do much better work than they have been doing in Maoist areas- because Army will be supervising them-

To deal with this situation J&K Police have to join hands with CRPF and form militia teams like Ikhwanis to launch terror in the hearts of separatists and bring rule of law- Such combination was used to deal a lethal blow to Punjab Insurgency and Khalistan movement-

All this requires political will and President rule for 10-15 years- Without that nothing will happen even If Army moves in- It will only result in more randi ronay in Delhi-

Rajnath should accept that Kashmir has become Islamic state and recommend presidents rule-

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Yep, you are exactly right. Alliance with PDP in Kashmir, Akali in Punjab.. This party is hypocrite of highest order. What's that saying about feeding snakes? o_O
AFAIK there is not a single comparable CM candidate as Capt. and to pull out Punjab from Cluster mess.

He is a soldier and an able administrator combined into one but few days back his special Paki "friend" Aroosa Alam was invited and Maharaja gifted her a house WTF is going on ?

What is with this new Paki Chumma Chati BC ?

images-52.jpeg

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Rather than moving in the army in high numbers- It is better to let CRPF handle the situation- they will do much better work than they have been doing in Maoist areas- because Army will be supervising them-

To deal with this situation J&K Police have to join hands with CRPF and form militia teams like Ikhwanis to launch terror in the hearts of separatists and bring rule of law- Such combination was used to deal a lethal blow to Punjab Insurgency and Khalistan movement-

All this requires political will and President rule for 10-15 years- Without that nothing will happen even If Army moves in- It will only result in more randi ronay in Delhi-

Rajnath should accept that Kashmir has become Islamic state and recommend presidents rule-
i believe it has nothing to do with political will, just using the right tool for the right job. IA seems to be the right option.
CAPF are not sufficiently protected legally for J&K kind of situation. Maoist areas are not urban areas, hence the success.

i just posted a new thread on an interview with Maj. Gaurav Arya. read it and see if it changes your mind.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
AFAIK there is not a single comparable CM candidate as Capt. and to pull out Punjab from Cluster mess.

He is a soldier and an able administrator combined into one but few days back his special Paki "friend" Aroosa Alam was invited and Maharaja gifted her a house WTF is going on ?

View attachment 15040

He is well educated and on paper an able administrator. However, he is the liberal elite that we people hate on these forums. His ideology is inspired from Congress leaders like Nehru and lately he has been making a lot of trips to liberal parts of the West like California and Canada. He is trying to model his policies on liberal ideas of these Western countries, for instance he is making weed and opium legal. He is not supporting a bill to denounce the British rule..

But in the sense he is already rich, well educated and realizes that he will not get reelected if he follows in Badal's footsteps of corruption and misrule, he could be the best option for Punjab out of everybody else.

Bornubus

He is well educated and on paper an able administrator. However, he is the liberal elite that we people hate on these forums. His ideology is inspired from Congress leaders like Nehru and lately he has been making a lot of trips to liberal parts of the West like California and Canada. He is trying to model his policies on liberal ideas of these Western countries, for instance he is making weed and opium legal. He is not supporting a bill to denounce the British rule..

But in the sense he is already rich, well educated and realizes that he will not get reelected if he follows in Badal's footsteps of corruption and misrule, he could be the best option for Punjab out of everybody else.
Vo tau theek hai par eska ki chakkar hai Bhai ?

Do you know about the family history of this Paki woman ?

images-55.jpeg
images-59.jpeg

Country flag
i believe it has nothing to do with political will, just using the right tool for the right job. IA seems to be the right option.
CAPF are not sufficiently protected legally for J&K kind of situation. Maoist areas are not urban areas, hence the success.

i just posted a new thread on an interview with Maj. Gaurav Arya. read it and see if it changes your mind.
Having a state Govt- makes the Job impossible- a counter-insurgency clean up needs 10-20 years of dedicated work- most of which is highly unpopular and angers local public- No state Govt- will sign its death warrant by allow such operations under Its rule- So a strong decision of President rule is needed- which will only happen If there is some spine in the Govt-

CRPF will be under AFSPA- Just like Assam rifles which also comes under Home Ministry- They will learn to operate in Urban areas under supervision of Army-

What I am saying is that Pakistan and China would want army to get involved in the valley so that pressure on them is reduced and they can plan new things-

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Having a state Govt- makes the Job impossible- a counter-insurgency clean up needs 10-20 years of dedicated work- most of which is highly unpopular and angers local public- No state Govt- will sign its death warrant by allow such operations under Its rule- So a strong decision of President rule is needed- which will only happen If there is some spine in the Govt-

CRPF will be under AFSPA- Just like Assam rifles which also comes under Home Ministry- They will learn to operate in Urban areas under supervision of Army-

What I am saying is that Pakistan and China would want army to get involved in the valley so that pressure on them is reduced and they can plan new things-
President rule indirectly brings rajnath singh back into picture. Frankly i don't have confidence in him for this task.
Home ministry babus won't allow their forces to be manned under IA. unless IA is willing to pay for the CRPF out of their pocket, which they won't.

IA is already there in J&k, restricted to barracks and COIN OPS. basically i feel no additional troops required.

Country flag
President rule indirectly brings rajnath singh back into picture. Frankly i don't have confidence in him for this task.
Home ministry babus won't allow their forces to be manned under IA. unless IA is willing to pay for the CRPF out of their pocket, which they won't.

IA is already there in J&k, restricted to barracks and COIN OPS. basically i feel no additional troops required.
Anything which happens in the valley will have to done under supervision of Army- I don't think Army will allow babus bossing them around-

What better alternative do you think there is other than president's rule- Coz we have already seen what could be possible under muftis and abdullahs- The cop who got Burhan is still suspended- How do you think even Army will operate in such situation- without support from state Police-

The 1st victory for any insurgency is a demoralized and good for nothing incompetent police force- Just like back in 80s when Bhindrawale used to behead SP and DSPs in Golden Temple- and the state would turn a blind eye so that Sikh voters must not get angry-

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Anything which happens in the valley will have to done under supervision of Army- I don't think Army will allow babus bossing them around-
You'd be surprised how much ass licking the top generals do, after all you don't get promoted without being good at politics. And now it seems the norm is to run for political office after retiring, why would they want to spoil relations with the political parties?

Bornubus

Looks like popular one from Heera mandi- :basanti:
Ahhh yes, the daughter of Rani General, the one woman who stripped more Paki fauji naked than the Americans.

Some say Rani General was the real GHQ in 1971.
Daughter of "General Rani" famous Randi and Madame of Lahore from 60 and 70. Very popular among Paki elites and Army Jernails.

Pakion ka khandani dhanda

Bornubus

But I don't think modi will change him by the way..
Because he was the first one who openly supported Modi candidature as PM over other senile Buddhe like Advani and Joshi

True Chamcha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles