LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Most of the scientists in HAL ISRO GTRE and DRDO are from south India they’re not from IITs IITians don’t work in India they prefer USA

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Most IITAN's just accept the job on campus and leaves for the private sector's . I knew I was in technical college for first year and had to leave due to financial issues .
Salaries in These PSUs are not sufficient enough to attract IITIANS

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes annual for first year with rise of the 10 to 15 percentage annual for atleast , you have to work in PSU's so much less than that for a starter's .
A friend of mine was topper in electronics department in CUSAT Kerala he belonged to a poor family in Bihar was educated in Hindi medium from Bihar Board but he couldn’t get campus selection because of his poor English but qualified for GATE and is now placed in QUALCOM R & D for 42 lakh annual package or maybe even more because 4-5 years have passed since then his grandmother sent him ₹500/month from her virdhawastha pension I felt very relaxed when my Brother told me about him

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

Longewala

Country flag
Actually I was saying it in a positive way you just cant argue with a person from Bihar just give up in front of him , that person will never draw back but only a bihari can win against a bihari .
What about Chinese?
Never mind, we received a demo already what happens when bhains doodh drinking Biharis collide with bat soup fed Chinese wussies

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What a foolish title !

Tejas vs J-20: How Chinese J-20 Jets Have Overpowered Indian LCA Tejas With Indigenous Technology?

How low the chinese can fall comparing a 4.5 generation light jet to a so called 5 generation heavy but low powered jets may be J 20's is nothing but a hogwash .

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

Abhay Rajput 02

I have edited... It to unupgraded..,..
I have heard hvtiaf sir saying that Tejas is as good as unupgraded mirage 2000....
Bdw how Mirage 2000 will dodge 2 astra bvrs ....
Just like su30 dodge 5 aim120 missiles. The moment BVR is launched you go cold , and then hot again. That's how BVR battle is tricky.

Abhay Rajput 02

Astra outranges mica significantly. On top of that mk1a will get derby ER . NEZ of derby ER is more than twice of that of mica. Mirage in bvr is at severe disadvantage against lca mk1a.
Not only mk1a has missile with more NEZ it also has much lesser rcs. On top of that it has aesa which is jam proof compared to pesa in mirage which can be jammed .

Now mirages can still dodge bvr missile with it's potent ew but mk1a is ew si equally matched if not better. So it's just as likely that lca can dodge mica too.

Then again lca won't go against any mirage 2000 anywhere . It's opponents are chinese and porky jets.

Also lca can carry 2 ccm + 4 astra or 4 drrby ER + centreline drop tank.

Or alternatively lca can carry
2 ccm + 3 derbyEr or 3 Astra + 2 drop tanks ( 1 centreline) .

So mirage in 2 drop tank profile can carry only 1 or at most 2 missile more .

And by the time lca has fired 3 astra / derby ER . It will either be already in dogfight with mirage or it would have turned back whatever tactics it develops against f16 or mirage type jets.

But if I were in a mirage 2000 with pesa radar and mica missile (60-70km range) I wouldn't like to face an mk1a with elta 2052:: much lesser rcs and derby ER (160km ) or Astra (110km) . The odds are just not in my favor there.
I have already said in my comments that Tejas mk1a will outmatch mirage 2000 except in payaload. But is Tejas mk1a flying.? It will fly in 2023. I am only talking about the Tejas that is flying and isn't comparable to mirage 2000. Be it in BVR, WVR, or strike capabilities. Mirage 2000 EW is really great as good as mig29upg EW . But if you add external Ew pod then it's the best jet in EW in IAF, ofcourse that is until rafale comes in.

Abhay Rajput 02

Nobody is today's fast paced environment will work with an establishment which is not competitive and has no merit when highlighted in their CVs. Just imagine would you like to work in SBI or HSBC? Unless you want a settled or unchallenging career aspirations and post retirement benefits.
That's an excuse , how do you think Chinese are managing there state owned aviation industries. YOU need money. This is the only problem in indigenous manufacturing capabilities. Nobody wants to spend money in R&D in govt. And when they do they give peanuts

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles