LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The lobbyists for foreign companies should start blocking roads near Delhi with their old parents and young children.

After a few days, the defence minister might start meeting with them and the SC might stay this procurement pending a recommendation by an expert committee.

I'm only half joking. In a country like ours with the spineless government and over active judiciary,. anything is possible.

Kumata

Country flag
85 billion $ defence budget. :cool1:
Highly unlikely.. my back is already broken with taxes and it did not helped that while my employer conveniently imposed a salary cut on me... my rent / school and other expenses continue as it is.. i requested my land lord for a cut but no go...

85 billion $ means they need to collect more taxes... this will akin to killing the golden hen...They need to start taxing farmers ...and look for new avenue.. untill how far we keep carrying the burden....

Although i don't buy ration from PDS but today the ratio guy want me to sign on undertaking that i am tax payer and dont need PDS ...

warriorextreme

Country flag
The lobbyists for foreign companies should start blocking roads near Delhi with their old parents and young children.

After a few days, the defence minister might start meeting with them and the SC might stay this procurement pending a recommendation by an expert committee.

I'm only half joking. In a country like ours with the spineless government and over active judiciary,. anything is possible.
We can always trust Pappu who knows nothing about anything to make noise about the cost of this deal.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
So what’s the total squadron strength gonna be with this new Tejas deal + rafale?

considering remaining Mig-21 BISON will stay on for some time.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles