LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

wraith96

Country flag
Just came from sino defence forum....theres one indian guy berserk who posts there on indian defence forum, the way he gets thrashed by chines, pakis, germans, americans...it was very embarrassing and painful to watch and still that guy posts there...
:crying:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Just came from sino defence forum....theres one indian guy berserk who posts there on indian defence forum, the way he gets thrashed by chines, pakis, germans, americans...it was very embarrassing and painful to watch and still that guy posts there...
I used to post there but they always used to make an issue out of non issue and always used to try to me shut me up showing up their numbers. This insecurity doesn't make any difference to me.

2 years ago, I left it forever for better.

ashdoc

Country flag
What is the name of the forum?

vishnugupt

Country flag
Tejas Titans: Tarmak Talking with superheroes of HAL's LCA Division

We got a few clarifications from video
1) No OBOGS
2) Gun is there but not operationalised. Firing will take place later on from SP21
3) Air refuelling time: 5 minutes 30 seconds without drop tanks
4) maximum AOA is 24 degree ( Any genuine opinion is welcome ?)
5) If the production of LCA increased from present rate ( 8 per year ) there will be a gape b/w Mk1 and Mk1A
6) Faulty quality production was a beggest lie perpetuated against HAL. In fact, production quality is A class
7) Quick turn around time after each shorty which means low maintenance. there were rumours that it take LCA 1-week maintenance after each shorty ( Before Gaganshakti )

vishnugupt

Country flag
Why are you feeling embarrassed ?? haven't you learned nothing from muzzies ?? bloody terrorists are setting new low each passing day and Moderate piglets defend them without showing an iota of shame.
You should be proud of him. He is arguing where you don't even want to imagine yourself.
To all my dear nationalists, Never allow inferiority complex to come near to you

wraith96

Country flag
What is the name of the forum?
I used to post there but they always used to make an issue out of non issue and always used to try to me shut me up showing up their numbers. This insecurity doesn't make any difference to me.

2 years ago, I left it forever for better.
It was quite painful because deep down i know whatever they said about us indians is true. We fucked up big time, all those precious years of 90s, all those opportunities wasted and theres no way we can catch up with china now....forget about china we can't even deter pakis, and last years incident completely destroyed our image world over.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
last years incident completely destroyed our image world over.
Which power aspiring country will care about what other countries think about you.
This so called world image is just a propaganda west does it to boost themselves and Chinese do it to brainwash it's citizens both of them would never like to appreciate india.
For example i often used to see bits commenting that if india is sending rockets then why do we give aid them they are doing this on our money and BS.
No one is coming and will bark that india is next formidable power
Chinese trolls ran away from doklam.
American soldiers after spending billions and are on the table with world class broker Pakistan and taliban and finishing the war on stalemate lamo.
Those who are in strategic circle know that last year air strikes totally changed the magnitude of india and Pakistan conflict and showed the resolve of india.
And if Pakistan is such a great power why again and again imran khan and DJ ispr cry on Twitter rather than on battle filed?

vishnugupt

Country flag
F-16 Max. angle of attack is 25AOA,
Some more knowledgeable person can have a better answer. For fighter jets, AOA seems to be a very complex issue. Achieving high AOA is easy to compare with sustaining high AOA for a longer time. its depend on speed, thurst to weight ratio and thurst vectoring.

rone

Country flag
[
It was quite painful because deep down i know whatever they said about us indians is true. We fucked up big time, all those precious years of 90s, all those opportunities wasted and theres no way we can catch up with china now....forget about china we can't even deter pakis, and last years incident completely destroyed our image world over.
I think u have some mental meltdown what ever they said was not true becoz in 90 we are developing economy what ever capabilities we have we made from scratch, we can't deter pakis lol, they ran away by dumbing those pga and claimed it was intentional,if international why u waste million dollar bombs to make statement u do with dumy or training one's, Pakistan never can compete with India like in1971 war till victory to su30 mki shoot down show how blind followed their faith is ,so am stopping here I don't want to derail the discussion, remember if u jump in to shit and crying shit on my face is completely ur fault

wraith96

Country flag
I registered already...............
Which power aspiring country will care about what other countries think about you.
This so called world image is just a propaganda west does it to boost themselves and Chinese do it to brainwash it's citizens both of them would never like to appreciate india.
For example i often used to see bits commenting that if india is sending rockets then why do we give aid them they are doing this on our money and BS.
No one is coming and will bark that india is next formidable power
Chinese trolls ran away from doklam.
American soldiers after spending billions and are on the table with world class broker Pakistan and taliban and finishing the war on stalemate lamo.
Those who are in strategic circle know that last year air strikes totally changed the magnitude of india and Pakistan conflict and showed the resolve of india.
And if Pakistan is such a great power why again and again imran khan and DJ ispr cry on Twitter rather than on battle filed?
Yes but it's painful.to see china making all the right decisions and our foolish decision makers making all the wrong choices be it mmrca p75i...chinis didn't even have single aircrfat carrier couple of years ago...and today they have 2 and 3rd in making and then we have our vikrant sitting at the same place for more than 10 years....ideally we should just cancel mmrca contract and build up our force multipliers AEWCS, jammer aircrafts,ELINT in very large quantities....

wraith96

Country flag
yes I'll stop.
[

I think u have some mental meltdown what ever they said was not true becoz in 90 we are developing economy what ever capabilities we have we made from scratch, we can't deter pakis lol, they ran away by dumbing those pga and claimed it was intentional,if international why u waste million dollar bombs to make statement u do with dumy or training one's, Pakistan never can compete with India like in1971 war till victory to su30 mki shoot down show how blind followed their faith is ,so am stopping here I don't want to derail the discussion, remember if u jump in to shit and crying shit on my face is completely ur fault
yes I'll just stop....

WARREN SS

Country flag
Some more knowledgeable person can have a better answer. For fighter jets, AOA seems to be a very complex issue. Achieving high AOA is easy to compare with sustaining high AOA for a longer time. its depend on speed, thurst to weight ratio and thurst vectoring.
The max gee occurs at 15 deg AOA or so if going fast enuf, then the gee decreases to approx 1 gee at 25 deg AOA, regardless of how much you are pulling on the pole.

The 25 deg AOA limiter was intended to allow a super turn rate without bleeding off a lot of energy. Further, the pilot did not have to worry about pulling too hard at slow speed, as the jet would give you its best, and you could concentrate on tactics, looking around, etc.

The most important thing to remember about AOA is that the amount of lift the aircraft is producing is roughly proportional to the angle of attack times the square of your airspeed. What this means is simple - if you are flying slow, you will need to maintain a higher angle of attack in order to keep the airplane in level flight. If you maintain a constant angle of attack while slowing down, the aircraft will begin to descend. Likewise, if you maintain an angle of attack while speeding up, the aircraft will begin to climb.

All wings have what is known as a "critical angle of attack". If the critical AOA is exceeded, the aircraft will "stall" - the airflow will separate from the wing and become turbulent, preventing the wing from producing lift, and the aircraft will begin to fall (as in "fall like a rock", not "descend like an airplane"). The ONLY way to recover from a stall is to reduce the angle of attack by increasing power and pushing the aircraft's nose down. If you pull back on the stick or allow the stall to continue, the angle of attack will continue to increase, deepening the stall and making it more difficult to recover. Eventually, you will end up in a "deep stall" where the aircraft is essentially falling straight down. These are extremely difficult to recover from.

The flow visualization of Sukhoi Su-30MKI like-model using GAMA water tunnel has been conducted to investigate the vortex dynamics on canard and main wing. This work aimed to observe the aerodynamic force and the vortex-dynamic phenomenon. The water tunnel is an effective visualization method to determine the vortex-dynamic phenomenon which was used in this research. The usage of water tunnel would make it easier to reveal the phenomenon that occurred. The results of GAMA water tunnel experiment showed the aerodynamic force and vortex dynamics phenomenon on the model of Su-30MKI aircraft. The increasing of lift force was started from a small angle of attack (AoA) to a maximum value at an angle of 45 degrees. The maximum lift value on the test using GAMA water tunnel was about 1.38. The vortex dynamics have been particularized using observation of vortex core formation and vortex breakdown location. The higher of AoA caused unstable vortex core flow so that the vortex breakdown location would lead to leading edge.

Source :

file:///C:/Users/panda/Downloads/Vortex_Dynamics_Study_of_the_Canard_Deflection_Ang.pdf

Last edited:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Yes but it's painful.to see china making all the right decisions and our foolish decision makers making all the wrong choices be it mmrca p75i...chinis didn't even have single aircrfat carrier couple of years ago...and today they have 2 and 3rd in making and then we have our vikrant sitting at the same place for more than 10 years....ideally we should just cancel mmrca contract and build up our force multipliers AEWCS, jammer aircrafts,ELINT in very large quantities....
I think the issue is you care to much about others opinions.
Congress is the reason why india is struggling with imports but if you dig deep then you will find out that at least we have indigenous developed strategic systems and work on others is going on.
Vikrant will be in sea by this year.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles