LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Gripen went from A to E while Tejas is stuck at mk 1 with mk1a nowhere in sight.
Comparison is not valid.
actually there are only 3 variants out of which 2 variants are similar with some changes similar to IOC and FOC tejas whereas rest others are twin seat. mk1a will be superior to A and C variants . whereas MWF will be superior to NG. don't forget naval tejas also exists whereas M is still in paper.

wraith96

Country flag
actually there are only 3 variants out of which 2 variants are similar with some changes similar to IOC and FOC tejas whereas rest others are twin seat. mk1a will be superior to A and C variants . whereas MWF will be superior to NG. don't forget naval tejas also exists whereas M is still in paper.
Everything is in future tense for us lol

WARREN SS

Country flag
What are the delays in tejas MK1A now ?
Nothing It Scheduled To fly in the End of 2021 by 2022 production Will commenced And Will join service in 2023
real headache Is MWF it requires real Design Work with New engine

Last edited:

darshan978

Darth Vader
Country flag

Video Cards are utilized in the mission computer of the LCA for presenting information to the pilot. The cards superimpose synthetic information over the sensor data.
The four types of cards are:
  • Raster – Cursive Video Card
  • Raster – Raster Video Card
  • Video Switcher Card
  • Carrier Card
The Raster – Raster Video Card drives two Cockpit Multi Function Displays (MFD) and the Raster – Cursive Video Card drives one MFD and one Heads-up display (HUD).
The Video Switching Card provides a flexible switching scheme between different video sources and displays.
The Carrier Card is a non-intelligent VME agent that hosts the Video Switcher Card on its PME site. RR, RC & VS are compliant to IEEE P1386.1.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
What are the delays in tejas MK1A now ?
No such report (unless Corona cganges schedules). HVT confirmed work on Mark1a is going on time to be test flown in 2022 and production jets rolled out to be handed over in 2023.

Although it was confirm that atleast 1st 2 squadron will fly with Elta-2052, Uttam AESA (and possibility of Meteor) will be only in the later batches.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Guys lets Tag our babus/ministers on twitter and wake them up...these mfkers are always sleeping😡
I think strategic partnership can be done which is of fifty-fifty unless they bring their my christ stupidity to the fore.
Becuase for them embraer is similar to our isro.

wraith96

Country flag
I think strategic partnership can be done which is of fifty-fifty unless they bring their my christ stupidity to the fore.
Boeing was supposed to buy 70% stake...But now after covid 19 Embraer market value has dropped drastically....its literally on sale now .

Karthi

Country flag
This is an opportunity

WARREN SS

Country flag
Great Hope He Jump start Projects Like DRDO AEW&CS of C-295 UWB GAN AESA For AMCA

1588408983895.png

An active phased array radar composed of X-band TSA radiating elements

vialdi close-res.png

AATRU.jpg

1588409279011.png

Most advanced radars such as Uttam and EL/M-2052 have a much wider bandwidth (1-3GHz). A wideband radar using TSA radiating element may have a bandwidth no less than 5 GHz and an enhanced probability of detection+classification and it's much more difficult to jam. The associated wideband/multi-channel MMIC is however very complex and expensive. It is in an early development stage and the technology in question is futuristic. If this radar tech indeed goes to the AMCA, then the development period is perfectly aligned with the timeline of the aircraft being inducted into the IAF i.e beyond 2035.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles