Line of Control & Border skirmish: News, Images & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Talking about fear. Just few years or hardly a decade back Army vehicles never use the horn but no. 2 (Army term for the troop Manning the LMG) had a big Danda with him and if any Kashmiri didn't give the pass then they will be surely thrashed in Public. People automatically shut down themselves whenever Army convoy moved. Whenever a bomb exploded or gunfight broke out the entire market become empty and Kashmiris ran away leaving their shops open. Later they complain CRPF looting their shops (allegedly)

These are just an example from good old days and a reason why Kashmir cry of AFSPA

Last edited:

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत

Bhai ye kya h??? My blood is boiling after watching this video....beating our jawans and one of our jawan even saying go india go back after that stone pelter warned him........why are soldiers acting like that?

this is just sad

@Screambowl @Project Dharma

I apologize beforehand for using such abuse language but....

inki kashmirio ki maa ka bhosda bhen ke laude saale randi ke bacche, inki gaand mein dum nhi iske alawa kuch bhi krske ye, aur central+state government ke neta apni ghar ki maa bheno ko inn kashmiro se chudne bhejde, saale hijdo ki aulad hai ye neta humaare, inki maa randikhaane pr baiththi thi kya, jo ye napunsak paida krdiye inhe, bhosdiwaaloko abhi bhi sharam nhi aa rhi, yahan humaare jawano ko ye suar ke bacche maar kr chle jaate hai, aur weapon hote hue bhi vo kuch nhi kr paate, orders kya ye sab apni maa behno ke chudne ke baad issue krenge ye bhosdiwaale.

Ashamed! I am really ashamed to see the plight our Jawans who zealously join security forces to earn respect, but they end up getting demeaned by these sordid hideous swines.

I again apologize for my post......................................................................................................................

captscooby81

Country flag
Nothing to be sorry for .. This is bloody psychological humiliation .. imagine what the jawan s might be feeling inside this surely affects the morale and also the individual psychology .. Well i don t see the day is not far away when few of the jawans are going to feel the too much of pressure and go rampage a mass shooting is just looking strongly possible .. Nothing like our jawans don t have Morale .. But end of the day every one is human being and mind matters a lot and if you humiliate a jawan like this where we say we have the higher hand this is pure shame ..Bloody paki s loot rape and plunder POK and in other regions people dare to do anything ..Our politicians no one else to blame for this .. hungry for their chair they will surely sell these jawans souls also ..Share this video tag PMO and possible that NSA if he is in twitter..

I apologize beforehand for using such abuse language but....

inki kashmirio ki maa ka bhosda bhen ke laude saale randi ke bacche, inki gaand mein dum nhi iske alawa kuch bhi krske ye, aur central+state government ke neta apni ghar ki maa bheno ko inn kashmiro se chudne bhejde, saale hijdo ki aulad hai ye neta humaare, inki maa randikhaane pr baiththi thi kya, jo ye napunsak paida krdiye inhe, bhosdiwaaloko abhi bhi sharam nhi aa rhi, yahan humaare jawano ko ye suar ke bacche maar kr chle jaate hai, aur weapon hote hue bhi vo kuch nhi kr paate, orders kya ye sab apni maa behno ke chudne ke baad issue krenge ye bhosdiwaale.

Ashamed! I am really ashamed to see the plight our Jawans who zealously join security forces to earn respect, but they end up getting demeaned by these sordid hideous swines.

I again apologize for my post......................................................................................................................

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Lt. gen Bakshi is saying in times now that, what's happening now is direct result of pulling out of IA out of south Kashmir in 2014.

May be that's the solution, give control back to IA and pull CAPF out.

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत
Nothing to be sorry for .. This is bloody psychological humiliation .. imagine what the jawan s might be feeling inside this surely affects the morale and also the individual psychology .. Well i don t see the day is not far away when few of the jawans are going to feel the too much of pressure and go rampage a mass shooting is just looking strongly possible .. Nothing like our jawans don t have Morale .. But end of the day every one is human being and mind matters a lot and if you humiliate a jawan like this where we say we have the higher hand this is pure shame ..Bloody paki s loot rape and plunder POK and in other regions people dare to do anything ..Our politicians no one else to blame for this .. hungry for their chair they will surely sell these jawans souls also ..Share this video tag PMO and possible that NSA if he is in twitter..
i don't know how or why but these guys have patience, patience what i call of the highest order indeed, by any fucking chance either me or any of us had to face this kind of situation, i am pretty sure we wouldn't have thought even once before shooting these filthy cockroaches right in their balls.
PATIENCE! DAMN PATIENCE, i don't have fucking words to explain how sickening this incident would have been been for the moral of those soldiers. A highly detestable and abhorrent incident.....
decapitate, disembowel these bastards or kill their families right in front of'em i don't fucking care but these assholes need to know what their limit is.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

Bhai ye kya h??? My blood is boiling after watching this video....beating our jawans and one of our jawan even saying go india go back after that stone pelter warned him........why are soldiers acting like that?

this is just sad

I saw it yesterday on the news as well. Even a cornered animal will defend itself, jawaans are being stripped of any dignity by the establishment. Fuck, if they don't want to shoot at least taze the mofos, use tear gas or whatever. :doh: Seems like all the tough actions of last year has been rescinded in the face of backlash by liberals over the use of pellet guns.

raheel besharam

dont want to make this political but im sure by now this news might have reached modi (chodi) . Hope to see some response, kudos to bipin rawat who gave a nice lecture to army and last time these pests were doing same things army shot 2 rats on the same spot....Hope paramilitary learns

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

this is just sad

This is not new. It is only being shown now. Otherwise there are many such cases where Jawans are beaten badly. But you know the solution is bloody f*cking political. These Kashmiris are our brothers only you know .. :) just brainwashed so we have to care for them and give them more facility . India is a land of secular mindset and we are followers of our so nice and adorable sabka pyara Chacha Nehru who gave us freedom from angrez.

And not just that, you know our leaders have to fight elections and win other wise how can they be in limelight and who will pay for their Gulabjamun's bill or Chai samosa bill. If they don't then how ill you uphold the 160 years old constitution and democracy the secular ideology of India. See our leaders have to eat samosa to keep democracy. This is why we have to maintain peace and calm in the elite population of Kashmiris. Beta gutti ghol ke yeh mantr gatak lo. This will remain.

captscooby81

Country flag
Sorry sir plz don t drag those liberals here at all .. they have not yet started their drama that will come as summer special .. This is all shit happening because of the Mehabooba Darling and her unholy alliance with BJP which is letting our Delhi stalwarts keep their mouth and everything else shut .. If it wouldn't have been a BJP govt in state central would have made hue and cry about it . I hate their silence its shame to the core for letting a professional trained person who know to kill take a kick and punch on his face and walk off silently ..Trust me before this PDP-BJP alliance goes out of power they would do enough damage to J&k which is going to be irreversible for sure ..

I saw it yesterday on the news as well. Even a cornered animal will defend itself, jawaans are being stripped of any dignity by the establishment. Fuck, if they don't want to shoot at least taze the mofos, use tear gas or whatever. :doh: Seems like all the tough actions of last year has been rescinded in the face of backlash by liberals over the use of pellet guns.

captscooby81

Country flag
Well sadly CRPF comes under our honourable HM Ranjanth ji who always want to give kadi ninda statement apart from anything else .. Frankly he is too soft character to be given HM just because he is senior most and wanted to be number 2 in govt they given one of the most crucial and critical decision making post to him ..kya kare

dont want to make this political but im sure by now this news might have reached modi (chodi) . Hope to see some response, kudos to bipin rawat who gave a nice lecture to army and last time these pests were doing same things army shot 2 rats on the same spot....Hope paramilitary learns

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Sorry sir plz don t drag those liberals here at all .. they have not yet started their drama that will come as summer special .. This is all shit happening because of the Mehabooba Darling and her unholy alliance with BJP which is letting our Delhi stalwarts keep their mouth and everything else shut .. If it wouldn't have been a BJP govt in state central would have made hue and cry about it . I hate their silence its shame to the core for letting a professional trained person who know to kill take a kick and punch on his face and walk off silently ..Trust me before this PDP-BJP alliance goes out of power they would do enough damage to J&k which is going to be irreversible for sure ..
Yep, you are exactly right. Alliance with PDP in Kashmir, Akali in Punjab.. This party is hypocrite of highest order. What's that saying about feeding snakes? o_O

Bornubus

Yes he was true to his words otherwise we would've call him Bipin Besharam. But then again working of Army is totally different from CRPF. Kashmiri know this very well.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I am only waiting for that day when some one from our elite intellectual abaadi and leftist janta calls Kulbhushan sir a terrorist. Keep your anger in control and unspent for that day.

Bornubus

I want to know how many culprits from JNU who chanted Bharat ki Barbadi Inshallah has been arrested.

Rajnath should answer this how many of them are in jail. Many of them were not students so what happened to them ?

How can he tolerate such insult in the heart and capital of India.

captscooby81

Country flag
Ya and As per the PDP-BJP alliance common minimum programme agenda they also want to repel AFSPA my faaaaaak they will have kashmir in hand once they dare to do that Army should kick the politicians in the road in kashmir

Yep, you are exactly right. Alliance with PDP in Kashmir, Akali in Punjab.. This party is hypocrite of highest order. What's that saying about feeding snakes? o_O

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Ya and As per the PDP-BJP alliance common minimum programme agenda they also want to repel AFSPA my faaaaaak they will have kashmir in hand once they dare to do that Army should kick the politicians in the road in kashmir
After what has happened in past 6 months, libtards who were advocating repeal of AFSPA no longer has a strong case.

I hope army is moved back into the interiors by end of the year. I think we have a strong case to withstand any scrutiny, based on last six months.

TheSeeker

Yes better to vote for rahul baba or what about leftist 3rd front ?

I won't vote BJP!

Bhenchod Kashmir randve mulle,mumbai mai dikhe na maa kasam halal kar dunga aur Gottiya kaat ke koyba khelunga, ye hijde bjp wale kya mehbooba ki gaand chat rahe hai?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles