LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Pakis are like neighbor hood aunties , who call things they know are better than them as ugliest , hehe .
Tejas is the most beautiful.
Yeah same here . We can understand the pain being faced by those porkies .. They know that their Junk fighter is nothing in comparison to our Tejas. Our Tejas is so beautiful That would put that JF 17 kabad to Shame !

Super Flanker

Tejas mk1 has onboard oxygen generator? I think mk1a is supposed to have it not mk1.
Tejas has radar absorbing paint? Isn't that a fifth gen feature?
Tejas mk1 has no AESA radar? Wot?

I don't think this is accurate.
Yeah most probably. Can't say much for it .
Tejas has Radar absorbing paint , it does have some RCS reducing Features to reduce its Radar Cross Section to some extent.
I know that for sure.
I think so Tejas mk1 has oxygen generator. I too am not sure myself.

So I don't think so that it is completely accurate.

UnderFingy

Country flag
Yeah most probably. Can't say much for it .
Tejas has Radar absorbing paint , it does have some RCS reducing Features to reduce its Radar Cross Section to some extent.
I know that for sure.
I think so Tejas mk1 has oxygen generator. I too am not sure myself.

So I don't think so that it is completely accurate.
Tejas' reduced RCS is because of its design (No canards and such), It does not have Radar absorbing paint.
Looks like Tejas Mk1 comes with ELTA 2032 PESA. So, it was right in that regard.
Still not sure about OBOGs on mk1 though.

Super Flanker

Tejas' reduced RCS is because of its design (No canards and such), It does not have Radar absorbing paint.
Looks like Tejas Mk1 comes with ELTA 2032 PESA. So, it was right in that regard.
Still not sure about OBOGs on mk1 though.
Yeah yeah you are right. I agree with what you have just written up.
Also tejas uses a lot of composites in it and also it's small shape and a bit of design makes it have a lower RCS(Radar Cross Section) .

So I guess it doesnt possess Radar Absorbent paint .
Good day

Super Flanker

Not doubt JF 17 is Junk but when you look JF 17 closely it resembles like Belly Swollen digusting Pregnant Frog.🤮
Yes bro....it looks like a pregnant frog .....it is junk...was junk ! And will always be JUNK ! No Changing that ever ! Boy ...kabada JF 17 ladaka Taiyara jadeed Fighter 😎

thefewthefearless

Country flag
Pakis are trying to Justify their Frustration cry porkis ! Cry ! We can feel your Pain
Ugly ?
This is the ugliest thing I have ever seen in life !
View attachment 119537
Junk fighter 17 !
our tejas does look "not so good looking" in front of paf jf-17 but their "thunder" (1st block) is practically useless.
what's the use of sexy looking aircrafts when it doesn't do anything except providing employment to rawalpindi/ laWhore troll public.

thefewthefearless

Country flag
Source on Tejas havig radar absorbing paint? Can someone confirm this?
8) As far as I know, Tejas has a Radiation Absorbing Paint first applied on Soviet-era supplied Mig-21s had proven the reduction of its signatures considerably on Ground radars. So Tejas will certainly have smaller RCS among non-stealth fighters. Although, this coating is not similar to that used in 5th generation fighters and India has to develop more advanced RAM for AMCA.
call it maybe a "cheaper" version. idk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles