LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Whats up with this complex ?
As if every bit of detail is some 'secret' stuff that people can't talk about..

Hell, even the US citizens don't act as stiff, and they are the ones who have birds the like of Raptors, sr71 etc.
We know you're a PDF alt account. So don't make it too obvious.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Someone who writes on Tejas sa

Bro I may know Tejas range with certain payload. With a config

I can't confirm it.
It was said by a person who writes on Tejas....and he says it was confirmed by Tejas pilot s.
I don't want to post. Coz I can't confirm you
An iaf ex pilot which works for HAL has already confirmed openly that LCA has same/better endurance than jaguar.

HV thakur knows both planes inside out.
No more need to be known. Idiots can keep doubting doesn't change the reality.

Agraj

Country flag
Safran offering full ToT,talks are ongoing. Any confirmation on this ?

Bhurki

We know you're a PDF alt account. So don't make it too obvious.
Its quite obvious how you can't take a bit of criticism..

Just for you info, I've never been to pdf.
Also, it would be quite stupid to frequent a forum that doesnt have a lot of content.

The complex with you is quite evident.

Bhurki

................................................................................................................
Wow.. The age is showing itself quite visually.

All i said was we shouldnt lift things upto a special status in a way that it bars people to even talk about it.

All right kid, you are correct. Lets not talk any *confidential* stuff here..
But at least tell us if the deal signing happens.( if that makes you feel any better)
Is there any news about signing of 83 Mk1a ? Any deal? Dates, rumours etc? Anything?
The most important development that can happen this year is signing of '83 Mk1a'...

Shashwat

Country flag
^^ you do understand that the money include capability, infra and r&d expense. Its not the flyaway cost - the perils of being a PSU.

Bhurki

^^ you do understand that the money include capability, infra and r&d expense. Its not the flyaway cost - the perils of being a PSU.
Isnt it included in every company ?

Its not like dassault or Lockheed quote the unit cost devoid of all of these costs..

Besides the development budget for tejas is actually separately pre allocated to ADA through DRDO budget and other concerned agencies unlike the other commercial companies.

Shashwat

Country flag
Dassault too is a dpsu while LM is not. A private company doesnt payback dividend to govt and that too huge sums.

Ada is different than HAL it doesn't need infra capability for manufacturing, it only gets R&D money. The extra money is for new line and other capability enhancement. Rafale cost for French and other customer is different too not unique to Tejas.

French govt has bailed out both Naval and Dassault group many times. The only difference b./w their and our dpsu is relentless innovation and heart to put out innovative "indigenous" products. For ours we constantly bully them and doll more money for IPR than fund our own project. Whats the budget for Tejas? How much we dolled for IPR to Russia? Not to mention khau defence and civil personel.

Bhurki

A private company doesnt payback dividend to govt and that too huge sums.
LM pays quite big dividends to its shareholders. Their profit share %age is higher as well.
If you open the link, you'll see why the price reduction has happened and whats included.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles